They attacked kids, and nothing is new

Since I have only been around 42 years, and for the past 15 or so the SJW types have been the bullies, your appeal to the past is comical at best.

Guy, your side completely lost it's shit in the last 15 years because a Black man was legitimately elected president (Unlike the current occupant) and because gay folks can get married. So even if you want to pretend that the past didn't happen, even your current behavior is kind of appalling.

As I've said, I've seen gay folks beaten up, I've seen gay folks fired, I've seen cops shoot black children in the back (on video, mind you, not in person.)

"Wah, I lost my cooking show because everyone found out I was a redneck racist" really doesn't cut it.

Stop importing your own bigotry onto others, it's tiring.

"I've seen this, bullshit bullshit, I've seen that, bullshit bullshit", also tiring.

Timothy McVeigh murdered babies. Terrorists are not people with a conscience.
Excellent example of how the Regressive Left deflects for jihadism by equating its current, daily ongoing atrocities with individual acts of terror from the past.

It's now clear that the Regressive Left does not want an Islamic Reformation, at least not yet.

Mac. You never give us your solution. What three things would you do to end these acts of violence if you were in charge?

Are you in favor of a Muslim ban?

Should we raid every mosque?

Should the families of convicted terrorists be executed?

Should we turn the ME into a sheet of glass?

What's the plan?

Last edited:

"I've seen this, bullshit bullshit, I've seen that, bullshit bullshit", also tiring.

I'm sure it's very tiring for you to point out your fake outrage is pretty fake. But Paula Deen really did say racist shit. The Wifebeater really did break the accommodation laws.

tell you what, get cops to stop shooting black kids in the back, maybe I'll cut her "innocent" use of the N-word a little more slack.

Excellent example of how the Regressive Left deflects for jihadism by equating its current, daily ongoing atrocities with individual acts of terror from the past.

It's now clear that the Regressive Left does not want an Islamic Reformation, at least not yet.

No, we just don't really care about reforming other people's superstitions. Ideal world for me, everyone's an atheist guided by rational self-interest.

I just don't pretend that when someone does something evil or stupid, it's the fault of a religion or a video game or a book. Ultimately, it's the fault of the person who does it.

I'm sure it's very tiring for you to point out your fake outrage is pretty fake. But Paula Deen really did say racist shit. The Wifebeater really did break the accommodation laws.

tell you what, get cops to stop shooting black kids in the back, maybe I'll cut her "innocent" use of the N-word a little more slack.

Again with the wifebeater accusations without any proof.

Stop fucking lying. Of course telling you that is like telling you to stop breathing.

No, we just don't really care about reforming other people's superstitions. Ideal world for me, everyone's an atheist guided by rational self-interest.

I just don't pretend that when someone does something evil or stupid, it's the fault of a religion or a video game or a book. Ultimately, it's the fault of the person who does it.

In other words, you are saying "Everyone should think and be like MEEEEEE because I'm a self centered prick with an undeserved and un-earned over inflated sense of self-worth"

Fucktard.

In other words, you are saying "Everyone should think and be like MEEEEEE because I'm a self centered prick with an undeserved and un-earned over inflated sense of self-worth"

Fucktard.

Naw, guy, everyone should think like me because there is no Magic Fairy in the sky... just turn on the news. There is no God and we need to stop doing stupid shit on the premise that there is one.

Fucktard.
He's just better than us. And smarter. He smells better, too. And he cares more.

Just get used to it.

Again with the wifebeater accusations without any proof.

Stop fucking lying. Of course telling you that is like telling you to stop breathing.

You guys accuse people of stuff all the time... I just go by what I observe. That woman looks like she gets a regular beating all the time... she actually looks like a scared rabbit.

I am accusing YOU of making shit up, not your side.

Your observations are right up there with the observations of a pet rock.

Fucktard.

Naw, guy, everyone should think like me because there is no Magic Fairy in the sky... just turn on the news. There is no God and we need to stop doing stupid shit on the premise that there is one.

What an arrogant prick you are.

Precisely, thanks. You people literally can't help yourselves.

You mean pointing out what a pompous phony with an insatiable need for attention you are?

Yup, we can't help making fun of you.

Now, when some day, you put on your big boy pants and discuss what we should actually do as policy, let me know.
If only Hillary had been elected, we would have many more radical Islamists welcomed in the USA. What could possibly go wrong?

If only Hillary had been elected there would still be her policy. The Libyan policy. That support for the "rebels".

Not a peep though.

Not a peep about that shit.

Hillary is the reason Libya is such a mess.

Yep.

If only Hillary hadn't killed Khaddafi, maybe those kids would still be alive.

If only Hillary would have not done a whole lot of shit.

It's shit like that that pisses me off. It's like nobody gives a damn until something happens. Didn't give a damn during the election cycle. Didn't give a damn after the election. Still won't look at it.

Mac. You never give us your solution. What three things would you do to end these acts of violence if you were in charge?

What's the plan?
Actually I posted it on another thread this morning.

Do I care enough to post it or link to it for you?

No, I sure don't.

I don't burn time on regressives any more.

What's the plan?
Actually I posted it on another thread this morning.

Do I care enough to post it or link to it for you?

No, I sure don't.

I don't burn time on regressives any more.

That's the move of a passive aggressive pansy. Good on you.

Forum List

Back