Things just got real interesting....

You can tell these tards Obama banned the Confederate flag on military bases with an EO, and they rush here to parrot that lie.

This is how stupid they are, and how well trained they are.

But read congressional testimony? OH HELL NO! It says Washington Post in the link! GAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm meeeellllltttinnnnngggggg....

DICKERSON: Vladimir Putin said that Russia did not interfere in the U.S. election. Did he lie?

HALEY: Well, I have always said we don’t trust Russia. And I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the elections.

Face the Nation transcript April 2, 2017: Haley, Cornyn, King
Do you have ANYTHING that shows voting machines were screwed with?
No, you don't. And they were NOT hooked to the net so they could NOT be hacked.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I did not say anything about voting machines, retard. And the ENTIRE COUNTRY knows Russia's meddling did not involve voting machines.

My god, you really are as retarded as you sounded.

This is that willful blindness to which I alluded earlier. TA-DAAAAA!
Unless the machines were messed with you got nothing. Other then Shit Stain getting caught trying to rig the elections in Israel.

DICKERSON: Vladimir Putin said that Russia did not interfere in the U.S. election. Did he lie?

HALEY: Well, I have always said we don’t trust Russia. And I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the elections.

Do you have ANYTHING that shows voting machines were screwed with?
No, you don't. And they were NOT hooked to the net so they could NOT be hacked.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I did not say anything about voting machines, retard. And the ENTIRE COUNTRY knows Russia's meddling did not involve voting machines.

My god, you really are as retarded as you sounded.

This is that willful blindness to which I alluded earlier. TA-DAAAAA!
Unless the machines were messed with you got nothing.
Here's a tard I would have made an easy one hundred dollars off of. Dammit!

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt pushed the Russian narrative.

House Intelligence Panel Issues Seven Subpoenas in Russia Probe
Don't have a subscription

who are they?

From the link:

Those subpoenas seek information on requests made by former national security adviser Susan Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan and former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power for names to be unmasked in classified material. The three didn’t personally receive subpoenas, the people familiar with the matter said. Mr. Brennan, Ms. Rice and Ms. Power didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

Obama said, 'after my election I will have more flexibility.' He said this to the Russian president. I don't recall any concerns then about Russian interference in the election. Strange no?

And I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the elections.
Wink, wink.

What trash. If they think it means they don't know.

Only a dumb ass would cry about someone leaking information about the DNC rigging their own elections.

Notice how don't see any Democrats worried about your conspiracy theory?

We're not like you. We live in the real world, so you can't scare us with fantasies.
so are you saying obama didnt unmask the most americans in history?
Obama was snoopy. He didn't like opposition. He wasn't a crook, though.
so when does it become illegal, these things he did?

and of course this mindset of "not a crook" means trump can do the same to people he doesnt like.

still not a criminal move?
He can unmask all the intelligence documents he wants as far as I'm concerned. Except for the leaks, lately--that might not be so good, huh? Did Obama DO anything with that information he unmasked? Did he call for anyone to be fired? The info on Flynn got leaked from the intelligence service, not the WH, if I remember correctly. It's what you do with the information that counts, I guess. If you just need it cuz you're snoopy and you want to know who's talking to the Russians, and it's pretty much FYI, I don't care.

We're not like you. We live in the real world, so you can't scare us with fantasies.

and of course this mindset of "not a crook" means trump can do the same to people he doesnt like.

He can unmask all the intelligence documents he wants as far as I'm concerned. Except for the leaks, lately--that might not be so good, huh? Did Obama DO anything with that information he unmasked? Did he call for anyone to be fired? The info on Flynn got leaked from the intelligence service, not the WH, if I remember correctly. It's what you do with the information that counts, I guess. If you just need it cuz you're snoopy and you want to know who's talking to the Russians, and it's pretty much FYI, I don't care.
FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens | Zero Hedge

fisa would disagree and have already said "illegal".

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens | Zero Hedge

Has he been indicted?

Has he been indicted?
obama?

no but 7 suponeas went out today. coincidence?

Hmmmm very interesting how liberals once praised MSM news outlets such as WSJ, WaPo, CBS, ABC as the gospel truth............and now it's all fake news???

How were they involved? I'm going to need some specifics here.
Really? How have you kept yourself this ignorant for so long? I am truly fascinated you have managed it for such a sustained period of time!
You have something concrete that is going to convince me right? Get on it dipshit. I'm getting kind of tired of your parading around the corners of actually proving something and calling me stupid because I won't join in your stupid parade of imaginary things everyone should know just because.

PROOF Asshole!

And I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the elections.
Wink, wink.

What trash. If they think it means they don't know.

Only a dumb ass would cry about someone leaking information about the DNC rigging their own elections.

Huh?

Im typing this url on a phone keyboard. Hopefully, i wont fat finger it.

Www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/08/full-transcript-sally-yates-and-james-clapper-testify-russian-election-interference

I apologize ahead of time that the testimony is longer than a tweet.

I also find it hilarious that the same tards who bleeved every bullshit lie put out by their propaganda outlets (some of which I documented in my Fool Me A Thousand Times topic) are the same tards who are born again Doubting Thomases when it comes to Russian meddling.

At the same time, these tards swallow every lie Trump utters on a daily basis.

Just
Well you fucked up the link. Much like your evidence it doesn't exist.

You can tell these tards Obama banned the Confederate flag on military bases with an EO, and they rush here to parrot that lie.

This is how stupid they are, and how well trained they are.

But read congressional testimony? OH HELL NO! It says Washington Post in the link! GAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm meeeellllltttinnnnngggggg....
I think you are melting snowflake. You're going ape shit crazy over something you want us all to believe but don't have the ability to prove. You're like a monkey throwing feces in his own face. None of the others can figure out why your doing it but you are doing it with authority so there's that.

Forum List

Back