They hate us (the elites in government)

The left, the fascist democrats don't just hate the American people, of all colors, they hate life itself. Leftists will never forgive reality for the fact that they exist. The goal of democrats it to exact revenge on the universe for their existence.

I am still reading through this but liked the first sentences so much, thought I would be good enough to share it with my good buddies here at the forum

I could have written those first sentences myself...
Wow, I love this editorial! Excellent, got a little free speech going there, and I entirely agree. I finally realize that what is going on is an attempt to destroy society for a communist takeover --- they can't do that unless they destroy the country first. I know, I know, it took me awhile to "get it." Some of you were a little quicker.

It's been tried many times. Often it works for awhile, as in the French or Russian revolutions. But never permanently, because most people are not damn fools. But while the violence is working itself out, tens of thousands die horribly, to fulfill the hopes of the communists. Evidently it has started here.

The left, the fascist democrats don't just hate the American people, of all colors, they hate life itself. Leftists will never forgive reality for the fact that they exist. The goal of democrats it to exact revenge on the universe for their existence.
hmmm.. I dunno

I say they don't so much hate their own existence but hate that they have to conform, as all of us do, to reality.. and so they buck reality as a way of changing reality

we see how that works out for them...

Wow, I love this editorial! Excellent, got a little free speech going there, and I entirely agree. I finally realize that what is going on is an attempt to destroy society for a communist takeover --- they can't do that unless they destroy the country first. I know, I know, it took me awhile to "get it." Some of you were a little quicker.

It's been tried many times. Often it works for awhile, as in the French or Russian revolutions. But never permanently, because most people are not damn fools. But while the violence is working itself out, tens of thousands die horribly, to fulfill the hopes of the communists. Evidently it has started here.
yeh, maybe you should tell the Gipper dude this bc he says there is no Marxist movement in the US!

How can someone called Gipper say such a thing?

must not watch real news or read newspapers... or read non-fiction or... or something..

:eusa_think:

I am still reading through this but liked the first sentences so much, thought I would be good enough to share it with my good buddies here at the forum

I could have written those first sentences myself...
This is pretty accurate. The only thing it gets wrong?

IT is the author's belief, and the belief of many on this forum, that the folks that run the GOP have a mindset that is any different. In the late eighties, both parties signed a memorandum of understanding that would lock-out any person that was not a member of one of the two parties, from the presidential debates. We have a rigged system.

Now, I will say this, there do seem to be more populists currently in the GOP than the DNC, however, for the most part, the folks that RUN the GOP? THE ELITES? Those folks think the same way.

iu

Currently? The Romney family is running the GOP.

And the past folks running it, and who elected them? Were not much different. They were all establishment elites goons that were not interested in what the average person thought, or what was good for them either.

1659646727310.png

This is pretty accurate. The only thing it gets wrong?

IT is the author's belief, and the belief of many on this forum, that the folks that run the GOP have a mindset that is any different. In the late eighties, both parties signed a memorandum of understanding that would lock-out any person that was not a member of one of the two parties, from the presidential debates. We have a rigged system.

Now, I will say this, there do seem to be more populists currently in the GOP than the DNC, however, for the most part, the folks that RUN the GOP? THE ELITES? Those folks think the same way.

iu

Currently? The Romney family is running the GOP.

And the past folks running it, and who elected them? Were not much different. They were all establishment elites goons that were not interested in what the average person thought, or what was good for them either.

View attachment 678030
That quote by Quigley is not well written and frankly, I don't think I get even the gist of it.

The 2 parties should and DO represent opposing views. I mean, you surely are not saying otherwise?

The abortion issue is probably the best example of how different the parties are. But there are a plethora of other issues that prove this...

Again, I do not get what mr quigley is getting at? And the 2 parties are never going to be the same anyway so it is moot...

Forum List

Back