This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

but what's the senile shithead done that is so bad for our nation? Is it something outside of the norm for a president? Or just petty politics from the political opposition.

can you spell it out?
I give credit to care4all for asking that question. On the level. It is one of the first legitimate truly thoughtful questions I’ve seen asked here by a person of the “liberal” persuasion. And it deserves (in my opinion) more than some off the cuff flippant response. It probably deserves its own thread.

I can’t get to it right now. I have a few other posts I’m reviewing. But I’ll be happy to get down to business shortly.

The only thing tossed is your brain when you hopped on the Trump train & joined his cult, asswipe.

Maybe you can find another deranged ex game host to elect POTUS, cement head.
Poor witless Clap. ^ When he has absolutely nothing intelligent to say, he posts more and more.

Yeah I'm hiding the pain as I count all my money, enjoy your night shift at the Burger King.
LOL

That you feel the urge to tell yourself I work at Burger King let's me know you are in pain and that you need to lie to yourself to feel better.

Those are the facts, those are things that took place and you can pretend none of them did, but that does not change a thing....everything I listed is 100% fact.
I do not accept facts that are based on the words of proven liars. Only fools would do that. Guess what that makes you?

I do not accept facts that are based on the words of proven liars. Only fools would do that. Guess what that makes you?

You are free to ignore anything you like, but that does not change what the facts are.

Here, lets try this...which states did not certify their election in 2020?

You are free to ignore anything you like, but that does not change what the facts are.

Naaaaaah, we don't know what the facts -- reality -- is.

It's your opinions that don't change.

Ours, neither.

Doesn't matter who "certified" what. A gazillion corrupt elections have been "certified" around the world. It matters about those cardboard boxes pulled out from under the counting tables.

I want this cleaned up.

30 laws broken in AZ. That election should have never been certified. PA., GA., WI. had similar problems which should have stopped certification. The decision was made to ignore the obvious and certify. All corrupt and illegal.

Pretend as though we can't really know anything, so that way your justified in believing anything.

This is exactly how disinformation works. Flood the world with so much bullshit that people just give up trying to understand reality.

I think this is a very dangerous thing for society.

Pretend as though we can't really know anything, so that way your justified in believing anything.

This is exactly how disinformation works. Flood the world with so much bullshit that people just give up trying to understand reality.

I think this is a very dangerous thing for society.
The lie we are living is much more dangerous.

It's your opinions that don't change.

Ours, neither.

Yes, we do know the facts....The facts are that 50 states certified their vote totals as accurate and honest. Those votes totals were then used to select EC members and those voted as well. That vote was then certified as valid by the US Congress.

Nothing there can be disputed.

Doesn't matter who "certified" what. A gazillion corrupt elections have been "certified" around the world. It matters about those cardboard boxes pulled out from under the counting tables.

I want this cleaned up.

And this is where opinion comes in to play. If you want things cleaned up you need some sort of actual evidence they are dirty

Yes, we do know the facts....The facts are that 50 states certified their vote totals as accurate and honest. Those votes totals were then used to select EC members and those voted as well. That vote was then certified as valid by the US Congress.

Nothing there can be disputed.

And this is where opinion comes in to play. If you want things cleaned up you need some sort of actual evidence they are dirty
In a Communist fascist state nothing is disputed. That is what we are now and assholes like you love it.

Nope, you're wrong there. I can want whatever I want: the heart wants what it wants. And I want these dirty, crooked, city election boards CLEANED UP!

In a Communist fascist state nothing is disputed. That is what we are now and assholes like you love it.

Then tell me which of these facts are in dispute....The facts are that 50 states certified their vote totals as accurate and honest. Those votes totals were then used to select EC members and those voted as well. That vote was then certified as valid by the US Congress.

Nope, you're wrong there. I can want whatever I want: the heart wants what it wants. And I want these dirty, crooked, city election boards CLEANED UP!

True you can want it all day long. There is an old saying about wanting in one hand and shitting in the other, see which fills up first

List all 30 please and how they were broken.

Thanks, we will be waiting.

Start listening. See you in an hour or so.

Another source

Forum List

Back