This is horrible, look what PROG-nation has done

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone with clear conscious say this is Okay? The substance of what he's saying is one thing, it's written down for him and rehearsed. The elephant in the room is THIS MAN HAS DEMENTIA, no question.

Firs the Dems attempted a coup and now this. These people are bad.

There is a bright side. This could be a giant step forward toward the collapse of the Democrat party. It's due, their upside down ways for well over a decade now is enough already.

Last edited:
Can anyone say with clear conscious say this is Okay? The substance of what he's saying is one thing, it's written down for him and rehearsed. The elephant in the room is THIS MAN HAS DEMENTIA, no question.

There is a bright side. This could be a giant step forward toward the collapse of the Democrat party. It's due, their upside down ways for well over a decade now is enough already.

Mr. Biden is CLEARLY senile. It's a crime that his family hasn't intervened and convinced him to step down from the presidential race.

Who the heck takes anything that lunatic BONGOS says seriously?!??

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
once again you ignore the message and attack the messenger,,,

its about what biden says,,,
Marky Marc IS a bit dim. This dimness is most likely caused by his hideous TDS. Quite sad, but very preventable.

"It's not about your rights."

Creepy Joe had a moment of lucidity.
since the oath he would take swears him to protect our rights,,

YES it is about our rights,,,
so if it was lucidity then hes just another fascist that needs to be stopped,,,

Honestly, is this what the right wing and Trump supporters in general have come to? Full on foaming at the mouth bonkers, embracing incompetence, authoritarianism, and every conspiracy theory under the sun. I have never seen anything even approaching this level of stupid in my lifetime. We are in serious trouble in this country.

Honestly, is this what the right wing and Trump supporters in general have come to? Full on foaming at the mouth bonkers, embracing incompetence, authoritarianism, and every conspiracy theory under the sun. I have never seen anything even approaching this level of stupid in my lifetime. We are in serious trouble in this country.
nice deflection,,,

Basically.

This is a direct assault on our election process. Not even Democrats supported Harris for POTUS, what she come in, 17th? The DNC etc. selected Harris to run shit, similar cheating the last time toward supporting Chillary.

Then they tell us "Russia attacked our Democracy" & "Trump is an assault on Constitution" :flameth:

What a shame the alternative is so ugly, ignorant and paranoid.
Can anyone with clear conscious say this is Okay? The substance of what he's saying is one thing, it's written down for him and rehearsed. The elephant in the room is THIS MAN HAS DEMENTIA, no question.

Is there a link somewhere is your OP? Maybe something that's been taken down?

nice deflection,,,

LOL What is there to defect? There was no coup...just in your alt-right fantasy world. Biden doesn't have dementia. Again another RW fantasy. And no matter how badly you want to believe it, the Democratic Party is not on the verge of destruction. The Republican Party is. Largely due to the slavish devotion to Trump. Why do you think there is such a huge push to try and kneecap the election on the right hand side of the aisle? I've never seen anything approaching this in my lifetime.

nice deflection,,,

LOL What is there to defect? There was no coup...just in your alt-right fantasy world. Biden doesn't have dementia. Again another RW fantasy. And no matter how badly you want to believe it, the Democratic Party is not on the verge of destruction. The Republican Party is. Largely due to the slavish devotion to Trump. Why do you think there is such a huge push to try and kneecap the election on the right hand side of the aisle? I've never seen anything approaching this in my lifetime.
so once again you deflect from what biden said,,,

I bypassed everything other than Biden's part of the video. Haven't heard a politician yet put it the way I feel. As some say, if you don't vote then don't complain; my view is if you don't wear a mask then don't bitch about the economy.

I bypassed everything other than Biden's part of the video. Haven't heard a politician yet put it the way I feel. As some say, if you don't vote then don't complain; my view is if you don't wear a mask then don't bitch about the economy.
AT LEAST YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR OPINION IS WORTH,,,

Who the heck takes anything that lunatic BONGOS says seriously?!??

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Hi black guy. Tell us all how bad America is for you today.

Malcolm X would spit in your face.

Traitor

Forum List

Back