This is Beautiful.

The racist white democrat candidate is dressed in a confederate uniform and was going to hand out white hoods to represent the KKK. The only racist I see here is the white democrat.

Leftists lie. That's all you need to know.

You are being thoroughly spanked in your own thread

Foghorn%20Paddle.gif

Did you bother to watch your own video?

It was the woman who you are admiring that claimed trying to collect data to prove racial profiling was racist

So you admire the racist white democrat? The white democrat candidate racially profiled the black woman.

Wait what?

The woman said that keeping data on police profiling was "racist".

That's clearly lacking in understanding why such data must be kept.

Why don't you address that point.

Instead of making one up.

The woman said that when the police write down the race of people is racial profiling.
She said labeling is racial profiling and it is.
This is proof the Dem's don't want voters being well informed. You could see that he hated it.
Then he does what all Dems do deflects.
Quote "I gotta talk to one of my colleagues" :lol:

Last edited:
KKK Democrats Lynching Killing Black & White 'Rad…: [ame=http://youtu.be/8bEOiDjdhF4]KKK Democrats Lynching Killing Black & White 'Radical Republicans' - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't look anything like a schooling

It's because you're a partisan hack.

She states that the Democrat party was the head of the KKK and the idiot then tries to claim the Republican party took up the cause of the kkk in modern times.... Because lynchings and killing blacks is all over the news, the KKK takes credit and the Republican party proudly identify with the kkk... Ops, no it's not, all that was going on when the KKK was run by Democrats. Hey, keep changing history RW because it will only help the no credibility you currently have.

She states that the Democrat party was the head of the KKK and the idiot then tries to claim the Republican party took up the cause of the kkk in modern times.... Because lynchings and killing blacks is all over the news, the KKK takes credit and the Republican party proudly identify with the kkk... Ops, no it's not, all that was going on when the KKK was run by Democrats. Hey, keep changing history RW because it will only help the no credibility you currently have.

I know...can you believe she would say that? What a rightwing hack

Why didn't she mention that the KKK was a "Southern" institution with both southern democrats and southern republicans belonging?
Why didn't she mention that northern democrats were not involved in the KKK?
Why didn't she mention that the KKK is exclusively Republican TODAY

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/...sen-stephen-martin-says-democratic-party-cre/

Last edited:
Jeff Sessions was a repub and was Assistant United States Attorney and a KKK member...

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving U.S. Senator and, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.

Byrd, however, still holds the record as the longest-serving member of Congress to serve in both houses. Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, serving as a recruiter and leader for his chapter, but later left the group and denounced racial intolerance.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, Dems win this one. Good try to deflect though.

There has been many GOP member in the KKK, especially during the 1900-1930's. Their main opposition was against Jews, Catholics and of course other non christians...Which led to the establishment of the NAACP by Jews.

Honest to God, I really love it when a white conservative tries to project the notion that conservatives are not racist at all, and that it's only Democrats who are racist. Most blue collar Democrats are racist, and most Bible thumping, gun toting social conservatives are racist. The more educated, the less likely a person is to be racist, and it doesn't matter which party they come from. Also, do not equate racism with prejudice, because almost every person has their prejudices against other people.

Why didn't she mention that the KKK was a "Southern" institution with both southern democrats and southern republicans belonging?

First, the KKK today is dick shit of what it was under Democrat rule as I said. You Dems killed blacks, hunted them down even... Today it's hate speech, I don;t agree with it but if I were black and had a choice of what time period to live under, today's KKK (who are not supported by the GOP or Republican party) would be a lot less likely to you know, kill me and my family.

She was talking to a Democrat who was claiming the KKK was Republican only, she pointed out how Democrats were the majority back when the KKK was killing blacks. Both parties had members, but Dems were the majority.

The northern Republicans were not involved in the KKK either, why didn't you mention that you hypocritical laughing stock.

She was correct, you Dems want to group people up by skin color, age, sex and anything to divide. Then you keep sexism alive, you keep racism alive, because without it, you really don;t have much as a party... You used racism back when you headed the KKK and you use racism today to divide.

There has been many GOP member in the KKK, especially during the 1900-1930's. Their main opposition was against Jews, Catholics and of course other non christians...Which led to the establishment of the NAACP by Jews.

Sure, I don't like the GOP/Republican party and that's a reason why I don;t belong of vote Republican.... Too bad you can't say the same when it comes to supporting Democrats who did it worse than Reps, killing blacks n all.

Honest to God, I really love it when a white conservative tries to project the notion that conservatives are not racist at all, and that it's only Democrats who are racist. Most blue collar Democrats are racist, and most Bible thumping, gun toting social conservatives are racist. The more educated, the less likely a person is to be racist, and it doesn't matter which party they come from. Also, do not equate racism with prejudice, because almost every person has their prejudices against other people.

Just FYI it was a white Democrat talking to a black (party who knows).

So you admire the racist white democrat? The white democrat candidate racially profiled the black woman.

Wait what?

The woman said that keeping data on police profiling was "racist".

That's clearly lacking in understanding why such data must be kept.

Why don't you address that point.

Instead of making one up.

The woman said that when the police write down the race of people is racial profiling.
She said labeling is racial profiling and it is.
This is proof the Dem's don't want voters being well informed. You could see that he hated it.
Then he does what all Dems do deflects.
Quote "I gotta talk to one of my colleagues" :lol:

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan | PolitiFact Virginia

The real question is why did a white democrat dress up in a confederate uniform and use race hustling as a campaign tactic. Tell us.

The part that made me laugh was when she argued that verifying and keeping data on police profiling was racist

Seriously...you can't make this shit up

You're a fan if racial profiling? Nice.

Did you bother to watch your own video?

It was the woman who you are admiring that claimed trying to collect data to prove racial profiling was racist

They just don't get it. Conservatives on this board are notorious for not picking up on irony.

First, the KKK today is dick shit of what it was under Democrat rule as I said. You Dems killed blacks, hunted them down even... Today it's hate speech, I don;t agree with it but if I were black and had a choice of what time period to live under, today's KKK (who are not supported by the GOP or Republican party) would be a lot less likely to you know, kill me and my family.

She was talking to a Democrat who was claiming the KKK was Republican only, she pointed out how Democrats were the majority back when the KKK was killing blacks. Both parties had members, but Dems were the majority.

The northern Republicans were not involved in the KKK either, why didn't you mention that you hypocritical laughing stock.

She was correct, you Dems want to group people up by skin color, age, sex and anything to divide. Then you keep sexism alive, you keep racism alive, because without it, you really don;t have much as a party... You used racism back when you headed the KKK and you use racism today to divide.

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan | PolitiFact Virginia

The party lines of the 1860s/1870s are not the party lines of today," she wrote to us. "Although the names stayed the same, the platforms of the two parties reversed each other in the mid-20th century, due in large part to white ‘Dixiecrats’ flight out of the Democratic Party and into the Republican Party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. By then, the Democratic Party had become the party of ‘reform,’ supporting a variety of ‘liberal’ causes, including civil rights, women’s rights, etc. whereas this had been the banner of the Republican Party in the nineteenth century."
Among other things, the Republicans (during Reconstruction) were condemned as the party of big government and as wanting to centralize authority on the federal level."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back