They Aren't Boarding Up D.C. Because They're Afraid Of Trump Supporters

Well, if violence is now acceptable, let as all participate, shall we?

That's what's been happening. When the government has enacted violence upon the citizens with impunity the citizens decided violence in return was the answer.
So, you're saying we need equal force as our government?

I agree. We need fucking machine guns. Quit voting for gun grabbers and the problem is solved.

It's what the founders believed. It's why I support the 2nd. You seem to be the one having a problem with this.
What do you mean?

I want an America where it's legal for felons to carry loaded belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse.

Where did we get sideways?

Democrats say the boarding up is necessary when the KKK riots. Yet the signs say they support Burn Loot Murder.

That's what's been happening. When the government has enacted violence upon the citizens with impunity the citizens decided violence in return was the answer.

I agree. We need fucking machine guns. Quit voting for gun grabbers and the problem is solved.

It's what the founders believed. It's why I support the 2nd. You seem to be the one having a problem with this.
What do you mean?

I want an America where it's legal for felons to carry loaded belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse.

So we agree. Violence should be returned for violence.

While he puts a fence up around the White House?

And why is that, snowflake? Ignoring that and just doing a 'drive-by', I see.

Yeah, let's not mention how the President was moved to an underground bunker in the WH because of hundreds of violent liberal thugs and protestors shoed up at the WH, causing the Secret Service to move the President out of caution and to face the Trump-hating violent crowd....

Let's ignore how violent thugs / Trump haters physically swarmed / attacked a Republican Senator after a Trump Speech

Yeah, especially don't try to bring up how violent Democrat Rhetoric led a TDS-suffering snowflake to attempt the assassination of Republican politicians on a public baseball/softball field...

The President is the same as the innocent business owners boarding up their stores right now - the target of violent criminals and foreign-funded domestic terrorists, lil' snowflake.

What do you mean?

Yep, don't feel you'll really like the outcome.

Yeah, let's not mention how the President was moved to an underground bunker in the WH because of hundreds of violent liberal thugs and protestors shoed up at the WH, causing the Secret Service to move the President out of caution and to face the Trump-hating violent crowd....

Let's ignore how violent thugs / Trump haters physically swarmed / attacked a Republican Senator after a Trump Speech

Yeah, especially don't try to bring up how violent Democrat Rhetoric led a TDS-suffering snowflake to attempt the assassination of Republican politicians on a public baseball/softball field...

The President is the same as the innocent business owners boarding up their stores right now - the target of violent criminals and foreign-funded domestic terrorists, lil' snowflake.

Trump has the entire military to protect him.

What do you mean?

I'm the one that has been supporting it.

Failed Democrat politicians running these cities stripped citizens of protection...then called in the police and national guard when their mansions were threatened.

They charged law-abiding citizens with crimes for standing on their own property holding their own legally-owned guns - in concealed carry and stand-your-ground states - while defending their homes from violent BLM / Antifa thugs and foreign-funded domestic terrorists who had broken through the gates of their community, were trespassing, and threatening to burn down their houses. These officials then searched their homes and confiscated their legal firearms so they could not protect themselves....and none of the trespassing criminals and terrorists were held accountable for their crimes.

Democrats have already vowed they will come for your guns...and they have started to.

Trump has the entire military to protect him.
Again, thank you for demonstrating you have no intention of acknowledging how Leftist Marxist, foreign-financed domestic terrorists have already committed crimes, attacked politicians, and threatened the WH / President.

Failed Democrat politicians running these cities stripped citizens of protection...then called in the police and national guard when their mansions were threatened.

They charged law-abiding citizens with crimes for standing on their own property holding their own legally-owned guns - in concealed carry and stand-your-ground states - while defending their homes from violent BLM / Antifa thugs and foreign-funded domestic terrorists who had broken through the gates of their community, were trespassing, and threatening to burn down their houses. These officials then searched their homes and confiscated their legal firearms so they could not protect themselves....and none of the trespassing criminals and terrorists were held accountable for their crimes.

Democrats have already vowed they will come for your guns...and they have started to.

Democrats, democrats, democrats.............why not simply cut and paste this for your every reply. It's an absolutely worthless argument when replying to me.

Democrats, democrats, democrats.............why not simply cut and paste this for your every reply. It's an absolutely worthless argument when replying to me.

It is a shame you are so offended by being reminded factually of all the failures and betrayal of Democrats running these cities.

I'm getting really strong indications in Florida that Biden it is....hope I'm wrong
Miami-Dade is going 2-1 for Trump in exit polling... Dont think its as bad as you might think.. The disinformation campaign is in full blown panic mode in the media. They are trying like hell to discourage Trump voters.

Yeah and Miami-Dade is usually solid Dem. Trump will take Florida.

The violence has been condoned as acceptable. Many now feel it an honest "right". If you are boarding up your windows and voting Biden, just wow.

Entitled to loot, entitled to burn, entitled to destroy, entitled to assault, entitled to silence any opposing speech / opinion / voice, entitled to murder, entitled to perpetrate hundreds of millions of dollars in damage in communities ... entitled to throw extremely violent, destructive, and costly infantile tantrums....

Trump on potential violence and looting erupting following the election resultsVideo
Trump on potential violence and looting erupting following the election results
President Trump tells 'Fox & Friends' that he thinks 'it's very sad when stores are boarded up,' but understands why they do it.

In many Democrat-run cities, already pillaged, burned, suffering assault, murder, being intimidated and victimized, Business owners are boarding up their stores in an attempt to protect their property / livelihood from being looted, burned, and /or completely destroyed in the expected...and promised...violence to come.

These American citizens have watched as Democrats running other cities...and their cities...have done little to nothing to prevent criminals and foreign-funded domestic terrorists bussed in from outside their communities from inflicting hundreds of millions of dollars in damage to local communities. They have watched in shock and anger as their own elected officials facilitated the violence and damage.

Seattle officials provided foreign-funded domestic terrorists who held city blocks hostage with heavy permanent cement barricades to replace their flimsy make-shift barriers, provide them with porta-potties, and even provide them with food during their siege instead of putting an end to it. Similarly, in other communities / cities, Americans trapped in these Democratic Party run cities have watched their stores looted, their property damaged / destroyed, and the lives of their friends and neighbors taken by these ctiminals and terrorists.

These citizens are boarding up their shops and businesses because the Democrats running these cities have proven they can not be counted on to stand with the law-abiding citizens in their community, can not be trusted to protect citizens' livelihood...or lives.

These same BLM and Antifa foreign-funded domestic terrorists have vowed...promised...more extreme violence on and after election day. Candidate and former VP Biden openly declared, 'If you want an end to the violence then you better vote for ME.' Joe was promising that if he is not elected President the extreme leftist criminals and domestic terrorists will unleash hell on these communities and possibly start another civil war.

President Trump condemned these cities' Democrat 'leaders; for 'failed leadership'...and for facilitating all the violence in their cities that has happened...and that promised to come.

The expected violence is from Trump supporters, especially the cult Trumpettes. It's not expected from liberals, even if Trump wins, which is not likely. We've already seen violence from Trumpettes during voting and even trying to run a Biden bus off the road. That's the violence those people are worried about.

Have you voted for any gun-grabbing democrats? (oxymoron)

What do you mean?

I'm the one that has been supporting it.

Good for you, support/contribute/participate to your hearts content. You still won't like the outcome.

Forum List

Back