This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

You all had the swamp influencing the outta court pre-hearings by putting together these mock bull crap panels that were full of anti-Trumpers to then interview the witnesses. Hell some even threatened people if they allowed anything to go to far. It was that important to the swamp to crush everything all the way up to the Hunter Biden story, otherwise to crush Trump.
Lots of whining. Prove it in the courts or stfu.

You can be sad about the results all you like. Fine with me.

A link from Drudge goes here:

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he does. It’s a chess move.
Hopefully he will be announcing he is moving to Russia where he belongs.

Lots of whining. Prove it in the courts or stfu.

You can be sad about the results all you like. Fine with me.
Well the court's are coming, so get ready because the conservative republican's won't let the sleeping dog lie... The Democrat's have abused the people enough and it's time for a huge push back.

When are the Biden's moving to Beijing?
Funny you should mention that. Biden's stance on China is much more severe than Trump's ever was. Publicly Trump criticized China but he never challenged them in any way.

Funny you should mention that. Biden's stance on China is much more severe than Trump's ever was. Publicly Trump criticized China but he never challenged them in any way.
And what has the old corrupt racist senile demented child hair-sniffing shits in his Depends Brandon “done?”

You're inventing false hope. DeSantis himself understands that the only way he can expect to be a candidate is if Trump doesn't make it to the nomination.

DeSantis has himself into taking a long ride of silence on his intentions unless Trump is eliminated early from the running.
I have been watching several straw polls with several hundred responses on them including one on Twitter. No way to know the political leaning of those responding.

But, for what it's worth, basically the poll question goes something like this:
Do you want DeSantis to run for President?
Do you want DeSantis to remain governor of Florida?
Neither

On all the polls. . .

Statistically pretty much no votes on 'neither'.
Roughly 20% want DeSantis to run for President.
Roughly 80% want DeSantis to remain governor of Florida.

Make of it what you will. If a large number of respondents were leftists maybe they're afraid of a DeSantis presidency and figure he is safer to leave in Florida. But you would think they would check 'neither' in that case?

But my gut tells me that isn't a bad poll for Trump.

I have been watching several straw polls with several hundred responses on them including one on Twitter. No way to know the political leaning of those responding.

But, for what it's worth, basically the poll question goes something like this:
Do you want DeSantis to run for President?
Do you want DeSantis to remain governor of Florida?
Neither

On all the polls. . .

Statistically pretty much no votes on 'neither'.
Roughly 20% want DeSantis to run for President.
Roughly 80% want DeSantis to remain governor of Florida.

Make of it what you will. If a large number of respondents were leftists maybe they're afraid of a DeSantis presidency and figure he is safer to leave in Florida. But you would think they would check 'neither' in that case?

But my gut tells me that isn't a bad poll for Trump.
Think it through foxfyre! Hardly any Republicans will say they want DeSantis to run for president when Trump is still alive.
That's the reason why DeSantis understands that he can't announce his intention to run for pres.

But the minute Trump folds his hand or gets himself dead, then DeSantis is a certainty for the R's choice. I would go even further and say he's the next president.

DeSantis can covertly claim to be the anti-Trump and at the same time push the fascist agenda that won't die with Trump leaving!

And fwiw Foxfyre, the polls could be saying that many Democrat supporters are seeing some real appeal in DeSantis!

The promise of fascism under a different name has become a large driving force in America's politics. Be very fkng afraid!

Guess you forgot about all the tariffs He stuck them with.
Trump didn't sell out His country for profit.
You you mean all those tariffs you put on China that caused the trade war which ended up costing Americans more money. That wasn't any solution that was the opposite of a solution. It made things worse. Us and Chinese relations reached a low during the trump administration. Barton's biggest success is blocking the Chinese Monopoly ON semiconductor chips by building chips here in America, that Bill had the support of many Republicans. Secretaries of States from the United States and China match at the United Nations and agreed to keep relations and communications open. Biden did put restrictions on seven Chinese entities for violations they committed. This was targeted and the Chinese understood why it was done. It wasn't a blanket action that provoked them. There were at least a dozen more agreements made between the United States and China during the Biden administration with strengthens our relations with them not weakens it. This is how you deal effectively with economic opposition.

And fwiw Foxfyre, the polls could be saying that many Democrat supporters are seeing some real appeal in DeSantis!

The promise of fascism under a different name has become a large driving force in America's politics. Be very fkng afraid!
Politicians that Target any portion of the population are not good politicians. To Santa's is targeting women and gays. That is not a very good platform.

Think it through foxfyre! Hardly any Republicans will say they want DeSantis to run for president when Trump is still alive.
That's the reason why DeSantis understands that he can't announce his intention to run for pres.

But the minute Trump folds his hand or gets himself dead, then DeSantis is a certainty for the R's choice. I would go even further and say he's the next president.

DeSantis can covertly claim to be the anti-Trump and at the same time push the fascist agenda that won't die with Trump leaving!
I think in the end, polling will show who wants who.

Promoting fear is not a good policy. Promoting awareness is what I think you're trying to do. It's a case of the kettle calling the pot black. There is a little difference between the two. They're both arrogant, ignorant men who see the world through the eyes of an idealized fifties scenario. There is nothing ideal about the 50s, it was full of injustices and paranoia.

You you mean all those tariffs you put on China that caused the trade war which ended up costing Americans more money. That wasn't any solution that was the opposite of a solution. It made things worse. Us and Chinese relations reached a low during the trump administration. Barton's biggest success is blocking the Chinese Monopoly ON semiconductor chips by building chips here in America, that Bill had the support of many Republicans. Secretaries of States from the United States and China match at the United Nations and agreed to keep relations and communications open. Biden did put restrictions on seven Chinese entities for violations they committed. This was targeted and the Chinese understood why it was done. It wasn't a blanket action that provoked them. There were at least a dozen more agreements made between the United States and China during the Biden administration with strengthens our relations with them not weakens it. This is how you deal effectively with economic opposition.

So the trade war that cost Americans short term money losses offset all those years of American manufacturing jobs that had been shipped to China, devastating local economies, reducing our own tax revue to the fed, was bad? Jobs shipped out of the country by both parties for profit at the expense of Americans?

Trump was the one who started to bring back chip manufacturing to the US......not 'Barton'.

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump and Chip Makers Including Intel Seek Semiconductor Self-Sufficiency

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump and Chip Makers Including Intel Seek Semiconductor Self-Sufficiency

Forum List

Back