They are killing us tonight. They are dying. Horrible deaths.

Putin acts in support of Egyptian military
DEBKAfile August 17, 2013, 6:54 PM (GMT+02:00)
Russian President Vladimir Putin called an extraordinary session at the Kremlin Saturday to “discuss the situation in Egypt and take the necessary steps to the put Russian military facilities at the Egyptian military's disposal,” said an announcement in Moscow, without elaborating. Putin said further that “Russia will arrange for joint military exercises with the Egyptian army.” DEBKAfile: Moscow’s steps directly conflict with Western condemnation of the Egyptian military’s crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood. They were taken shortly after President Barack Obama cancelled a joint military exercise with Egypt as a mark of US disapproval.

About that wrong side of the fence and power thing.

Lol

Leadership, the ability to make a decision and action is key.

yes

and the message sent to us via the Egypt daily news of the canal

Bitchboi doesn't even know he's bent over, too busy dinging his bicycle bell. That BF is going to come as a painful shocker.

This is Obama's fault?
Not the people actually carrying out the killing and burning?

Of course its their doing.

Putting that aside, Obama deals with the whole Egypt thing very poorly. like a child entering the adults' field when his mind's still in the little-league.

Obama is not handling this by himself. He has a lot of liberals assisting him.

That makes my point exactly.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called an extraordinary session at the Kremlin Saturday to “discuss the situation in Egypt and take the necessary steps to the put Russian military facilities at the Egyptian military's disposal,” said an announcement in Moscow, without elaborating. Putin said further that “Russia will arrange for joint military exercises with the Egyptian army.” DEBKAfile: Moscow’s steps directly conflict with Western condemnation of the Egyptian military’s crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood. They were taken shortly after President Barack Obama cancelled a joint military exercise with Egypt as a mark of US disapproval.

This should not come as a surprise. I posted about Egypt turning to Moscow some days ago. Egypt is done with the lying, duplicity and falsity of the United States and looking elsewhere for leadership and alliance.

This should not come as a surprise. I posted about Egypt turning to Moscow some days ago. Egypt is done with the lying, duplicity and falsity of the United States and looking elsewhere for leadership and alliance.

it is not surprising the president is on the wrong side once again

yes

and the message sent to us via the Egypt daily news of the canal

Bitchboi doesn't even know he's bent over, too busy dinging his bicycle bell. That BF is going to come as a painful shocker.

i used to believe it was it was carelessness

now i believe it is intentional

I gave him the Benefit of the Idiot for a long time. But that only covers so much idiocy. Then you have to believe it's something else.

And yet no concern from the right as to Muslims being killed by Egyptian military and police – the loss of all life is equally tragic, regardless the religion.

The muslims who put the muslim brotherhood into office are willing to fight the fight to get them out so the human rights violations will stop. It is the moderate muslims, the liberals, fighting to get the radical ones out of office. They saw the mistake they made at the polls and want it corrected. When I was there I met many nurses, people who dedicate their lives to helping others. Most were wearing hijab. But they were nurses working every day in the service of their people. I just can't see those people wanting this radical and bloody regime which has been persecuting the Jewish and Christians amongst them to stay in office. You fervently claim against all others that there really ARE moderate muslims, yet when they strut out and fight to stop the abuse of their neighbors you jump in on the side of the radical muslim brotherhood. No surprise there.

Last edited:
Are your eyes open?
Is turmoil in the middle east going away anytime during your children's, children's, children's, children's, children's, children's, children's lifetime?

No.

Trying to steer the ship back toward politics just for a moment...

It is a good thing our President is doing in trying to drag us kicking and screaming off of fossil fuels due to shit like this going on over there.

Thank you.

Your open support of government tyranny is refreshing.

And your ignorance as to what actually constitutes ‘government tyranny’ is typical.

And your support of a radical muslim regime that visits tyranny on the Egyptian minorities is typical. It is VERY you.

Any Christian paying attention to what the Muslim Brotherhood is doing tonight to slaughter our brothers and sisters.?

Here's another one to go by:

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 23

And yet no concern from the right as to Muslims being killed by Egyptian military and police – the loss of all life is equally tragic, regardless the religion.

That is not true. You don't speak for me, or most. The taking of Human Life is tragic, where innocents where People of good will are involved, more so. Matters of Conscience are between each of us and our Maker, from the greatest to the least degree. What relevance is the brand of Faith, in comparison? Compounding the problem and making excuses for those that do is not the solution. Killing is not the solution. Fueling it, is not the solution.

The do not seem to understand who the sides are in this fight. The Egyptian military is fighting FOR the people of that country to depose the muslim brotherhood from power because of the vile human rights abuses perpetrated by the muslim brotherhood. The military is fighting FOR the Egyptians who want all people to be treated equally.

Notice the silence. Crickets. MB's are going mother trucking crazy and our *cough* leaders are so silent.

The Brotherhood is out and about and just killing anyone that hey can find....oh and according to Obama they are just Morsi's associates. :lmbo:

Look what you unleashed Obama.....

Hey, yesterday you were castigating the President for letting the military in Egypt remove a democratically elected government. Today you are castigating him for the fact that the Brotherhood with the military removed is killing Christians.

Mubarack was going down, irregardless of anything that we could or would do. The Mid-East and North Africa are very unstable places and will continue to be so.

"irregardless" ... Nail on blackboard.

You are comfortable with being the new nazi......very disconcerting.

this makes zero sense

No kid, it makes perfect sense.

You don't care they are killing Christians.....

You don't care at all.

It is no more than bidness as usual to you.

It makes perfect sense to the terrorist sympathizers on this board. Those nasty Christians (And Jews), even the Egyptian ones, deserve whatever Al Qaida dishes out to them.

check out the first picture

comments

Egypt Daily News, Egypt News

What was in the box?

I have seen all the things that were once in those cases. Unfortunately photos inside the national museum were not allowed. I don't recall anything was in the box, but rather the box was on display and like the sarcophagus on the floor, was likely too heavy to carry. But there were many, many items from King Tut's tomb including his thong sandals, his throne, miniature farming implements of the day, and his wine jars with his personal wine label engraved on them. Seeing that row of cases destroyed is sickening. Most everything in that museum was 5,000 years old at least. During Arab spring they ripped the heads off the royal mummies, and I have to wonder if they have been stolen as well. I can't really tell which floor of the museum that is.

Last edited:

That is not true. You don't speak for me, or most. The taking of Human Life is tragic, where innocents where People of good will are involved, more so. Matters of Conscience are between each of us and our Maker, from the greatest to the least degree. What relevance is the brand of Faith, in comparison? Compounding the problem and making excuses for those that do is not the solution. Killing is not the solution. Fueling it, is not the solution.

The do not seem to understand who the sides are in this fight. The Egyptian military is fighting FOR the people of that country to depose the muslim brotherhood from power because of the vile human rights abuses perpetrated by the muslim brotherhood. The military is fighting FOR the Egyptians who want all people to be treated equally.

I'm out of rep.

Here you go

★★★★★

Snowden was right.

check out the first picture

comments

Egypt Daily News, Egypt News

What was in the box?

I have seen all the things that were once in those cases. Unfortunately photos inside the national museum were not allowed. I don't recall anything was in the box, but rather the box was on display and like the sarcophagus on the floor, was likely too heavy to carry. But there were many, maany items from King Tut's tomb including his thong sandals, his throne, miniature farming implements of the day, and his wine jars with his personal wine label engraved on them. Seeing that row of cases destroyed is sickening. Most everything in that museum was 5,000 years old at least. During Arab spring they ripped the heads off the royal mummies, and I have to wonder if they have been stolen as well. I can't really tell which floor of the museum that is.

Sacrilege.

Five out of five for the post.

★★★★★

Forum List

Back