This Is CNN

avj11c.png

View attachment 213680
The left always side with Islamofacist terrorists.

Always.

Harry Khachatrian on Twitter

When we are on our knees, our hands bound behind our backs and the barrel of a gun is pointed at the back of our skulls, the revolutionary fellow American about to pull the trigger on command will say to us much the same thing. Thus, we need to remove the firing pins of their revolutionary ideology.

I believe I would opt for a little deflective coercion before that point is reached.

Know what I mean?

View attachment 213680
The left always side with Islamofacist terrorists.

Always.

Harry Khachatrian on Twitter

When we are on our knees, our hands bound behind our backs and the barrel of a gun is pointed at the back of our skulls, the revolutionary fellow American about to pull the trigger on command will say to us much the same thing. Thus, we need to remove the firing pins of their revolutionary ideology.

I believe I would opt for a little deflective coercion before that point is reached.

Know what I mean?

I do.

I hate CNN as much as the next guy, but i find it hard to believe they would fake pictures to this extent. There are always plenty of heart breaking pictures of children to be found in these places. I think you were duped by someone with some photoshop skills and a vendetta against CNN.

Forum List

Back