This is an Enlightened White Guy. Must See

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Every now and then you run into individuals that are knowledgeable regarding the true history of African Americans and Africans. This guy seems to be following the footsteps of other white guys like Robert Bauval who wrote Black Genesis. These guys believe in looking at the truth without getting upset.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3TTCSLtssQ]The Black History Deception - YouTube[/ame]

Every now and then you run into individuals that are knowledgeable regarding the true history of African Americans and Africans. This guy seems to be following the footsteps of other white guys like Robert Bauval who wrote Black Genesis. These guys believe in looking at the truth without getting upset.

The Black History Deception - YouTube

Want to tell me again how you are not a racist?

Something you really should think about before you start talking about how enlightened white guys are if they talk about the history of Africa, Egyptians have never been considered black. They have a Middle East/Mediterranean complexion, shich lumps them in with the evil, non enlightened, white guys of the world.

Something you really should think about before you start talking about how enlightened white guys are if they talk about the history of Africa, Egyptians have never been considered black. They have a Middle East/Mediterranean complexion, shich lumps them in with the evil, non enlightened, white guys of the world.

I'm not really concerned with what white people or anyone else considers them. Actually I could care less. I have seen the proof actual, scientific, and biblical. its a non issue at this point. I'm just waiting for everyone else to catch up.

I think the greatest sign of intelligence is the way a people take care of their children

I tried to watch all of the video so I could be fair about my response but I only ended up watching half the video because I've heard the same conspiracy theories and revisionism before. It wasn't easy to keep listening when the guy started talking about archeologists tampering with pictures inside the pyramids to make the egyptians look white. I was patting myself on the back for sitting through that nonsense when all of a sudden "the teacher" started asserting that when Lincoln was talking about freeing the slaves, he was referring to the white slaves of capitalism. Good grief. That was all I could take.

I think the greatest sign of intelligence is the way a people take care of their children

You would think that. Look up what intelligence means in a dictionary. Has nothing to do with kids.

the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills

I'm not really concerned with what white people or anyone else considers them. Actually I could care less. I have seen the proof actual, scientific, and biblical. its a non issue at this point. I'm just waiting for everyone else to catch up.

You have seen actual scientific proof that aliens visited the Earth?

I tried to watch all of the video so I could be fair about my response but I only ended up watching half the video because I've heard the same conspiracy theories and revisionism before. It wasn't easy to keep listening when the guy started talking about archeologists tampering with pictures inside the pyramids to make the egyptians look white. I was patting myself on the back for sitting through that nonsense when all of a sudden "the teacher" started asserting that when Lincoln was talking about freeing the slaves, he was referring to the white slaves of capitalism. Good grief. That was all I could take.

Tell me you are kidding.

You have seen actual scientific proof that aliens visited the Earth?

What does that have to do with the Egyptians being Black? Is this another one of your attempts to change the subject?

Tell me you are kidding.

LOL! Like I could make this stuff up?

Last edited:
Afrocentric revisionist history is always good for laugh or two. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You should check out the Eurocentric revisionist history. Oh I forgot that everyone got that in school. Like Columbus discovered America and the founding fathers came up with the concept of the Constitution. :lol:

Why would the claim they were tampering with the pictures stop you? The pictures of Jesus were turned into a blonde haired blue eyed European version.

Why would the claim they were tampering with the pictures stop you? The pictures of Jesus were turned into a blonde haired blue eyed European version.

There are no pictures of Jesus contemporary to when he was alive, unlike the interior of pyramids. That leaves me with two choices, either they were painted that way, or somebody broke in, changed them all, and then closed the pyramids back up to hide their editing.

The real Santa Claus

blacksanta.jpg

Afrocentric revisionist history is always good for laugh or two. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You should check out the Eurocentric revisionist history. Oh I forgot that everyone got that in school. Like Columbus discovered America and the founding fathers came up with the concept of the Constitution. :lol:
And that Santa Claus is white

blacksanta.jpg

Thanks Tank. That messed with my head when i found out St Nicholaus was actually a Black Bishop.

fbOG4n6.jpg

[MENTION=18975]Tank[/MENTION]

Do you think High Gracity is intelligent? How about Bill Cosby? James Earl Jones? Denzel Washington? Morgan Freeman? They are in the here and now....not in the "used to be" realm.

So...how about it? Do you think they are unintelligent?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back