Things Democrats Don't Beive In

Most of us have a healthy sense of what to believe. Unicorns and the Easter Bunny, not real. Many democrats however have a baffling sense of what is real or not.

1. The Caravan - they claim it does not exist.
2. Government Corruption - The huge, ever expanding government is pure as the driven snow. No deep state.
3. Voter Fraud - Not even possible, right?
4. Personal Responsibility - People should never fail, because government provides all.

Some of the things they do believe in are equally odd. They are sure that everyone is racist and hates them. They think political ideas are racial, religious, gender oriented, ect.

Please help me fill in some of things democrats are sure do not exist.
lol

Well, we know what conservatives don’t believe in: facts, logic, and the truth.

The thread premise fails as a strawman fallacy – it’s nothing but lies, devoid of facts and the truth.

Most of us have a healthy sense of what to believe. Unicorns and the Easter Bunny, not real. Many democrats however have a baffling sense of what is real or not.

2. Government Corruption - The huge, ever expanding government is pure as the driven snow. No deep state.
4. Personal Responsibility - People should never fail, because government provides all.

Some of the things they do believe in are equally odd. They are sure that everyone is racist and hates them. They think political ideas are racial, religious, gender oriented, ect.

Why do you care what Democrats believe in?

Many don't believe in bathing, eww.

The one thing I do not believe as a Democrat is that the world is frightening and only Trump can make it right

Why do you care what Democrats believe in?

Many don't believe in bathing, eww.
Sorry to hear that

I see Patriotism has been added. That makes the list as well as nationalism. It is okay to wipe your bottom with the flag, and to set the flag on fire. The national anthem is racist, and the pledge of allegence is evil indoctrination. Nationalism is their latest toy. Somehow believing in your country, or loving your country is evil and racist. How is that supposed to work? When is it technically okay to like your country. Is there even a way that it is allowed? It is sad, but if you see a flag in front of someone's home, you know what party they belong to.

Somehow believing in your country, or loving your country is evil and racist. How is that supposed to work?
But what about believing in or loving one's country when it commits crimes against peace? How is that supposed to work? One believes in and loves crimes against peace?

Has the US government done stupid things, absolutely. I think it is beyond dispute to say that the US has done far more good for the world than bad. If there is something you want to change, vote for it. The sad thing is, an entire party stands for hating their own country and wanting to turn it in to Cuba, or have it run by France or Germany. That is nuts.

I think it is beyond dispute to say that the US has done far more good for the world than bad.
Dude-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man_zps9268c8a7.jpg

I don't know, running a slave state, nuking undamaged cities, committing a crime against peace by invading Iraq, preventing decolonisation, fomenting proxy wars to attempt hegemony. Your opinion is not beyond dispute in any way.

Last edited:
If there is something you want to change, vote for it.
So you're ok with your country committing crimes against peace and you believe in and love them? I mean, I'm assuming you didn't vote to change it, right? You voted for fuckwit43 a 2nd time?

Last edited:
No left winger says the caravan doesn't exist. But it isn't an "invasion" or even a real problem other than in Trump's mind.
It’s “not” an invasion, uh DL? Well, both the president of Mexico and the president of Honduras vehemently disagree with you.
“It’s a pretty inventive way to strike back,” Glenn continued. “Not only is it a form of economic warfare, but it also destabilizes the U.S. political structure. And that’s not to mention how many criminal elements might be tagging along. How many Venezuelan or Cuban spies are using this as cover to enter the country? How many terrorists might be riding along with the intention of attacking U.S. targets?”
Facts. They are a real bitch for you left-wing lunatics. The fact that you are forced to deny reality daily just to keep your ideology in tact should be a huge hint for you that your ideology is wrong and dangerous.

Glenn Beck on who’s really funding the massive migrant caravan — and what’s in it for them

Why is humility no longer a virtue? It was once, but under the hex cast by Donald Trump, humility is now a sign of weakness, a thing to be avoided, a curse.

How didn't he do it? How did he convince so manny Americans that their own value system was archaic? Values that once prized the 'strong silent type' to embrace the braggadocio, the strutting, preening manners of a sideshow huckster or professional wrestler.

I used to marvel that pre-war Germany was a rich cosmopolitan society with a free press, vibrant literary and cinematic community only to fall under the spell of a charismatic orator spouting agitprop and division. I no longer marvel.

More right wing lies:

1. No left winger says the caravan doesn't exist. But it isn't an "invasion" or even a real problem other than in Trump's mind. These caravans have been arriving for years, without incident. Trump is using the caravans to gin up anti-immigrant fervor and to create an imaginary crisis.

2. No one said that the government is a pure as the driven snow or that there isn't corruption. But that doesn't mean there is a "Deep State" except in spy novels and Trump's mind.

3. Voter fraud is NOT a problem.

4. Just bullshit. Utter bullshit.
Be honest, if these imigrants supported Trump. Would you want them here?

Why would you believe that?

Been watching Hannity again?

More right wing lies:

1. No left winger says the caravan doesn't exist. But it isn't an "invasion" or even a real problem other than in Trump's mind. These caravans have been arriving for years, without incident. Trump is using the caravans to gin up anti-immigrant fervor and to create an imaginary crisis.

2. No one said that the government is a pure as the driven snow or that there isn't corruption. But that doesn't mean there is a "Deep State" except in spy novels and Trump's mind.

3. Voter fraud is NOT a problem.

4. Just bullshit. Utter bullshit.
Be honest, if these imigrants supported Trump. Would you want them here?
If they had a legitimate request for amnesty I would

Forum List

Back