They'll be coming for Tony Dungy

If I'm in the locker room, I don't want some faggot showering with me. Ask a team of female softball players if they want to shower with a normal man.

I would like to shower with a team of female softball players. We'll be playing hardball though.

You wouldn't be afraid of the lesbians who had bigger dicks? Granted, they would be plastic, but still.....

If I'm in the locker room, I don't want some faggot showering with me. Ask a team of female softball players if they want to shower with a normal man.

If you are playing professional football, the chances are pretty good that you have already showered with a gay man.

You don't see the difference between knowing and not knowing? You think all the NFL guys who are normal are going to be just peachy with openly homosexual players getting naked together?

If you are playing professional football, the chances are pretty good that you have already showered with a gay man.
didn't I just say that..
even more probable that any time he has use a gym shower at fitness club or in any locker room, a gay man has seen his junk and not been impressed.

:D

If you had pretty much any P.E. class in school, you no doubt showered with some gays.

So "normal" men cannot be around unclothed females without desiring sex.......there goes male surgeons, firefighters, and police........................

I always have to fight back a laugh when guys say they don't want to hang out with a gay man, for fear that he would hit on them. I always wonder how they manage to fight off all the women who must be chasing them for sex.

So "normal" men cannot be around unclothed females without desiring sex.......there goes male surgeons, firefighters, and police........................

You're equating showering with life saving situations :lol:

When the surgeon gets in the shower with the woman, and they are all soaped up and wet, you have a problem with the surgeon.

Context, environment. You want to shower with a homo, be my guest. I'll pass.

I have to confess, unless I'm working at a nursing home or similiar, if I'm around unclothed
women, I want to have sex.

You don't see the difference between knowing and not knowing? You think all the NFL guys who are normal are going to be just peachy with openly homosexual players getting naked together?
didn't bother them before they "knew" why should it bother them now.
if you "think" they didn't know your more ignorant than I suspected.
there're been gay players in every sport ever..
in the ancient Olympics all the participants were gay..

Look, they are showering after a game. No one is trying to turn it into Plato's Retreat. (hopefully people are old enough to get the reference)

I have not seen anyone come out and claim that Sam made passes at them in the shower. And he has been playing football (college and high school) for a good while. Maybe, just maybe, he has no interest in sex with his teammates?

Last edited:

You're equating showering with life saving situations :lol:
sometimes a shower is the only thing between life and death by asphyxiation

When the surgeon gets in the shower with the woman, and they are all soaped up and wet, you have a problem with the surgeon.

If I were in a situation where I was showering with a group of lesbians that I had to work with, I would damn sure not make passes.

If any teammate has an issue with Sam showing, they can wait until he comes out of the shower, then go in and shower....in the corner.....facing the wall....

Michael Sam is gonna' put a whole meaning to the term "Quarterback Sack".

2887682.jpg

If I were in a situation where I was showering with a group of lesbians that I had to work with, I would damn sure not make passes.

If any teammate has an issue with Sam showing, they can wait until he comes out of the shower, then go in and shower....in the corner.....facing the wall....

It would depend on what the lesbians looked like, but I'd defintely be up for making a pass at them. You never know, they may be interested in taking a trip on the wild side.

It would depend on what the lesbians looked like, but I'd defintely be up for making a pass at them. You never know, they may be interested in taking a trip on the wild side.

It is obvious that you are projecting your own sexual perversions on Michael Sam. The fact that you think it would be appropriate to make passes at a woman (especially one you know is a lesbian) in a non-sexual situation, such as showering after an athletic event, is sick. If what you call "normal" is opportunistically attempting sex with every female, then I can only hope there are few "normals" around. I can only hope your contact with females is limited to situations in which there are people present to stop you from assaulting them.

It is obvious that you are projecting your own sexual perversions on Michael Sam. The fact that you think it would be appropriate to make passes at a woman (especially one you know is a lesbian) in a non-sexual situation, such as showering after an athletic event, is sick. If what you call "normal" is opportunistically attempting sex with every female, then I can only hope there are few "normals" around. I can only hope your contact with females is limited to situations in which there are people present to stop you from assaulting them.

ONLY "medical" situations tamp down thoughts of sex in males, thus, gotta keep 'em on leashes:lol:

Calm down please. No one is talking about assaulting anyone. When I say I might be up for making a "pass" at someone, it would be based on the feeling I get from the person. If they are into flirting, and there appears to be a connection, then I might make an advance. If they are completely uninterested, I would back off immediately.
Keep in mind, just because a woman say's she is a lesbian, doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested in exploring. Again, it would depend on whether there was a connection or not.

Years ago, I had a conversation with a woman who claimed to be a lesbian, and who also claimed to be in a long-term committed relationship with her partner.
But, she said a couple times a year, she would have a " hankering", as she put it, for a man.
She would hang out in a bar for a couple days, and manage to find someone who was more than willing to oblige her. She was fairly attractive, and defintely feminine, and I also would have been quite happy to entertain her for the evening.

You really come off as a stuffed shirt.

ONLY "medical" situations tamp down thoughts of sex in males, thus, gotta keep 'em on leashes:lol:

It is the same mentality that has construction workers whistling at women walking by, or men on online dating services starting a conversation with strangers with the ever appealing opening of things like "Hey, you are pretty. Wanna fuck?"

And some men, thinking the behavior is acceptable, project that all men will do the same whenever possible.

Calm down please. No one is talking about assaulting anyone. When I say I might be up for making a "pass" at someone, it would be based on the feeling I get from the person. If they are into flirting, and there appears to be a connection, then I might make an advance. If they are completely uninterested, I would back off immediately.
Keep in mind, just because a woman say's she is a lesbian, doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested in exploring. Again, it would depend on whether there was a connection or not.

Years ago, I had a conversation with a woman who claimed to be a lesbian, and who also claimed to be in a long-term committed relationship with her partner.
But, she said a couple times a year, she would have a " hankering", as she put it, for a man.
She would hang out in a bar for a couple days, and manage to find someone who was more than willing to oblige her. She was fairly attractive, and defintely feminine, and I also would have been quite happy to entertain her for the evening.

You really come off as a stuffed shirt.

I am not concerned about how I come off.

But the idea that Michael Sam is a threat to make passes at other players is ridiculous.

To have tried to make the point by talking about showering with women (presumably after an athletic event) and somehow thinking it is ok to make passes at the women is even more ridiculous.

And this idea that anyone but the most obnoxious neanderthal would equate all nudity with being available for sex is simply bullshit.

I apologize to you if you do not fit the mold.

Forum List

Back