They attacked kids, and nothing is new

No I got it. I agree with a lot of what you say. But my gawd man. Think a little.

i've given this a lot of thought. I just don't buy into the propaganda.

You apparently still are.

This is what I was talking about. There has been Islamic terrorism for over 1500 years. This isn't a new concept. THINK about it ya big dummy.

No, you see, there hasn't been "Terrorism" for 1500 years.

Also, I think the word Terrorism is kind of bullshit.

Just remember, when Bin Laden and his Cronies were killing Russians who might teach Afghan Girls how to read, Ronnie Reagan called them "Freedom Fighters".

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

When these same assholes started blowing up American ships and embassies and buildings, they suddenly became "Terrorists".

What they are were just people who didn't like foreign people in their countries. They didn't change who they were, just where they were pointing their guns. Never give someone a gun if you don't know where they are going to point it.

As for what happened 1500 years ago, the Christians were just as bad and sometimes worse than Muslims were. Compare the slaughter in Jerusalem when the Crusaders took it in 1099 compared to the beneficent treatment by Saladin when the Arabs took it back in 1086.
:rofl:

They have been attacking and killing kids all over the ME since they were armed by this country under Obama. They have buried kids ALIVE and that is documented.

Children in ISIS lands are being raped, beheaded and crucified, says UN watchdog

http://nypost.com/2016/10/26/isis-kills-250-kids-in-dough-kneader-burns-adults-alive/

Oh, that last one was when isis killed 250 kids in a dough kneader. We already know for a fact they have set prisoners on fire and beheads Christians on video.

Of course, not one thing, not one holler of outrage. Only the left trying to link ALL of those atrocities to atrocities committed by Christians. Nothing more.

Of course, when Bush had the unmitigated gall to waterboard 5 sandNIGGERS that planned 911, well now it is time to cause riots. Not when the military waterboarded our own soldiers when training special forces. Oh no no no. Only when it is the 5 sandNIGGERS that planned 911.

All heroes to the left btw. I mean they killed little eichmans and wall street people.

Just pointing out legit reasons to hate the left as much as I do. Want me to list the vast connections with the entire Obama administration and Russian?

No, it would be a waste of my time.

I will say it again. It is literally impossible to argue or debate with such fucking hypocrisy. Especially when they are united in their fucking mental derangement.

They have been attacking and killing kids all over the ME since they were armed by this country under Obama. They have buried kids ALIVE and that is documented.

Children in ISIS lands are being raped, beheaded and crucified, says UN watchdog

http://nypost.com/2016/10/26/isis-kills-250-kids-in-dough-kneader-burns-adults-alive/

Oh, that last one was when isis killed 250 kids in a dough kneader. We already know for a fact they have set prisoners on fire and beheads Christians on video.

Of course, not one thing, not one holler of outrage. Only the left trying to link ALL of those atrocities to atrocities committed by Christians. Nothing more.

Of course, when Bush had the unmitigated gall to waterboard 5 sandNIGGERS that planned 911, well now it is time to cause riots. Not when the military waterboarded our own soldiers when training special forces. Oh no no no. Only when it is the 5 sandNIGGERS that planned 911.

All heroes to the left btw. I mean they killed little eichmans and wall street people.

Just pointing out legit reasons to hate the left as much as I do. Want me to list the vast connections with the entire Obama administration and Russian?

No, it would be a waste of my time.

I will say it again. It is literally impossible to argue or debate with such fucking hypocrisy. Especially when they are united in their fucking mental derangement.

Well, the Joes of the world think it's okay when Islmao-Vermin do that sort of stuff, cuz Da Crusades N Stuff', you know. Never mind what provoked 'Da Crusades', and never mind Da Evul Xians were never even remotely 'just as bad', cuz 'Jerry Falwell!!! Jerry Falwell!!!'

No I got it. I agree with a lot of what you say. But my gawd man. Think a little.

i've given this a lot of thought. I just don't buy into the propaganda.

You apparently still are.

This is what I was talking about. There has been Islamic terrorism for over 1500 years. This isn't a new concept. THINK about it ya big dummy.

No, you see, there hasn't been "Terrorism" for 1500 years.

Also, I think the word Terrorism is kind of bullshit.

Just remember, when Bin Laden and his Cronies were killing Russians who might teach Afghan Girls how to read, Ronnie Reagan called them "Freedom Fighters".

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

When these same assholes started blowing up American ships and embassies and buildings, they suddenly became "Terrorists".

What they are were just people who didn't like foreign people in their countries. They didn't change who they were, just where they were pointing their guns. Never give someone a gun if you don't know where they are going to point it.

As for what happened 1500 years ago, the Christians were just as bad and sometimes worse than Muslims were. Compare the slaughter in Jerusalem when the Crusaders took it in 1099 compared to the beneficent treatment by Saladin when the Arabs took it back in 1086.

Joe claims he doesn't fall for the propaganda and then posts a picture of propaganda, lol! Joe you are caught lying AGAIN!

This is the story behind your propaganda picture.

FALSE: Photo of Ronald Reagan with Taliban

Now, justify your lie Joey Boi, spin away!

Joe is one of the DNC's biggest Establishment tools posting on this board; he's too ignorant and conceited to know that, though, like the rest of Da Reflatulence bowel movement.

Well, the Joes of the world think it's okay when Islmao-Vermin do that sort of stuff, cuz Da Crusades N Stuff', you know. Never mind what provoked 'Da Crusades', and never mind Da Evul Xians were never even remotely 'just as bad', cuz 'Jerry Falwell!!! Jerry Falwell!!!'

Actually, the Christians were a lot worse in the CCrusades in terms of barbarity not only against Muslim, but other Christians. Look up the Fourth Crusade some time.

Point is, what they do on their side of the planet isnt any of our business. The only reason why you tools have been told you care is because their's oil underneath them.

Joe claims he doesn't fall for the propaganda and then posts a picture of propaganda, lol! Joe you are caught lying AGAIN!

This is the story behind your propaganda picture.

Now, justify your lie Joey Boi, spin away!

Oh, are you trying to pretend that's a different group of Jihadists he's meeting with? They lookl ike Jihadists to me.

You got caught, you lied and got caught AGAIN!

Well, it looks like ol' Mac was really, really wrong.

My assumption has always been that the one (1) thing the jihadists knew they couldn't do was slaughter children.

nintchdbpict000326106546.jpg
It's too bad that there are no forums that I am aware of where the truth is allowed to be spoken. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made such a stupid assumption. Back in 2004, a school in Bresian Russia was taken over by some muslim terrorists. Many were murdered outright. From a video I saw taken by the terrorists, one of the victims appeared to have been screwed up the ass by those muslim queers before he was executed and tossed out a window.

After three days of mistreatment, 385 people were murdered. 186 of them were children. I wonder how many parents died in vane trying to shield their children from a brutal death. I have a couple pictures for you.
E5bRtvW.jpg
DtrJl2U.jpg

Last edited:

My assumption has always been that the one (1) thing the jihadists knew they couldn't do was slaughter children.

It's too bad that there are no forums that I am aware of where the truth is allowed to be spoken. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made such a stupid assumption. Back in 2004, a school in Bresian Russia was taken over by some muslim terrorists. Many were murdered outright. From a video I saw taken by the terrorists, one of the victims appeared to have been screwed up the ass by those muslim queers before he was executed and tossed out a window.

After three days of mistreatment, 385 people were murdered. 186 of them were children. I wonder how many parents died in vane trying to shield their children from a brutal death. I have a couple pictures for you.
E5bRtvW.jpg
DtrJl2U.jpg

Did you read Mac's first sentence before you derided him? And you can speak the truth anywhere on this message board.

E5bRtvW.jpg
DtrJl2U.jpg

Did you read Mac's first sentence before you derided him? And you can speak the truth anywhere on this message board.

I did. Apparently you didn't.

E5bRtvW.jpg
DtrJl2U.jpg

I did. Apparently you didn't.

Well you should reread it then, Mac's first sentence I refer to.

Personally it's getting time for The West to start rounding up the Kebabs and dispatching them....Kebabs would make good fertiliser for the Agriculture Sector.

E5bRtvW.jpg
DtrJl2U.jpg
I think Mac was referring Western children. I've noticed that Americans in general have a hard time identifying with non Western people.

I think Mac was referring Western children. I've noticed that Americans in general have a hard time identifying with non Western people.
Correct.

Life has become so cheap in the Middle East that slaughters and atrocities are not uncommon at all, as tragic and ugly and horrific as each one is.

And even with that, and even with the way women and gays are treated in that terribly illiberal culture, the Regressive Left spins and spins and spins.

One of the main indicators that the Regressive Left is not liberal.

And....nobody.....anywhwhere...ever said that terrorists wouldn't kill kids. That includes you. You have never said that.

Exactly the point. Kids get killed in war just like everyone else. War doesn't discriminate, whether your are a kid in Manchester, Gaza or Kabul.

Let me know when WE intentionally target and go after children.

-Geaux

Correct.

Life has become so cheap in the Middle East that slaughters and atrocities are not uncommon at all, as tragic and ugly and horrific as each one is.

And even with that, and even with the way women and gays are treated in that terribly illiberal culture, the Regressive Left spins and spins and spins.

The Beslan school siege didn't take place in the ME. The Muslim terrorist scum were Chechen.

Correct.

The Beslan school siege didn't take place in the ME. The terrorist scum were Chechen.
Good example of my point. Spin, deflect.

You can change the subject all you want, the point remains.

Correct.

The Beslan school siege didn't take place in the ME. The terrorist scum were Chechen.

You didn't catch my edit. And I'm not deflecting. I'm highlighting your ignorance of just how depraved Muslim terrorists are.

Correct.

You didn't catch my edit. And I'm not deflecting. I'm highlighting your ignorance of just how depraved Muslim terrorists are.
Of course you deflected. You made the effort to come up with an exception to the rule and thought it would work. It didn't.

The point of the thread stands. Every post I've made in it stands.

I get this every day here. That's why it's so easy to create threads like this.

Forum List

Back