This is great

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

snnsnssnnsnsns.jpg

Writing, reading, arithmetic. Period. That is all teachers should teach. A dab of history as well. Old school stuff. Teachers have stopped teaching the basics for a long time and are now trying to parent. Enough already.

Writing, reading, arithmetic. Period. That is all teachers should teach. A dab of history as well. Old school stuff. Teachers have stopped teaching the basics for a long time and are now trying to parent. Enough already.

You think we WANT to parent?

Who expects us to parent? Who requires it?

What if teachers decided to just stop doing it?

You think we WANT to parent?

Who expects us to parent? Who requires it?

What if teachers decided to just stop doing it?
Is it in your job description? If not then who is stopping you?

You gotta harden your heart. It's not your fault little Jamal is almost feral in his upbringing, you are just stuck with him.

I did not realize it at the time but I must have looked at teachers as someone that should be avoided and did so by doing well enough in class that I did not call undo attention to myself.

Is it in your job description? If not then who is stopping you?

You gotta harden your heart. It's not your fault little Jamal is almost feral in his upbringing, you are just stuck with him.

I did not realize it at the time but I must have looked at teachers as someone that should be avoided and did so by doing well enough in class that I did not call undo attention to myself.

This is coming.

When it does, it will be like the crime wave after Defund the Police.

Never say we didn't tell you so.

This is coming.

When it does, it will be like the crime wave after Defund the Police.

Never say we didn't tell you so.
Oh, so you think you can turn that tide by being benevolent to the little feral shits.....News Flash!.....It's upon us already.

At this point all you can do is to arm yourself and get your preps in order.

Forum List

Back