This is how ridiculous some black people can be.

"This is how ridiculous some black people can be. ".

The fact that it even crossed your mind to start a thread about "black people" on the basis of one person said is about as good an example of mindless racism as I can think of.

Perhaps SOME Texans are ridiculous?

“We got to walk across the Philpott Dam and the small black person represents us before we learned all the information and then the bigger gold person is how he feels after he’s been enriched with all the different knowledge,” a female student explained.

It is obvious that the councilwoman knows nothing about art, did not listen to the explanation of the patch given, and is an idiot.

Are you referring to Councilwoman Sharon "Trifecta" Hodge?

When it comes to the gene pool I'm thinking she's been swimmin' near Shelia Jackson "Mars Rover" Lee too much.

The fact that it even crossed your mind to start a thread about "black people" on the basis of one person said is about as good an example of mindless racism as I can think of.

The you "can think" part is up for debate.

What exactly offends you? The ridiculousness of the black woman or that I brought it to light?

I'm sure many whites have said some equally ridiculous statements and when they're exposed I'm not offended and I don't rush to their defense.

If I were the Democrat party I would take all the money spent on welfare and pay people like Hank Johnson and Shelia Jackson Lee to shut up.

[ame=http://youtu.be/8dP_IzmgW0s]Hank Johnson: 'Imagine a World Without Balloons' - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/cesSRfXqS1Q]Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/niUkDpuR4dk]EPITOME OF IGNORANT - Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee I Stand Here as a Freed Slave - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/5d86fEGZ4QU]Sheila Jackson Lee thinks Korea is Vietnam - it's a setup! - YouTube[/ame]

The ridiculousness of the black woman or that I brought it to light?

Neither. I thought the woman was stupid, and I have no problem with you bringing it to light.

What I have a problem with is you pretending that she is somehow representative of black people.

The ridiculousness of the black woman or that I brought it to light?

Neither. I thought the woman was stupid, and I have no problem with you bringing it to light.

What I have a problem with is you pretending that she is somehow representative of black people.

She is black, she is a person so who else would she be representative of? Snow white?

I clearly said SOME black people not ALL black people. Do try to keep up.

Black people have no business in positions of leadership. They are so invested in race that they cannot deal with people without that crutch.

I have never met anyone as "invested" in race as you are, Katz.

Honestly - a couple of weeks ago you insisted North Korea would be justified in attacking the US, and now this?!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I never said that North Korea would be justified in attacking the US. Only that such an attack would give obama a perfect trifecta of failure and that's a GOOD thing. It has nothing to do with justification.

'Blacks', being just like the rest of the human race, will certainly count some numbers of fools in their ranks.

And...?

I have never met anyone as "invested" in race as you are, Katz.

Honestly - a couple of weeks ago you insisted North Korea would be justified in attacking the US, and now this?!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I never said that North Korea would be justified in attacking the US. Only that such an attack would give obama a perfect trifecta of failure and that's a GOOD thing. It has nothing to do with justification.

Your exact phrase was the US "deserved" to be attacked.

It is as anti-American statement as I have ever seen posted on this board, and I did point that out at the time. It is also consistent with your general posting - which is anti-American, anti-democratic and apparently racist to boot.

Saigon let it go. Remember that advice you gave mw in the other thread? A racist cannot operate through life using logic. A racist acts only in abaolutes.

Saigon let it go. Remember that advice you gave mw in the other thread? A racist cannot operate through life using logic. A racist acts only in abaolutes.

yet neither you nor saigon are on poet's ignore list.

that's pretty damning

As for the OP, I think the woman's reaction is absurd, particularly given that she is dealing with a child. It does seem like she is looking for something to be offended by, and her scalding of the child is horrible.

I agree, she was way out of line. If the figure had been white, showing it blank of knowledge, would she have felt that it was insulting towards Whites?

No, in the audio she plainly said "They can put a little white man there, I have no problem with that." They should just re do that square and remove anything black and make her happy.

Read my sig line and describe to us how that makes you feel? We'll wait.

Read my sig line and describe to us how that makes you feel? We'll wait.

99% of texans are idiots ,look at this texan.We'll wait.

yet neither you nor saigon are on poet's ignore list.

that's pretty damning

You forgot to tag [MENTION=30343]poet[/MENTION].

Forum List

Back