This is as close to retirement as a Congressional democrat gets

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

What is she, 90 years old? Pelosi says she will still remain in Congress while stepping down as a "leader"?

And here I thought all Congressional representatives were supposed to lead.

Silly me.

She cant fully retire yet. She has to stay in congress for the insider trading. Someone has to pay for pauls sexual escapades :dunno:

She cant fully retire yet. She has to stay in congress for the insider trading. Someone has to pay for pauls sexual escapades :dunno:
Agreed.

You would think she has enough money by now, but I'm sure she has to buy her way out of hell after such a career.

And with inflation these days, that has got to be a rather high number.

How much is God asking these days?

I'm so disappointed that the American people do nothing as Congress gives itself more and more Luxuries, exemptions and lifetime benefits for doing little more than living large at taxpayer expense and obeying the Establishment.

I've seen a single lone ANT attack me to it's death with no regard for it's safety.
Ants have more courage than most humans.
God must be laughing hysterically. Entertainment.

What is she, 90 years old? Pelosi says she will still remain in Congress while stepping down as a "leader"?

Silly me.
Pelosi is 82.

She was just re-elected by the people of her district for the next two years.

All caught up now?

The Moon Bats have nothing to worry about. She may be a far Leftest loon but she is getting replaced in the Democrat Party leadership by a Negro. LOL! The face of the Democrat Party along with that inbred Fetterman.

Silly me.
She can now team up with senator Dianne Feinstein to form California's dynamic duo and race to see which one can come up with the first cognitive thought.

Forum List

Back