"They Have To Go"; Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants

Conservatives have no problem whatsoever with LEGAL immigration.
BULLSHIT!

Scott Walker is Right About Reducing Legal Immigration - John Hawkins - Page full

Scott Walker is Right About Reducing Legal Immigration
John Hawkins | Apr 25, 2015

“In terms of legal immigration, how we need to approach that going forward is saying — the next president and the next congress need to make decisions about a legal immigration system that's based on, first and foremost, protecting American workers and American wages” – Scott Walker

BULLSHIT!

Scott Walker is Right About Reducing Legal Immigration - John Hawkins - Page full

“In terms of legal immigration, how we need to approach that going forward is saying — the next president and the next congress need to make decisions about a legal immigration system that's based on, first and foremost, protecting American workers and American wages” – Scott Walker

I said "conservatives" not the GOP establishment.

BULLSHIT!

Suddenly archCON$ervative Walker is no longer CON$ervative.
How quickly the worm turns.

Is Santorum CON$ervoFascist enough for you?

Santorum Only Candidate Committed To Less Legal Immigration The Daily Caller

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum is the only 2016 candidate from either party expressly committed to reducing legal immigration, on top of securing the border and dealing with illegal immigrants already in the country.

And ALL illegal aliens come from Latin America? Have you joined the bripunk school of illogic?
My first sentence---- "They either came from Mexico or came through Mexico."

I saw your first sentence. It's incorrect.

No it isn't.

In America, we have these things called airports...
I don't think they have caught on yet...
Conservatives, people both legal and illegal in this country get here by trains, planes and automobiles; so THEY ALL can't be sent back to their respective destinations via a Southbound bus...duh!!!
Picky, picky, picky.

They don't want to discuss the facts, so they quibble about trivialities. Next they'll attack your grammar or spelling.

BULLSHIT!

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum is the only 2016 candidate from either party expressly committed to reducing legal immigration, on top of securing the border and dealing with illegal immigrants already in the country.

Another swing and a miss lib.

"They Have To Go"; Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants

You mean he says he'll OBEY the U.S. laws that have been in place for decades???

Say it ain't so!! :eek-52:

I saw your first sentence. It's incorrect.

No it isn't.

Conservatives, people both legal and illegal in this country get here by trains, planes and automobiles; so THEY ALL can't be sent back to their respective destinations via a Southbound bus...duh!!!
Picky, picky, picky.

They don't want to discuss the facts, so they quibble about trivialities. Next they'll attack your grammar or spelling.

You suck at admitting you were wrong.

1076.png

BULLSHIT!

So apparently Drumpf Truck is the ONLY CON$ervoFascist in the universe.

BULLSHIT!

So apparently Drumpf Truck is the ONLY CON$ervoFascist in the universe.

Do you feel better after your outburst of hate?

No it isn't.

Picky, picky, picky.

Especially when I'm not wrong

Campaign talk only. The American people will not permit a roundup or the deportation of parents whose minor children are citizens.

The children are free to stay. Their parent have to go.
And, ah, who is going to pay for their care little anarchist?

That's up to the parents.
Should we deport Americans without a means of support?

We can't deport Americans, only illegal aliens. Their parents can support them back in Mexico.

Picky, picky, picky.

Especially when I'm not wrong

Really genius? 100% of all illegal immigrants enter the US on the ground via Mexico, genius? Is that what you're "not wrong" about, genius?

Campaign talk only. The American people will not permit a roundup or the deportation of parents whose minor children are citizens.

We can't deport Americans, only illegal aliens. Their parents can support them back in Mexico.
So, we'd have to deport them or pay for them ourselves. Got it.

So, we'd have to deport them or pay for them ourselves. Got it.

No, the parents can decide what to do with them. WE already pay for there schooling and probably most of their living expenses since most of their families are collecting welfare.

Forum List

Back