This board's political alignment seems to have changed since the election. What is yours?

Where are you politically from the choices below

• Far left

• Left

• Center left

• Center

• Center right

• Right

• Far right

Results are only viewable after voting.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It seems there are way less Progs than there were before the election and even since the spring.

What is your political ideology that you lean, in general.

In general, of course many have crossover issues.

I was told I was an extreme right winger for defending freedom of speech.

Eh, so be it.

I am a Libertarian. That does not fit well in your poll. Far right fiscally and mostly left socially with the exception of being anti-abortion.

It seems there are way less Progs than there were before the election and even since the spring.

What the hell is a "Prog" anyway? Far as I know that was a century ago.

I keep asking for that definition on this board from those who use it, and I have yet to get one. Other than the roughly 1890-1920 one I already know.

Pretty hard to take a position here if said positions can't be defined.

(and btw it would be "fewer Progs" --- not "less".
"Less rain --- fewer raindrops")

Last edited:
My%20Political%20Compass_zps7dtwtt2s.png~original

Too many Alt Right trolls and racist morons on here these days. Makes arguing a "why bother" question.
If the majority were half way decent to the other posters here, there would be more diversity of opinion.

I keep asking for that definition on this board from those who use it, and I have yet to get one. Other than the roughly 1890-1920 one I already know.

Pretty hard to take a position here if said positions can't be defined.
PBS uses the word to describe left of left. Like Sanders. Not a judgment, but I've noticed them using Prog that way.

Both wings are damaged and locked in mortal combat. They are becoming irrelevant. Since the "Big Middle" is now LARGER than both of them put together.

That's why I can't answer your poll. Because this 2 directional Left/Right thinking is part of the disease. I'm NOT a "moderate". I'm a Libertarian. And we don't fit on a left/right chart. We are WAY right on economic/budget issues and WAY left on Civil Liberties. We're the ONLY PEOPLE who adamantly defend ALL of the Constitution and ALL of the Bill of Rights.

Doesn't mean we're middle of road kill. And the 3rd party and Independent options are GONNA get exercised. Because the "plan" of everyone voting only for "winners" --- is rapidly making losers out of ALL of us..

stock-vector--d-illustration-road-sign-with-loser-and-winner-isolated-on-blue-sky-411077740.jpg

The conservative mods got caught up in the Trump hysteria and banned/discouraged liberals every chance they got. I was banned on election day for telling a mod that 4Chan is not a reliable source of information and pointing out they were violating board rules for linking to another forum.

Both wings are damaged and locked in mortal combat. They are becoming irrelevant. Since the "Big Middle" is now LARGER than both of them put together.

That's why I can't answer your poll. Because this 2 directional Left/Right thinking is part of the disease. I'm NOT a "moderate". I'm a Libertarian. And we don't fit on a left/right chart. We are WAY right on economic/budget issues and WAY left on Civil Liberties. We're the ONLY PEOPLE who adamantly defend ALL of the Constitution and ALL of the Bill of Rights.

Doesn't mean we're middle of road kill. And the 3rd party and Independent options are GONNA get exercised. Because the "plan" of everyone voting only for "winners" --- is rapidly making losers out of ALL of us..

stock-vector--d-illustration-road-sign-with-loser-and-winner-isolated-on-blue-sky-411077740.jpg
I disagree.

On one side there is the traditionalists who belief in the motto from many one and let's everyone live their own lives.

On the other side we have masked people using violence to suppress Constitutional liberties and attacking everything that offends them that day, from a person they disagree with to a statue to using words like "hope" or "tradition".

Progressive. It's what Hillary and Bernie call themselves and you people these days, since the term "liberal" when applied to you induces fits of laughter among those possessing an educated and sound mind.

I disagree.

On one side there is the traditionalists who belief in the motto from many one and let's everyone live their own lives.

On the other side we have masked people using violence to suppress Constitutional liberties and attacking everything that offends them that day, from a person they disagree with to a statue to using words like "hope" or "tradition".

They are POLITICALLY IMPOTENT. Because they've ABANDONED the philosophy and principles that ALLOWED them to govern at one time.

The whole "left/right" alignment is meaningless, because they are CONSUMED by the quest to obtain power and retain it. The left will whine and meltdown to fascism. The spineless right will just pretend they are "leaders".

There are 535 people in Congress. Only FOUR OF THOSE -- have all the power. BECAUSE of the tyranny of 2 party control. No one can speak or fart without PERMISSION from the party bosses.

You can focus on what's happening in the streets. THAT is the "side show". You entire Representative Govt is melting away while you're distracted.

Just to clarify - As I have mentioned before, I am a staunch Kinettacist. I stand with facts, logic and common sense.

Which side am I on, you may ask?

I am on my side, of course. :laugh:

I disagree.

They are POLITICALLY IMPOTENT. Because they've ABANDONED the philosophy and principles that ALLOWED them to govern at one time.

The whole "left/right" alignment is meaningless, because they are CONSUMED by the quest to obtain power and retain it. The left will whine and meltdown to fascism. The spineless right will just pretend they are "leaders".

There are 535 people in Congress. Only FOUR OF THOSE -- have all the power. BECAUSE of the tyranny of 2 party control. No one can speak or fart without PERMISSION from the party bosses.

You can focus on what's happening in the streets. THAT is the "side show". You entire Representative Govt is melting away while you're distracted.
I see 3 groups. The D.C. Insiders Club, and America split in half. One side embracing the Constitution the other trying to burn it.

I disagree.

In addition, Kristallnacht was a side show at the time too. But now we know it was just a glimpse of what was coming.

I believe in people working for their money and no freeloading. I do not believe people should be paid to have babies. yearly. you get a dollar you will have to do a dollar's worth of work. anyone who doesn't believe that is purely evil.

Forum List

Back