This is Beautiful.

What I don;t get is how this Democrat fucker gets to dress up as a confederate and welcome people to the confederacy yet he gets no shit for it.... While Rand Paul in other threads and media get nuked (called RACIST!) for being openly supporting the Civil rights act....

Man that guy was rude and a fuckin racist

She made him run away :lol:

Jeff Sessions was a repub and was Assistant United States Attorney and a KKK member...

So? Sen. Robert Byrd was a KKK Grand Kleagle and died in his US Senate seat. Obama praised him at his funeral.

Righties on here NEVER check their facts before they blow their pixelated methane:

The evolution of Robert Byrd's racial politics
The evolution of Robert Byrd's racial politics | theGrio
"""And yet, Robert Byrd evolved—he changed for the good. He apologized for his intolerant past and declared that he had been wrong. """"

And then they have to tack on SOME kind of reference to Obama at the end of their ignorant statements. Obama is the new "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"

So you admire the racist white democrat? The white democrat candidate racially profiled the black woman.

Wait what?

The woman said that keeping data on police profiling was "racist".

That's clearly lacking in understanding why such data must be kept.

Why don't you address that point.

Instead of making one up.

I did. The black lady also did. Your white democrat running for office is a racist.

*Psssst* Iben didnt think this through so as a plan B he's going to just keep repeating that the dems and anyone who questions him is a racist.

Maybe then he'll tell us all about how he's tired of people playing the race card or maybe even do like [MENTION=21949]Mac[/MENTION] and tell us it distracts from "real racism" but when asked for one instance of this ignored "real racism" he cant answer it

I know...can you believe she would say that? What a rightwing hack

Why didn't she mention that the KKK was a "Southern" institution with both southern democrats and southern republicans belonging?
Why didn't she mention that northern democrats were not involved in the KKK?
Why didn't she mention that the KKK is exclusively Republican TODAY

First, the KKK today is dick shit of what it was under Democrat rule as I said. You Dems killed blacks, hunted them down even... Today it's hate speech, I don;t agree with it but if I were black and had a choice of what time period to live under, today's KKK (who are not supported by the GOP or Republican party) would be a lot less likely to you know, kill me and my family.

She was talking to a Democrat who was claiming the KKK was Republican only, she pointed out how Democrats were the majority back when the KKK was killing blacks. Both parties had members, but Dems were the majority.

The northern Republicans were not involved in the KKK either, why didn't you mention that you hypocritical laughing stock.

She was correct, you Dems want to group people up by skin color, age, sex and anything to divide. Then you keep sexism alive, you keep racism alive, because without it, you really don;t have much as a party... You used racism back when you headed the KKK and you use racism today to divide.

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan | PolitiFact Virginia

Did I say the Democrat party started the KKK? Nope.... But I guess your deflection worked anyways! RWer, one of the boards greatest non debaters!

Jeff Sessions was a repub and was Assistant United States Attorney and a KKK member...

So? Sen. Robert Byrd was a KKK Grand Kleagle and died in his US Senate seat. Obama praised him at his funeral.

Righties on here NEVER check their facts before they blow their pixelated methane:

The evolution of Robert Byrd's racial politics
The evolution of Robert Byrd's racial politics | theGrio
"""And yet, Robert Byrd evolved—he changed for the good. He apologized for his intolerant past and declared that he had been wrong. """"

And then they have to tack on SOME kind of reference to Obama at the end of their ignorant statements. Obama is the new "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"

Check this fact.

Senator Robert Byrd Says White *******: [ame=http://youtu.be/PnO6ai0Ktro]Senator Robert Byrd Says White ******* - YouTube[/ame]

That was great...dude couldn't defend his positions and ran away.

Video here:

[youtube]fRcsORKBCns[/youtube]

Wait what?

The woman said that keeping data on police profiling was "racist".

That's clearly lacking in understanding why such data must be kept.

Why don't you address that point.

Instead of making one up.

I did. The black lady also did. Your white democrat running for office is a racist.

*Psssst* Iben didnt think this through so as a plan B he's going to just keep repeating that the dems and anyone who questions him is a racist.

Maybe then he'll tell us all about how he's tired of people playing the race card or maybe even do like [MENTION=21949]Mac[/MENTION] and tell us it distracts from "real racism" but when asked for one instance of this ignored "real racism" he cant answer it

Defending a white democrat race hustler running for office. Beautiful.

There has been many GOP member in the KKK, especially during the 1900-1930's. Their main opposition was against Jews, Catholics and of course other non christians...Which led to the establishment of the NAACP by Jews.

And naturally, we're all going to just take your word for it, because you're SOOO trusted and admired.

:lmao:

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth . . .

She made him run away :lol:

No, actually he wasn't. Nor was Rep. Byrd. That guy quit the Klan years before he ever ran for office at all.

See how you are?

This article is riddled with speciousness. The woman in the video claims "the history of the Klan comes from the Democrat [sic] Party", which is also inaccurate. The Klan was founded (the first iteration) by Confederate soldiers unhappy with the outcome of the war. The second incarnation was founded by a Georgia doctor. None of them, first or second, were affiliated with any political party. Or with politics at all.

Then the article narrative takes over, in relevant part:

>> The facts she cited include KKK history. No Republican Party members of the KKK ever served in an elected federal office. Many democrat [sic] KKK members have. <<​

Firstly it's carefully worded "elected federal office". This is deliberate, so they can avoid acknowledging Edward Jackson, and Clarence Morley, who were state governors (not a federal office), David Duke, who was an elected state legislator and Republican party chair; and four members of the Anaheim City Council. But the qualification still doesn't work, since Senator and Representative are elected federal offices, which include James Eli Watson, (Rep and Sen) and Rice Means (Senator).

It's interesting the article took pains to specify "federal" office, yet failed to capitalize the proper name Democrat.

The article's "many" Democrats thought to have been Klan and elected to federal office amount to a total of two: Theodore Bilbo (both a governor and Senator) and George Gordon (Congressman), though by the time Gordon was elected the Klan had already been dead for a quarter-century.

In other words two Klansmen elected to federal office are described as "many members" when they're Democrats, while exactly the same number of Klansmen elected to federal office are called "no members" when they're Republicans.

That's just two sentences from the article and one from the video. I can only imagine how many other we-just-made-it-up errors are in there.

Revisionism: Priceless.

Last edited:
The northern Republicans were not involved in the KKK either, why didn't you mention that you hypocritical laughing stock.

Maybe because it would be bullshit? The (second) Klan was influential in the midwest and west, and in those area they were Republican. See my previous post. And crack a history book before you embarrass yourself further.

When the KKK dabbled in politics at all they ran Democrats in the South and Republicans elsewhere. Just as a farmer might grow wheat if he lives in Minnesota but oranges if he's in Florida. Whichever fits the occasion. It's not a matter of political philosophy; it's a matter of practicality.

This is the people republicans rely on. Someone who claims that identifying the race of someone arrested is racist.

LMAO. Like "We arrested a white male...errr...We arrested a male susp....ummm We arrested a person. And we are currently looking for his...uh ITS partner in crime. The second suspect to look out for is a uh person...a tall person....with uh hair and, eyes"

LOL

She was pointing out how democrats love to divide people by race anyway they can, not just police profiling

She was pointing out how democrats love to divide people by race anyway they can, not just police profiling

But she identified police recording the race of people arrested as an example :lol:

If she had a better example she wouldnt have used that as one :lol:

Lady: "Someone just robbed me"

Police: What did he look like ma'am

Lady: Why are you so fucking racist :rofl:

Look at the leftists try to confuse the issue with descriptions of offenders being the same as compiling govt stats on skin color of offenders.

Look at the leftists try to confuse the issue with descriptions of offenders being the same as compiling govt stats on skin color of offenders.

both are racist (as long as we do not look at the definition of racist)

But using that logic both are apple pie and candy canes too

Nope. It's racist when the government compiles skin color stats for an agenda. Providing a description of a perp isn't. Do you understand?

Nope. It's racist when the government compiles skin color stats for an agenda. Providing a description of a perp isn't. Do you understand?

So the census then...is a racist?

Forum List

Back