This is an abortion. The World needs to see why this is the killing of an unborn baby

Heartbreaking that, to so many women who can't be bothered to exercise some sexual responsibility, they're just an inconvenient little parasite that they feel compelled to destroy.

And more than that, the cement wall of hate and evil they have around their minds, not even willing to think of the little baby that depends on them

So far only one person said they watched the video

They're terrified. Any of them who still has a vestigial conscience is very invested in maintaining the facade of being heartless, so they stick their fingers in their ears and holler "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!!!!!!!!" That way they can keep trying to convince themselves that they are moral people. And those who have completely managed to shed all morals and conscience -- well, they're just evil.

I have often wondered why the pro-life movement does not open women's health clinics across the street of every Planned Parenthood site and provide all the exact same health services sans abortion. I would fully support federal funding for those clinics for as long as PP receives federal funding.
What other services do they preform? They do nothing else. Show me a patient they treated for anything else.

Or a gas station bathroom. They had the the colored ones. You realize some of these so called liberals would need instructions to get one on.
LOL! No shit! I have personal experience here. I used to volunteer at a transitional housing program for homeless women and they would have people from the community come in and facilitate life skills classes for the residents. When a volunteer from POCAAN (People Of Color Against AIDS Network) came in to give a safe sex lecture, there were adult women residents who honestly did not know how to use a condom.

Just shook my head. No wonder there are so many unwanted pregnancies.

LOL! No shit! I have personal experience here. I used to volunteer at a transitional housing program for homeless women and they would have people from the community come in and facilitate life skills classes for the residents. When a volunteer from POCAAN (People Of Color Against AIDS Network) came in to give a safe sex lecture, there were adult women residents who honestly did not know how to use a condom.

Just shook my head. No wonder there are so many unwanted pregnancies.

They could put their mouths on it but they could not put a rubber on it. LOL

What other services do they preform? They do nothing else. Show me a patient they treated for anything else.
Really? You have no clue what health services PP provides for women? Have your propagandists kept you that deep in the dark?

Wow!

They even provide some services for men.

You can see every kind of medical procedure on those medical channels. Why is there not one video ever of an abortion. Who knows why?

Last edited:
Really? You have no clue what health services PP provides for women? Have your propagandists kept you that deep in the dark?

Wow!

They even provide some services for men.
You say that and don't link to something that proves it? What good are you?

You say that and don't link to something that proves it? What good are you?
I am just stunned by your ignorance.

Do you remember all the noise about federal funding being given to Planned Parenthood was not to be used to perform abortion services?

Just curious.

Forum List

Back