This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

And another thing, do you actually think this is real?

I used to think it was just a stupid joke that you guys like to push along, but now we know that you actually do misinterpret basic things and believe in stupid bullshit.

So I just thought I’d ask.
Yes, the election was stolen, now get over it. ]

It wont happen again, there will be enough people watching that if the same shit happens, you arent going to like it.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

I feel sorry for both you and what you and your ilk are doing to the country.

Better?
We are only exercising our rights which have been trampled on since the election was stolen. No proper investigations. No cooperation. Political persecution and intimidation, even murder.

Actually, it wasn’t.

You’re just a sore loser crybaby conspiracy theorist. You’re going to throw a temper tantrum and whine fraud every time you lose.

Tissue?
Bwaaaahhaaaaa..I am not the one who is whining because the election was stolen, that was a fact, see video below, but you cant face the fact that your old, white, rich, racist prick is as dumb as you are.

Bwaaaahhaaaaa..I am not the one who is whining because the election was stolen, that was a fact, see video below…
Only right-wing conspiracy theorist crybaby retards are stupid enough to think that video is a fact that the election was stolen.

Keep crying for me, crybaby. You lost. Your MAGA tears won’t change that simple and obvious fact.

Actually, it wasn’t.

You’re just a sore loser crybaby conspiracy theorist. You’re going to throw a temper tantrum and whine fraud every time you lose.

Tissue?
How many times have you said that? Have you changed anyone's mind? You are done here.

Bwaaaahhaaaaa..I am not the one who is whining because the election was stolen, that was a fact, see video below, but you cant face the fact that your old, white, rich, racist prick is as dumb as you are.
Joe is that stupid? Oh oh.

We are only exercising our rights which have been trampled on since the election was stolen. No proper investigations. No cooperation. Political persecution and intimidation, even murder.
No cooperation?? No proper investigations??

Do you ever stop lying. :eusa_liar:

You got the Arizona audit. You're only crying about it now because it found even more votes for Biden. :badgrin:

Only right-wing conspiracy theorist crybaby retards are stupid enough to think that video is a fact that the election was stolen.

Keep crying for me, crybaby. You lost. Your MAGA tears won’t change that simple and obvious fact.
America lost you fucking dumbass. Gasoline prices 1.25 higher than under President Trump, food prices soaring, but thank god that you voted for the shitter in chief becaue Orange man bad,

bite (one's) nose off to spite (one's) face To seek retribution against someone else in a manner that is ultimately harmful or disadvantageous to oneself.

Putz, there is no video below. :eusa_doh:

Cheers, bro!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

Like a good wine, it gets better with age.

No cooperation?? No proper investigations??

Do you ever stop lying. :eusa_liar:

You got the Arizona audit. You're only crying about it now because it found even more votes for Biden. :badgrin:
What state cooperated with independent forensic audits? AZ. did not. GA. is still withholding ballots. What did Barr investigate?

America lost you fucking dumbass. Gasoline prices 1.25 higher than under President Trump, food prices soaring, but thank god that you voted for the shitter in chief becaue Orange man bad,
Awww someone is whining again. Go wipe your tears, crybaby.

:)

bite (one's) nose off to spite (one's) face To seek retribution against someone else in a manner that is ultimately harmful or disadvantageous to oneself.
A small price to pay to get Trump out of office.

What state cooperated with independent forensic audits? AZ. did not. GA. is still withholding ballots. What did Barr investigate?
Arizona did. They turned over all of the ballots to Cyber Ninja's.

Forum List

Back