"They Have To Go"; Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants

It's true in the case of any intelligent person. You aren't fooling anyone claiming you don't support illegal immigration. Obama and everyone who supports his illegal amnesty plan all claim they don't support illegal immigration.

Who do you think you're fooling?
And an intelligent person such as yourself thinks that all the illegal people in this country are going to get on buses and be shipped south of the border...lol???
Silly kid...

They will if they can't work here.
Jack_Hammer_Man_Funny-1md.png

Stupidity at work!!!!

See what I mean? You're defending illegal immigration again.
It confused you???...don't worry you may catch on later!!!

I'm not the slightest bit confused about your constant support for illegal immigration.

This is great. It's time to return America to the people this country was specifically founded for........White People.

They Have To Go Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants Zero Hedge
If anyone cares to look a little deeper into this. He was on Meet The Press this morning and went into more detail on these comments. I think every American will agree with his proposal. It's not as cut and dry as the OP is making it out to be. This article is obsolete.

Getting the 'good' illegals out and back into the country legally is what he's looking to do while tossing the criminal elements out (those with records) How he'll get the llegals in "good standing" back into the country and legal is something that needs to be fleshed out.

One thing is for sure we really must enforce our immigration laws and find a way to expedite the process of turning illegals into citizens. Trump has acknowledged that

I see no reason to ever allow illegals to become citizens. Perhaps we can allow them legal status of some kind, but they should never be allowed to vote. However, I see no reason not to send them all back to Mexico...

How about the fact that they don't all come from Mexico, genius?

And an intelligent person such as yourself thinks that all the illegal people in this country are going to get on buses and be shipped south of the border...lol???
Silly kid...

They will if they can't work here.
Jack_Hammer_Man_Funny-1md.png

Stupidity at work!!!!

See what I mean? You're defending illegal immigration again.
It confused you???...don't worry you may catch on later!!!

I'm not the slightest bit confused about your constant support for illegal immigration.
image.jpg

This is great. It's time to return America to the people this country was specifically founded for........White People.

If anyone cares to look a little deeper into this. He was on Meet The Press this morning and went into more detail on these comments. I think every American will agree with his proposal. It's not as cut and dry as the OP is making it out to be. This article is obsolete.

Getting the 'good' illegals out and back into the country legally is what he's looking to do while tossing the criminal elements out (those with records) How he'll get the llegals in "good standing" back into the country and legal is something that needs to be fleshed out.

One thing is for sure we really must enforce our immigration laws and find a way to expedite the process of turning illegals into citizens. Trump has acknowledged that

I see no reason to ever allow illegals to become citizens. Perhaps we can allow them legal status of some kind, but they should never be allowed to vote. However, I see no reason not to send them all back to Mexico...

I never claimed the did, moron.

[QUOTE, I see no reason not to send them all back to Mexico...][/QUOTE]

I see your head is still up your ass!!!!

[QUOTE, I see no reason not to send them all back to Mexico...]

I see your head is still up your ass!!!![/QUOTE]
They either came from Mexico or came through Mexico. Those coming from Central and Latin America were bussed to the American border by the Mexican government.

I see your head is still up your ass!!!![/QUOTE]

What's the good reason for not sending them back?

They either came from Mexico or came through Mexico. Those coming from Central and Latin America were bussed to the American border by the Mexican government.[/QUOTE]

And ALL illegal aliens come from Latin America? Have you joined the bripunk school of illogic?

They either came from Mexico or came through Mexico. Those coming from Central and Latin America were bussed to the American border by the Mexican government.

And ALL illegal aliens come from Latin America? Have you joined the bripunk school of illogic?[/QUOTE]
My first sentence---- "They either came from Mexico or came through Mexico."

And ALL illegal aliens come from Latin America? Have you joined the bripunk school of illogic?[/QUOTE]
blacksudaneseworker.jpg

"I took de bus from Africa!!!."

And ALL illegal aliens come from Latin America? Have you joined the bripunk school of illogic?
My first sentence---- "They either came from Mexico or came through Mexico."[/QUOTE]

I saw your first sentence. It's incorrect.

blacksudaneseworker.jpg

"I took de bus from Africa!!!."[/QUOTE]

A picture is your proof? How do you know this guy is an illegal, or even in the United States?

I saw your first sentence. It's incorrect.[/QUOTE]

No it isn't.

_71773598_irish1.jpg

"WE Took The Bus From Ireland!!!!!"

Ireland may no longer need bailout money as its economy emerges from recession, but a wave of emigration that began in 2008 is continuing. And as in the 1980s, many thousands of those moving to the US may be becoming illegal immigrants.

"It was kind of a surprise to me," says Megan, 20, who followed her boyfriend over three months ago from Dublin and found work in an Irish cafe in Yonkers.

"When I'm around this area on nights out it doesn't even feel like I'm in America. It literally feels like I'm back home because there are just so many Irish people."
America s new Irish immigrants - BBC News

No it isn't.[/QUOTE]

In America, we have these things called airports...

Last edited:

No it isn't.

In America, we have these things called airports...[/QUOTE]
I don't think they have caught on yet...
Conservatives, people both legal and illegal in this country get here by trains, planes and automobiles; so THEY ALL can't be sent back to their respective destinations via a Southbound bus...duh!!!

No it isn't.

Conservatives, people both legal and illegal in this country get here by trains, planes and automobiles; so THEY ALL can't be sent back to their respective destinations via a Southbound bus...duh!!![/QUOTE]

Don't label America-hating numbskulls like bripunk "conservative." His kind of idiocy is not any legitimate political orientation or ideology. It's just his personal failing.

CHICAGO -- Polish native Andrezj "Peter" Derezinski came to the U.S. 18 years ago and was soon living the American dream. The 41-year-old father of three owns two homes, some commercial property and a thriving heating and cooling business here.
Thursday evening, Mr. Derezinski is scheduled to be deported. On July 13, 2006, a police officer stopped him for talking on his cellphone while driving, in violation of a ban here. The officer found that Mr. Derezinski was in the U.S. unlawfully. He had overstayed a tourist visa and then ignored a deportation order in the mid-1990s.
Many illegals came here with visas from Ireland, India, Poland, etc. They stayed in the country after those visas expired. Estimates are up to 45% of the 12 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. are visa over-stayers. Europeans account for 400,000 of them.
The number of foreigners deported from the U.S. has risen steadily, from 116,202 in fiscal 2001, to 240,779 in fiscal 2007.
Chicago is home to some 70,000 Polish illegal immigrants, second only to the city's undocumented Mexican population.
Polish enclaves are abuzz about immigration, community leaders say. Illegal immigration "isn't just a Latino issue," says Frank Spula, president of the Polish-American Alliance.

Read more: Should Illegal Polish Immigrants In Chicago Be Deported visas illegal immigrants Mexican - Illegal Immigration - City-Data Forum

No it isn't.

Conservatives, people both legal and illegal in this country get here by trains, planes and automobiles; so THEY ALL can't be sent back to their respective destinations via a Southbound bus...duh!!![/QUOTE]
Picky, picky, picky.

CHICAGO -- Polish native Andrezj "Peter" Derezinski came to the U.S. 18 years ago and was soon living the American dream. The 41-year-old father of three owns two homes, some commercial property and a thriving heating and cooling business here.
Thursday evening, Mr. Derezinski is scheduled to be deported. On July 13, 2006, a police officer stopped him for talking on his cellphone while driving, in violation of a ban here. The officer found that Mr. Derezinski was in the U.S. unlawfully. He had overstayed a tourist visa and then ignored a deportation order in the mid-1990s.
Many illegals came here with visas from Ireland, India, Poland, etc. They stayed in the country after those visas expired. Estimates are up to 45% of the 12 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. are visa over-stayers. Europeans account for 400,000 of them.
The number of foreigners deported from the U.S. has risen steadily, from 116,202 in fiscal 2001, to 240,779 in fiscal 2007.
Chicago is home to some 70,000 Polish illegal immigrants, second only to the city's undocumented Mexican population.
Polish enclaves are abuzz about immigration, community leaders say. Illegal immigration "isn't just a Latino issue," says Frank Spula, president of the Polish-American Alliance.

Read more: Should Illegal Polish Immigrants In Chicago Be Deported visas illegal immigrants Mexican - Illegal Immigration - City-Data Forum
Go to practically any civilized country in the world, overstay your visa and see what happens. Most places it ain't fun.

Forum List

Back