These Are The Most Violent States In America

Gee, you do realize that they all have large Democrat-controlled cities, don't you???

So let's do a better comparison and look at actual cities....

The 11 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities - US News

I'll see your 11 and raise you 24....24 of the most violent cities in the country are all run by democrats, and have been for decades.....

Tennessee..a red state...has 6 of it"s largest cities run by democrats and Nashville and Memphis continually make the top violent cities in the country...

Again, stupid --- Democrats run cities everywhere. Here's what that means in little bite-sized sentences.
The "most violent" cities .... run by Democrats.
The "least violent" cities... .run by Democrats.
The "most median violent cities".... run by Democrats.

The most sports-interested cities... run by Democrats.
The least sports-interested cites... run by Democrats.
The healthiest cities.... run by Democrats.
The least healthy cities.... run by Democrats.
The hottest cities... run by Democrats.
The coldest cities .... run by Democrats.

Stop me when you see some kind of pattern emerge here.
Not that a political party on a city level has jack shit to do with the weather or health or sports or socioeconomic histories.

Dumbass partisan hacknoid.

We aren't making it up.....post links...and they still run the most violent cities in the country....

Your task then, like the racists in the early posts of this thread, is to demonstrate why that association is not a cum hoc fallacy. Explain how a "Democratic" way of running a city (deciding which day the garbage is picked up) leads to violence where a "Republican" way of running a city does not.

Oh wait -- you can't do that since there's no such thing.

You lose, dumb shit.

When the anti gun extremists complain about gun crime in these inner cities......it is their policies that allow it to happen....

Gee, you do realize that they all have large Democrat-controlled cities, don't you???

I'll see your 11 and raise you 24....24 of the most violent cities in the country are all run by democrats, and have been for decades.....

Tennessee..a red state...has 6 of it"s largest cities run by democrats and Nashville and Memphis continually make the top violent cities in the country...

Again, stupid --- Democrats run cities everywhere. Here's what that means in little bite-sized sentences.

Not that a political party on a city level has jack shit to do with the weather or health or sports or socioeconomic histories.

We aren't making it up.....post links...and they still run the most violent cities in the country....

Your task then, like the racists in the early posts of this thread, is to demonstrate why that association is not a cum hoc fallacy. Explain how a "Democratic" way of running a city (deciding which day the garbage is picked up) leads to violence where a "Republican" way of running a city does not.

You lose, dumb shit.

Well....you mean other than the fact that democrat politicians are shielding gangs from law enforcement....and that in Chicago specifically, since you want examples, is down 2000 police officers. That means everyday they are short because they spend money on everything but cops.......but they make sure that there are plenty of cops for the rich, white, democrat areas of the city....then they underfund the police, and they undermine the authority of the police like deblasio has just started doing...

So yes.....the democrat view of the police....creates the crime problem in these cities......like obama saying "the police acted stupidly" or democrat deblasio saying he tells his son to be afraid of the police....

Yes. The democrat law enforcment policies directly impact crime in these cities....not to mention their tax and spend policies driving out businesses and tax payers...and their education policies destroying inner city schools......

More democrat policies....here you have a lefty professor praising the use of violent street gangs....and odds are the democrats follow his advice....

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago An Unholy Alliance Chicago magazine January 2012

UIC’s Hagedorn and others who study gangs say that as long as the gangs don’t cross a line of illegal behavior, they should be political forces in their communities. “It’s a good idea to bring gangs into politics,” Hagedorn says. “Co-opt them, get them to go legit. It worked for the Irish, right?”

But law-and-order absolutists say today’s street gangs are much different from the Irish gangs of old: They are not just a bunch of toughs who brawl in the streets. “Gangs drive all of the crime in Chicago, and it’s shocking that some of these [public servants] want to align themselves with them simply for political gain,” says Jody Weis, the former Chicago police superintendent. “It’s kind of like selling your soul to the devil.”

Logic is a lost art...
The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes...

Say WHAT?

Okay... "what?"

Hope that helped.

DO NOT
edit my posts. Here's what actually went down:

Logic is a lost art...

The vast majority of violent crime is perpetrated by blacks and Latino thugs. Your article dances around it by blaming it on "unskilled young men", and other lame ass economic excuses.

If you are unwilling to address the real problem, you're not going to solve it.

The vast majority of violent crime is perpetrated by the poor/lower classes.
Fixed it for ya.
The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes.

Logic is a lost art...

Say WHAT?

Okay... "what?"

Hope that helped.

DO NOT

Logic is a lost art...

The vast majority of violent crime is perpetrated by blacks and Latino thugs. Your article dances around it by blaming it on "unskilled young men", and other lame ass economic excuses.

Fixed it for ya.

Screw you...moron.

You lose, dumb shit.

Well....you mean other than the fact that democrat politicians are shielding gangs from law enforcement....and that in Chicago specifically, since you want examples, is down 2000 police officers. That means everyday they are short because they spend money on everything but cops.......but they make sure that there are plenty of cops for the rich, white, democrat areas of the city....then they underfund the police, and they undermine the authority of the police like deblasio has just started doing...

So yes.....the democrat view of the police....creates the crime problem in these cities......like obama saying "the police acted stupidly" or democrat deblasio saying he tells his son to be afraid of the police....

Yes. The democrat law enforcment policies directly impact crime in these cities....not to mention their tax and spend policies driving out businesses and tax payers...and their education policies destroying inner city schools......

Wrong, Stupid.
I asked you how a "Democratic way of running a city" makes it violent. Not how some cherrypicked people might.

Are you illiterate as well as stupid?

You lose, dumb shit.

Wrong, Stupid.
I asked you how a "Democratic way of running a city" makes it violent. Not how some cherrypicked people might.

Are you illiterate as well as stupid?

Well stupid fuck, I listed core democrat policies that ruin cities, and countries for that matter........they all do it...and these cities suffer...baltimore, detroit, Chicago, New York, D.C.....you name a hell hole and you will find increased taxation, a favorite democrat policy, bankrupt spending, attacks against law enforcement, under staffing law enforcement, and under ming their authority.....protecting teachers unions over reforming education.....

All democrat specific policies.....moron....

Do governors, govern the State or only parts of the State?

Mayors of these cities have incredible power and can control their cities with iron fists....Chicago for example is that way....sometimes Governors have very little ability to affect the day to day affairs of these democrat controlled cities.

Logic is a lost art...

Say WHAT?

Okay... "what?"

Hope that helped.

DO NOT

Logic is a lost art...

Fixed it for ya.

Your statement ("The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes") was so illogical I thought I'd highlight the disconnect for you but evidently it still went right over your (pin)head.

Logic is a lost art...

Say WHAT?

Okay... "what?"

Hope that helped.

DO NOT

Logic is a lost art...

Fixed it for ya.

Your statement ("The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes") was so illogical I thought I'd highlight the disconnect for you but evidently it still went right over your (pin)head.

• Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.
Pull that shit again, I'll report you.

There's nothing "illogical" about it. The upper classes, by definition, have the power. If they didn't have the power ----- they wouldn't be the upper classes.

DUH.

And btw, "disconnect" is a VERB.

Do governors, govern the State or only parts of the State?

Mayors of these cities have incredible power and can control their cities with iron fists....Chicago for example is that way....sometimes Governors have very little ability to affect the day to day affairs of these democrat controlled cities.
I was wondering about that, but seems wrong that a Governor would have no influence over the Mayors of his largest population of citizens within his State!!!! If that is the case, then the Governors get paid way too much, to so called, "run the State", imho. I'm not saying the Gov can change city laws or anything like that, but I would hope they could work with a mayor to come up with a plan to improve his State's inner cities....2 heads are better than 1 type of thing.... I guess I'm dreaming.....

Logic is a lost art...

Say WHAT?

Okay... "what?"

Hope that helped.

DO NOT

Logic is a lost art...

Fixed it for ya.

• Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.

There's nothing "illogical" about it. The upper classes, by definition, have the power. If they didn't have the power ----- they wouldn't be the upper classes.

DUH.

Feel free to do so Princess. Any rational adult would see that highlighting your silliness did nothing to change its meaning. Your pompous (yet insipid) claim, "The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes" was ironic when viewed in the context of your complaint about others being illogical.
I'm betting you still don't get it.

Logic is a lost art...

Say WHAT?

Okay... "what?"

Hope that helped.

DO NOT

Logic is a lost art...

Fixed it for ya.

DUH.

Once more for the terminally brain dead:
You opened by whining about the lack of logic in others and quickly moved to blaming "the upper classes" for the establishment of "the lower classes." The disconnect of which I speak is your inability to connect the illogic in your statements.
BTW, I'm certain there's an anti-harassment clause in the TOS and if you continue to harass me I will report you.
:lmao:

Notice how right wingers want to explain all the violence in their states on blacks and Hispanics. Even when they are in charge, their failure is always someone else s fault.
If the Democrats run the cities, it's the Democrats' fault. Why do the Dims always have to blame their own failures on others????

The calculations they used are unusually harsh on Alaska, we get a 2/3's weighted tag against us for our police force size. We have like seriously 4 cities in the state to police; everything else is Village with their own law enforcement officers, merely supplemented by the state troopers who come out to the villages to mediate if there's a "major" crime. I bet you they counted /all/ the village crime against us too. I mean, someone kills a moose for food in the big city and it's news for a week because there's not much else to report, our crime is pretty damn low in reality.

Then on top of all that it kind of sounds like they've used hand gun ownership in weighting their suicide by gun stats because they don't actually have them. We're a 2nd Amendment state, with actual fucking bears to worry about, yes, we almost all carry...

Forum List

Back