This is Beautiful.

both are racist (as long as we do not look at the definition of racist)

But using that logic both are apple pie and candy canes too

Nope. It's racist when the government compiles skin color stats for an agenda. Providing a description of a perp isn't. Do you understand?

So the census then...is a racist?

Yes. Every government form that asks if you're African-American, Caucasian, Native, Asian, etc, is racist.

Last edited:
Yes. Every government form that asks if you're African-American, Caucasian, Native, Asian, etc, is racist.

Since racist means believing one race to be superior, how is collecting information on skin color racist?

Racist means anyone who uses skin color for a political or government agenda.

No it doesnt. Even if it did collecting info is not creating an agenda unless you make some illlogical leaps. Which seems to be your forte'

Since racist means believing one race to be superior, how is collecting information on skin color racist?

No it doesnt. Even if it did collecting info is not creating an agenda unless you make some illlogical leaps. Which seems to be your forte'

Oh, go fuck yourself. You don't define words around here. Believing one race is superior to another is racist, I agree. It's also racist to ask a person's race on a government form. Tell us the purpose of this.

Last edited:

Oh, go fuck yourself. You don't define words around here. Believing one race is superior to another is racist, I agree. It's also racist to ask a person's race on a government form. Tell us the purpose of this.

Dictionaries define words and your definition is wrong

I agree. Tell us why the government asks your race on government forms.

Can't argue with that

For data dude. To know what the makeup is of America..is this going somewhere?

You didn't answer the question. Why does government need to know the "makeup" (race) of America?

Information. The same reason why we need to know the makeup of other countries, areas or even species. What the population looks like helps to make other decisions down the road.

For example if sharks hang in one place and you wanted to map out a swimming area...you may want to avoid that particular area

You didn't answer the question. Why does government need to know the "makeup" (race) of America?

Information. The same reason why we need to know the makeup of other countries, areas or even species. What the population looks like helps to make other decisions down the road.

For example if sharks hang in one place and you wanted to map out a swimming area...you may want to avoid that particular area

We're talking about people, not sharks. You're getting closer. So why does government make decisions based on race, and why isn't that racist?

Forum List

Back