This is no witch hunt and there are no spies

I think it's time for Trump and his tards to get schooled on the meaning of "spy" versus "informant". what is the difference between a spy and an informer?. Let us know if you all are still having difficulties.

A spy is a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

When a person spies on someone, he/she works for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

An Informant is one who covertly provide information about criminal activity to law enforcement officers. Some informants work for money, but most are people who’ve been caught engaging in criminal activity.

Sadly, a strong argument can be made that what the FBI did was send in a spy.

A president can be indicted, but Trump won't be.
Not a sitting president. There are only 3 ways he can leave office. Resignation, impeachment, or death.

Not true my friend.

Donald Trump should not assume he's above the law. A sitting president can be indicted.

{{meta.pageTitle}} <-------a link to the supreme court ruling stating that a president can be indicted.

The surpreme court has ruled that a sitting president enjoys no special immunity to indictment. There is no explicit declaration in the text of our Constitution that provides immunity to the president while in office for crimes that he or she commits.

Let's say a President gets indicted? Can they hold a trial and find him guilty and send him/her to prison? How can they do that when it would mean that the President would be removed from office to go to prison, and ONLY Congress can, by impeachment, remove a President.

No because he's innocent. If an investigation has turned up nothing for over a year, it's done.

Hillary lost, suck it up, move on.
Except the investigation has already gathered up twenty plus people with various charges, who are directly and indirectly tied to Trump, with more on the way. And they have already proven obstruction and conspiracy to defraud the U.S.

Boss, you can holler until the cows come home about "nothing there", and it won't change reality.

When the Sheep finally realize all the grass has been eaten, they'll simply follow Trump off the cliff.

Perhaps the people are "directly and indirectly tied to Trump", but so far none of the charges are.

No because he's innocent. If an investigation has turned up nothing for over a year, it's done.

Except the investigation has already gathered up twenty plus people with various charges, who are directly and indirectly tied to Trump, with more on the way. And they have already proven obstruction and conspiracy to defraud the U.S.

Boss, you can holler until the cows come home about "nothing there", and it won't change reality.

When the Sheep finally realize all the grass has been eaten, they'll simply follow Trump off the cliff.

Perhaps the people are "directly and indirectly tied to Trump", but so far none of the charges are.
There is no ‘witch hunt,’ there are no ‘spies.’

Whatever nonsense Trump sycophants might contrive, it doesn’t change the fact that the Russia investigations are perfectly warranted, legal, and appropriate and that Trump’s lie about ‘spies’ is a failed attempt to deflect from the investigations.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Start at 20 seconds.
Damn...it must have cut out again!
At 20 seconds on my computer Clapper says "No they were not".
Oh, I get it, you want to play games. "No, they were not, they were spying (I don't particularly like that term) on the Russians". If there were no spies, genius, who was he talking about when he said "they were spying on the Russians"? Never mind. It's pretty clear you aren't interested in having an honest discussion.
No, I'm interested in where he 'admits' that the FBI had people inside the Trump campaign at all let alone what they were supposed to be doing.
Never mind, it's pretty clear that you aren't interested in listening to what he actually says.
Yeah, not only do you have selective hearing, you also have selective vision, because I just answered your question and gave you the quote. Piss off.
This is Clapper's quote; ; "Were the FBI spying on the trump campaign?"
A; "No they were not"

They were spying on the Russians. Clapper never said they were spying on the Trump campaign. No where in the video does he say that. The FBI had an "informant" spying on the Russians. No one has said that but Trump and all his goons. They are liars.
I like the way you seperated the quotes "no they were not"- - - - from- - - - "they were spying on the Russians", as if the quotes didn't run back to back or together, meaning yes there were spies in the campaign sure, but they were put there to keep a check on what the Russians were doing and not on what Trump was doing instead.

Now by not alerting Trump of this, they figured that they were going to bag him along with the Russians and why is that ?? It's because it was a political hit job upon why they were spying in the first place.

Clapper figured he was busted though, so it was time to play wordy word game. The wordy word game is historic with these types.

Whatever nonsense Trump sycophants might contrive, it doesn’t change the fact that the Russia investigations are perfectly warranted, legal, and appropriate and that Trump’s lie about ‘spies’ is a failed attempt to deflect from the investigations.

The factual evidence says otherwise.

Simply quote what he said—where he supposedly “admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign”….
If you can’t quote him, stop saying he said it.

As always, stop lying.
If you're an idiot you believe the FBI wasn't spying on Trump. Comey denied there was even a spy in the campaign. Now YOU'RE admitting there was a spy (as is Clapper) but because he didn't admit Trump was the target, that means they weren't spying on Trump (even though it's obvious they were). How can you willingly make such a fool out of yourself? I'm just curious. And please don't disappear this time when you're proven wrong.

So he never said it.
That is what I thought.
His integrity remains intact and you remain a lying piece of shit.

Oh candy, clapper lied to Congress, he lied to you, he has lied to the American people. He has the integrity of a fucking goat.

Hey, all I’m asking you to do is quote the lie…

So far, nobody can.

Then you have a hard time understanding the English language.

Even in a city with a notoriously fluid notion of truth, Clapper’s false testimony was a standout. Clapper appeared before the Senate to discuss surveillance programs in the midst of a controversy over warrantless surveillance of the American public. He was asked directly, “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions of Americans?” There was no ambiguity or confusion and Clapper responded, “No, sir. … Not wittingly.” That was a lie and Clapper knew it when he said it.

James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress
Were not most of these people who reside in Washington "all top of their class lawyers" at one time ?? Well, we all know how lawyers and such like to play with words (i.e. Bill in the definition of what Is is)..... They love to play wordy word games like that, and we all know it.. To defend the bullcrap like some here are doing is hilarious.lol

I think it's time for Trump and his tards to get schooled on the meaning of "spy" versus "informant". what is the difference between a spy and an informer?. Let us know if you all are still having difficulties.

A spy is a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

When a person spies on someone, he/she works for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

An Informant is one who covertly provide information about criminal activity to law enforcement officers. Some informants work for money, but most are people who’ve been caught engaging in criminal activity.

Regardless, if sent anyone in without Trump's knowledge, otherwise to inform back the information without Trump being briefed on the operation, undoudtedy assumed that Trump and his campaign were also a target in the information gathering of the informant/spy.

Think Hilly was briefed of this information gathering ??

So he never said it.
That is what I thought.
His integrity remains intact and you remain a lying piece of shit.

Oh candy, clapper lied to Congress, he lied to you, he has lied to the American people. He has the integrity of a fucking goat.

Hey, all I’m asking you to do is quote the lie…

So far, nobody can.

Then you have a hard time understanding the English language.

Even in a city with a notoriously fluid notion of truth, Clapper’s false testimony was a standout. Clapper appeared before the Senate to discuss surveillance programs in the midst of a controversy over warrantless surveillance of the American public. He was asked directly, “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions of Americans?” There was no ambiguity or confusion and Clapper responded, “No, sir. … Not wittingly.” That was a lie and Clapper knew it when he said it.

James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress

At least I understand what it means to quote someone when you say they admitted doing something. You apparently skipped that part of English 101. It’s okay. you’re a conservative and a Trump supporter, we expect you to lie until you get what you want, cheat until you win, and then cry when you are called on it.

I notice how you completely ignored the link I provided. It is a USA Today story and it go's into good detail about clappers lies. Thus it is YOU who are lying here, sweetie. Not me.

Yup

Because YOU won’t post the quote.

That makes no sense.

A president can be indicted, but Trump won't be.
Not a sitting president. There are only 3 ways he can leave office. Resignation, impeachment, or death.

Not true my friend.

Donald Trump should not assume he's above the law. A sitting president can be indicted.

{{meta.pageTitle}} <-------a link to the supreme court ruling stating that a president can be indicted.

The surpreme court has ruled that a sitting president enjoys no special immunity to indictment. There is no explicit declaration in the text of our Constitution that provides immunity to the president while in office for crimes that he or she commits.

Let's say a President gets indicted? Can they hold a trial and find him guilty and send him/her to prison? How can they do that when it would mean that the President would be removed from office to go to prison, and ONLY Congress can, by impeachment, remove a President.

Review Section 4 of the 25th amendment

That makes no sense.
Specifically, what does not make sense?

Regardless, if sent anyone in without Trump's knowledge, otherwise to inform back the information without Trump being briefed on the operation, undoudtedy assumed that Trump and his campaign were also a target in the information gathering of the informant/spy.

Think Hilly was briefed of this information gathering ??
You see folks, this is what separates the "informed" from the "grossly ignorant Sheep". There is no "regardless" there boss. The Informant/ FBI has no obligation to contact candidates when the mission is to spy on another country. Trump has no business having any knowledge while he is a candidate about the FBI spying on another country. Trump has nothing to do with that. It isn't his job or his campaign. Where do you folks come up with this crap?

It's been almost two years and I'm still waiting for someone to definitively explain how Russia actually changed the election for President Trump.

Obviously, they posted on Face Book, and democrat voters can be persuaded to change their votes by Face Book pages.

The factual evidence says otherwise.
What factual evidence? That's right, you don't have any. More lies!

Oh, I get it, you want to play games. "No, they were not, they were spying (I don't particularly like that term) on the Russians". If there were no spies, genius, who was he talking about when he said "they were spying on the Russians"? Never mind. It's pretty clear you aren't interested in having an honest discussion.
No, I'm interested in where he 'admits' that the FBI had people inside the Trump campaign at all let alone what they were supposed to be doing.
Never mind, it's pretty clear that you aren't interested in listening to what he actually says.
Yeah, not only do you have selective hearing, you also have selective vision, because I just answered your question and gave you the quote. Piss off.
A; "No they were not"

They were spying on the Russians. Clapper never said they were spying on the Trump campaign. No where in the video does he say that. The FBI had an "informant" spying on the Russians. No one has said that but Trump and all his goons. They are liars.
I like the way you seperated the quotes "no they were not"- - - - from- - - - "they were spying on the Russians", as if the quotes didn't run back to back or together, meaning yes there were spies in the campaign sure, but they were put there to keep a check on what the Russians were doing and not on what Trump was doing instead.

Now by not alerting Trump of this, they figured that they were going to bag him along with the Russians and why is that ?? It's because it was a political hit job upon why they were spying in the first place.

Clapper figured he was busted though, so it was time to play wordy word game. The wordy word game is historic with these types.
Seeing that you have zero evidence of any of this, you would have to be either willfully lying out of your ass, or there was a brain transplant where they forgot to stick another one back in side the skull?

A; "No they were not"

And then he said "they were spying....I hate that term...." Why do you lie so badly?

Here is the entire interview. The relevent part is at minute 2:27 or thereabouts....

Don't forget the bit where he says "they were spying on the Trump campaign...".
Plain as day.

Oh, you mean he has to admit it for it to be true? Nice try. You think that'll help him in his trial?

You're the one who said "James Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, stupid."
Now you're saying "Weeelllll...he didn't actually admit it, but it doesn't matter"?

Going all the way back to the manufactured scandals of Fast and Furious, IRS, Benghazi, Uranium one, email scandals, Pizzagate, wiretapping Trump Tower, unmasking, FISA warrant nonsense with fraudulent memos, to Trump's made up Spygate, what did they get? They got "had" is what they got. None of these made up things ever materialized for one, and secondly, while no evidence of any of these scandals ever panned out in their favor, they still use them foolishly today, as if they are real. When in reality, there is no evidence they are real.

This is where the Republican party has planted its roots. Fabricated made up scandals to cover their own wrong doing, at the expense of the American taxpayer. While the Republican leadership cultivate and grow fake scandals, their Sheep eat it up. Despite no evidence, as indicated in this thread, they still surrender their own integrity, honesty, and intelligence, as a sort of kamikaze mission for their leadership. Party before country at all costs. The problem with that strategy long term is, you won't have a country, if that is the hill you have decided to die on?

Last edited:
James Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, stupid.

Except that isn't what he said stupid. This is exactly what I am talking about. Anyone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows exactly what Clapper is saying, and what he is talking about. You are the cultist Trump idiot we have been talking about.

If he did say that, you'd see the quote. Instead, someone uploads a You-Tube video with a title and that is what they rely on.

He admitted the FBI put spies in the Trump campaign and that they were spying. He lied about who they were spying on (trying to cover his ass). If they were spying on Russians, why did they use a fake dossier on TRUMP to obtain the FISA warrant? One only need look at the anti-Trump emails between FBI officials to know the target of their spying was TRUMP. No one (except some of you sycophants) is stupid enough to believe they would insert spies into their opponents campaign to "protect" him. If they were trying to "protect" him, why didn't they TELL HIM about it? You think you can help the Obama administration criminals cover their asses by going on a message board and parrot their bullshit? You think pretending they're not criminals is gonna keep them out of jail? When they do the perp walk, my bet is that you will disappear into the tall grass for several months like you did after Hillary lost the election.

Simply quote what he said—where he supposedly “admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign”….

As always, stop lying.

If you're an idiot you believe the FBI wasn't spying on Trump. Comey denied there was even a spy in the campaign. Now YOU'RE admitting there was a spy (as is Clapper) but because he didn't admit Trump was the target, that means they weren't spying on Trump (even though it's obvious they were). How can you willingly make such a fool out of yourself? I'm just curious. And please don't disappear this time when you're proven wrong.

Except that isn't what he said stupid. This is exactly what I am talking about. Anyone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows exactly what Clapper is saying, and what he is talking about. You are the cultist Trump idiot we have been talking about.

If he did say that, you'd see the quote. Instead, someone uploads a You-Tube video with a title and that is what they rely on.

He admitted the FBI put spies in the Trump campaign and that they were spying. He lied about who they were spying on (trying to cover his ass). If they were spying on Russians, why did they use a fake dossier on TRUMP to obtain the FISA warrant? One only need look at the anti-Trump emails between FBI officials to know the target of their spying was TRUMP. No one (except some of you sycophants) is stupid enough to believe they would insert spies into their opponents campaign to "protect" him. If they were trying to "protect" him, why didn't they TELL HIM about it? You think you can help the Obama administration criminals cover their asses by going on a message board and parrot their bullshit? You think pretending they're not criminals is gonna keep them out of jail? When they do the perp walk, my bet is that you will disappear into the tall grass for several months like you did after Hillary lost the election.

As always, stop lying.

If you're an idiot you believe the FBI wasn't spying on Trump.
Comey denied there was even a spy in the campaign. Now YOU'RE admitting there was a spy (as is Clapper) but because he didn't admit Trump was the target, that means they weren't spying on Trump (even though it's obvious they were). How can you willingly make such a fool out of yourself? I'm just curious. And please don't disappear this time when you're proven wrong.[/QUOTE]
Sadly enough, that's true. They admit there was a spy inside the campaign, spying on Russia.
That is a lie. There is no "spy inside the campaign". No one is saying that but you. There is an informant spying on Russia. That is what is being said. The informant is not an employee of the government. Spies are employees of the government.
However, without Trump knowing, it was illegal spying on him too.
Except Trump didn't need to know, because they weren't spying on him.

What happened later in the campaign was the discovery that the Russians were trying to infiltrate our election system, and both Clinton and Trump were warned about it. Trump ignored the warnings because of all the meetings his team had with the Russians that they didn't tell anyone about, and lied about them until they were caught.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.

Clapper lies everytime his lips move. There is no DENYING that there was a decision between him and the FBI to INSERT INFORMANTS in amongst the Trump Campaign. The distinction between an informant and a spy doesn't mean a load of crap in this case.

Listen carefully and follow along because in the Intel world there's a TECHnical difference.

In FACT the argument that they inserted INFORMANTS into the campaign is even worse. Because AN INFORMANT is a spy who was ALREADY PART of the organization under scrutiny. A SPY is someone you INSERT into an organization. The folks mentioned as spying on the Trump campaign were NOT PART of the Trump campaign. That MAKES THEM SPIES...

Clapper is lying to SAVE his sorry ass. It's a matter of time until the names come out and we find that this foolish monkey-wrenching of an opposition campaign in an election is the LARGEST abuse EVER of our Intel orgs and the FBI..

Obama should be perp-walked into Leavenworth prison for what he did to our FBI and DOJ.

When you figure out exactly what he did, you'll be sure to let us know now won't you?
Do a search and you will find many articles much like the following.

DiGenova: ‘Probable cause to arrest Comey’ for Spygate right now

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

They were talking about "informants" spying on the Russians dumb ass. Are you people that damn stupid that you cannot understand the difference between "informants" and "spies"?
A; "No they were not"

And then he said "they were spying....I hate that term...." Why do you lie so badly?

Here is the entire interview. The relevent part is at minute 2:27 or thereabouts....

Negative! Their definitions are totally different. One is an employee for the government, while the other is not.

Also, where did you come up with the nonsense that "most are people who've been caught engaging in criminal activity"? Where is your proof of that?

Forum List

Back