"They Have To Go"; Trump Vows To Deport All Illegal Immigrants

Hispanic Americans aren't stupid – they correctly understand that conservatives' hostility to 'illegal immigration' is predicated on the ancient propensity of republicans toward nativism, to fear change and diversity, particularly more 'brown people' coming into the country who 'speak Spanish.'

Nor will big corporations accept the deportation of their cheap labor.

How many votes do they get?
My God your stupidity is overwhelming...

I guess you have to admit they have no votes.
I guess you have to admit that you are stupid as to how things actually work in politics....

The last time I checked, corporations don't get a vote in our elections.

So who is confused about how things actually work?
Thanks for making my point...the one about you being stupid and all...

This is great. It's time to return America to the people this country was specifically founded for........White People.

So, how many illegals are there (I assume you'll deport them first and the evil blacks later)?

The nazis managed to deport about 6 million and Hitler had the Gestapo/SS, committed railway companies and a totalitarian state that didn't tolerate dissent.

You think Trump will do better?

:banana:

Actually, it's scary and pathetic that Conservatives are this stupid....
You're confuse about who is pathetic and stupid. Numskulls like you deliberately created this situation in the first place. Now you whine when someone else tries to fix it.
Yes let's just load them all up on buses...that is after they voluntarily surrender and bring their families with them...lol.

The Conservative mind at work...

Hispanic Americans aren't stupid – they correctly understand that conservatives' hostility to 'illegal immigration' is predicated on the ancient propensity of republicans toward nativism, to fear change and diversity, particularly more 'brown people' coming into the country who 'speak Spanish.'

Wrong. Your transferring your liberal indoctrination to them. Their only reason for opposing illegal immigration is the fact that they have relatives who are illegal immigrants, or they have relatives back in Mexico who want to become illegal immigrants.

You're confuse about who is pathetic and stupid. Numskulls like you deliberately created this situation in the first place. Now you whine when someone else tries to fix it.
Yes let's just load them all up on buses...that is after they voluntarily surrender and bring their families with them...lol.

Yes, let's do that. They should be easy to find since their children attend our public schools.

This is great. It's time to return America to the people this country was specifically founded for........White People.

So, how many illegals are there (I assume you'll deport them first and the evil blacks later)?

The nazis managed to deport about 6 million and Hitler had the Gestapo/SS, committed railway companies and a totalitarian state that didn't tolerate dissent.

You think Trump will do better?

:banana:

No one is proposing to shove them into gas ovens, you fucking despicable piece of shit.

Yes, let's do that. They should be easy to find since their children attend our public schools.
Yes and they'll wait there for you...LOL!!!!!

Pat are you really this stupid or acting????

How many votes do they get?

I guess you have to admit that you are stupid as to how things actually work in politics....

Your point seems to be that corporations have more votes than citizens. Otherwise, what is it?

Where are they going to go? Are the going to go into hiding? Hard to hold down a job when you don't have a permanent residence, don't you think?

Your point seems to be that corporations have more votes than citizens. Otherwise, what is it?
Corporations have the finances and lobbyists to make, amend and codify practices that are beneficial to their corporate interests and not the interests of individuals.
Corporations have the ability to flood voters with false,misleading or accurate information thereby affecting how the multitudes vote at the booth.
Corporations aren't limited in the amount of money they can use to lobby, buy votes and office holders or intimidate their less wealthy adversaries.

This is no longer a country of "one man, one vote."

Where are they going to go? Are the going to go into hiding? Hard to hold down a job when you don't have a permanent residence, don't you think?
We have numerous sub cultures and sub financial markets in this country, it's never been hard for certain people to support themselves in that sub culture.

It was front page news this weekend, another illegal committed a triple homicide murdering 3 Americans. Illegals have killed more Americans than terrorists did on 911 yet it has not been a national issue, not until Trump forced the issue to the surface.

For political reasons both parties have allowed illegals to pour into our country to rape, rob, kill, torture, string out kids out on drugs, steal our identities, defraud American taxpayers out of billions of dollars, the list goes on.
White Conservative's illusion of America before any illegal immigrant's became part of their paranoia...

Conservatives have no problem whatsoever with LEGAL immigration. Traitors like you for some freak reason defend illegals, why?
Traitors!!!!...OMG!!!!....run for dem dare hills!!!!!!

Looking the other way while illegals flow across our border for votes?
Yeah..treasonous.

My point isn't whether or not I support illegal immigration.
My point is that whatever your stance and/or policy is...don't shovel bullshit in my face and think that I can't tell what it is.

Trump will never be able to push this silliness through and he knows it.

If you seriously consider him your choice then it your responsibility that he provide you with plans that may actually have a chance at success and not mindless rhetoric.

We have numerous sub cultures and sub financial markets in this country, it's never been hard for certain people to support themselves in that sub culture.

So you support the drug trade....

Another one who understands nothing about America. My country was not founded for cowards and fools.

Forum List

Back