This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

Truth is you believe lies.

Lies you're too afraid to share because you know they'll be identified as lies.

You'd rather believe the lies.
Think about it….why is it that you seem to need to have things posted yet again that have been discussed endlessly on this board? Will posting the same things over again change your mind THIS time? Or, will you just once again devolve into name calling, and hurling insults to make yourself feel better?

I’m not interested in feeding your trolling….Sorry.

Anyone who believed Schiff about anything is a GD stupid boss slaving fucking moron

So much fraud in that election. N o wonder you people did everything do wrong. From marrying an ugly fat slut bitch to having children that should be smothered at birth

No dummy, it was a government expert employed to monitor election fraud in foreign elections. Of the 7 strong indicators of fraud, only 3 of which strongly suggests voter fraud, he detected all 7 from Dems in the presidential election. :itsok:
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So, you would do away with the ‘advice, and consent’ duty of the Senate but only when it’s a Democrat president….is that right?

Advice and consent didn't have shit to do with what happened. And you know it. So don't ask retard questions.

Anyone who believed Schiff about anything is a GD stupid boss slaving fucking moron

So much fraud in that election. N o wonder you people did everything do wrong. From marrying an ugly fat slut bitch to having children that should be smothered at birth
There was no fraud.

I was neither lecturing you, nor doing anything other than telling you the truth.

Obviously that triggers you for some reason.
You weren't telling any truth.

No. Not at all. I do worry about the fate of our Republic because the senile shithead pedophile whose sals you gratefully beg to toss is such a danger to America. You know, the nation you hate.

So, you have leave to go fuck off now. Go.
The only thing tossed is your brain when you hopped on the Trump train & joined his cult, asswipe.

Maybe you can find another deranged ex game host to elect POTUS, cement head.

Does George Stephanopoulos consider himself a "journalist"? Sure seems desperate to get Rand Paul to play along

View attachment 579847

At first I didn't believe it was stolen.

But I'll admit after seeing the insane lengths democrats will go over the past year I am not sure anymore. I have seen Biden and his administration do so many anti American things this year and all the damage they done to this country and to it's real legal citizens that I can see they will stoop to any level just to stay in power.

Think about it….why is it that you seem to need to have things posted yet again that have been discussed endlessly on this board? Will posting the same things over again change your mind THIS time? Or, will you just once again devolve into name calling, and hurling insults to make yourself feel better?

I’m not interested in feeding your trolling….Sorry.
Truly, I do not know what former posts you are referring to. You see, there’s just so much garbage out there.

I mean, you could be referring to anything.

You're maybe referring to Giuliani's lie about more votes accepted than ballots sent out.

Or the lie about a mentally ill contractor who claims that he drove ballots across state lines that no one has ever seen or heard of.

The Arizona "audit" perpetuated a lie about voter rolls not matching up but they really just didn't understand how the absentee ballot voter files worked.

You claim I won't respond with an intelligent reply but you're making it impossible to even try.

Dude, the video just below has the liar in chief saying he had to most extensive voter fraud organization. Are you saying he is a LIAR in chief?
No, obviously Tramp still owns that title with that out of context snippet!
His fraud org was to detect Tramp's massive voter fraud, that obviously was not massive enough because Tramp still lost in a landslide even with his massive cheating.

So, you would do away with the ‘advice, and consent’ duty of the Senate but only when it’s a Democrat president….is that right?
Jmac, advice and consent never happened for Obama's SC pick.

McConnell DID NOT LET THE SENATE GIVE ADVICE AND CONSENT.

MC Connell did not let the Senate have hearings on the appointment, NOR did he allow a vote by the Senate to give or deny consent.

he cheated, and stole president Obama's pick from him.

Forum List

Back