"They Have To Go"; Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants

It was front page news this weekend, another illegal committed a triple homicide murdering 3 Americans. Illegals have killed more Americans than terrorists did on 911 yet it has not been a national issue, not until Trump forced the issue to the surface.

For political reasons both parties have allowed illegals to pour into our country to rape, rob, kill, torture, string out kids out on drugs, steal our identities, defraud American taxpayers out of billions of dollars, the list goes on.
White Conservative's illusion of America before any illegal immigrant's became part of their paranoia...

Conservatives have no problem whatsoever with LEGAL immigration. Traitors like you for some freak reason defend illegals, why?
Traitors!!!!...OMG!!!!....run for dem dare hills!!!!!!

Looking the other way while illegals flow across our border for votes?
Yeah..treasonous.
306529.jpg

TRAITOR!!!!!...TRAITOR!!!!...GET HIM!!!!!!

Yes let's just load them all up on buses...that is after they voluntarily surrender and bring their families with them...lol.

The Conservative mind at work...

Yes, let's do that. They should be easy to find since their children attend our public schools.
Yes and they'll wait there for you...LOL!!!!!

Pat are you really this stupid or acting????

Where are they going to go? Are the going to go into hiding? Hard to hold down a job when you don't have a permanent residence, don't you think?
We have numerous sub cultures and sub financial markets in this country, it's never been hard for certain people to support themselves in that sub culture.

So you support the drug trade....
You are quite stupid and/or a liar.
Link to where I made such a statement or remove your head from your ass....

You're confuse about who is pathetic and stupid. Numskulls like you deliberately created this situation in the first place. Now you whine when someone else tries to fix it.
Yes let's just load them all up on buses...that is after they voluntarily surrender and bring their families with them...lol.

Yes, let's do that. They should be easy to find since their children attend our public schools.

Where are they going to go? Are the going to go into hiding? Hard to hold down a job when you don't have a permanent residence, don't you think?
My point isn't whether or not I support illegal immigration.
My point is that whatever your stance and/or policy is...don't shovel bullshit in my face and think that I can't tell what it is.

Trump will never be able to push this silliness through and he knows it.

If you seriously consider him your choice then it your responsibility that he provide you with plans that may actually have a chance at success and not mindless rhetoric.

Of course you support illegal immigration. You've made it plain that you oppose an enunciated plan to do something to control it. That's indistinguishable from supporting it.

My point is that whatever your stance and/or policy is...don't shovel bullshit in my face and think that I can't tell what it is.

If you seriously consider him your choice then it your responsibility that he provide you with plans that may actually have a chance at success and not mindless rhetoric.

Of course you support illegal immigration. You've made it plain that you oppose an enunciated plan to do something to control it. That's indistinguishable from supporting it.
In your mind it would be...
Further, there is nothing "enunciated" about Trump's policies.

'"They Have To Go"; Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants'

Further evidence that Trump is not a serious candidate.

And for those who support and agree with Trump, this is further evidence of their ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law, where an undocumented immigrant is entitled to due process, and is not 'illegal' until determined such in a court of law. (Plyler v. Doe)
It's time to reinstate 'Operation Wetback' on a massive scale that Ike used to rid illegals. It's time for nationalism and make this country fully White.

It's time for worthless cowards like you to go. America was built upon, and is sustained by, principles you clearly can't understand.

You're confuse about who is pathetic and stupid. Numskulls like you deliberately created this situation in the first place. Now you whine when someone else tries to fix it.

It's called 'Operation Wetback' that Eisenhower used. Google it.

We have numerous sub cultures and sub financial markets in this country, it's never been hard for certain people to support themselves in that sub culture.

Whats the matter? You dont seem to mind making shit up,why cant I?

Whats the matter? You dont seem to mind making shit up,why cant I?
So you admit you made shit up...a moment of truthfulness, now get your head out your ass!!!

It's true in the case of any intelligent person. You aren't fooling anyone claiming you don't support illegal immigration. Obama and everyone who supports his illegal amnesty plan all claim they don't support illegal immigration.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I'm in El Paso (Ft Bliss,TX) this weekend. I have dozens of friends who are retired here and have Hispanic spouses. Also at Ft Sill (Lawton, OK) and Ft Hood (Killeen,TX). All of those spouses are dead set against amnesty and illegal aliens. Something to do with having to earn their citizenship. It didn't cost Uncle Sam anything for those aliens to get here and it shouldn't cost anything to have them voluntarily get their sorry ass back to where they came from.

It's true in the case of any intelligent person. You aren't fooling anyone claiming you don't support illegal immigration. Obama and everyone who supports his illegal amnesty plan all claim they don't support illegal immigration.

And an intelligent person such as yourself thinks that all the illegal people in this country are going to get on buses and be shipped south of the border...lol???
Silly kid...

...the nativism common to a majority of republicans and conservatives, their hostility to diversity and inclusion, and the right's unwarranted fear of change.

More empty, mindless, hyper-partisan nonsense from the usual source of such BS.

This is great. It's time to return America to the people this country was specifically founded for........White People.

They Have To Go Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants Zero Hedge
If anyone cares to look a little deeper into this. He was on Meet The Press this morning and went into more detail on these comments. I think every American will agree with his proposal. It's not as cut and dry as the OP is making it out to be. This article is obsolete.

Getting the 'good' illegals out and back into the country legally is what he's looking to do while tossing the criminal elements out (those with records) How he'll get the llegals in "good standing" back into the country and legal is something that needs to be fleshed out.

One thing is for sure we really must enforce our immigration laws and find a way to expedite the process of turning illegals into citizens. Trump has acknowledged that

And an intelligent person such as yourself thinks that all the illegal people in this country are going to get on buses and be shipped south of the border...lol???
Silly kid...

They will if they can't work here.

Silly kid...

Jack_Hammer_Man_Funny-1md.png

Stupidity at work!!!!

This is great. It's time to return America to the people this country was specifically founded for........White People.

If anyone cares to look a little deeper into this. He was on Meet The Press this morning and went into more detail on these comments. I think every American will agree with his proposal. It's not as cut and dry as the OP is making it out to be. This article is obsolete.

Getting the 'good' illegals out and back into the country legally is what he's looking to do while tossing the criminal elements out (those with records) How he'll get the llegals in "good standing" back into the country and legal is something that needs to be fleshed out.

One thing is for sure we really must enforce our immigration laws and find a way to expedite the process of turning illegals into citizens. Trump has acknowledged that

I see no reason to ever allow illegals to become citizens. Perhaps we can allow them legal status of some kind, but they should never be allowed to vote. However, I see no reason not to send them all back to Mexico. Americans do not benefit in any way from their presence. That should be the standard for determining who we allow to enter the country.

Silly kid...

Stupidity at work!!!!

See what I mean? You're defending illegal immigration again.

Silly kid...

Stupidity at work!!!!

See what I mean? You're defending illegal immigration again.
It confused you???...don't worry you may catch on later!!!

Why turn illegals into citizens? Permanent residents is one thing (one controversial thing itself) but citizenship should mean more.

Forum List

Back