This is no witch hunt and there are no spies

When you open an investigation under the auspices of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and then go after private citizens trying to dig up any dirt you can, what else do you call it? Do you have something more PC than "witch hunt"? That is a perfectly accurate name for Mueller's folly.
That folly has around twenty something people in trouble, with more to come in the coming weeks. All those private citizens had Russians surrounding them before and after the campaign. Digging up dirt on them, hasn't exactly been the hardest thing to find, when you consider the number of players involved.
When you have a DOJ hellbent on taking down President Trump, it isn't surprising that they have handed out indictments.
When you make up such statements without evidence, it isn't surprising that you injected lies as your defense.
Remember that 13 of the indictments were against Russian citizens so those were for show only and to up the indictment count.
Yea, all show with Trump team members on the campaign playing footsie with Russians and multiple meetings throughout the campaign. And after that, they lied about the meetings. Nothing to see here people. Keep watching Fox. Seriously boss, how stupid do you have to be to think people aren't right on top of this criminal activity, while you pretend it's all show?
The DOJ can indict or not indict anyone they want. Since the DOJ is compromised, these indictments mean nothing.
They'll indict, based on the accumulation of incriminating consistent evidence, where there is a pattern. And boy howdy, do we see a pattern. And a pattern of evidence means everything.
Better hurry before the entire plan backfires.
What you figure is that the deep state is holding all the hidden cards, but quickly the bluff is being called on the deep state to either put up or shut up. Taxpayers are done being fools in the bullcrap.

Either Mueller has something or he is milking this for money to no end.

How gullable do you figure the nation is ??
Speaking of milking money to no end, remember the four year Benghazi investigation? You know, the one where Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy got exposed for trying to frame Clinton in a fake investigation that lasted four years at tax payer expense?

At least this time, the tax payer has people going to jail.

WTP must be one of the deep state actors trying to run every angle here, and this in an attempt to probe the minds of all the possibilities that could come for his cohorts soon. LOL.

Probably best to just act all crazy just to send him over in the corner while the justice system does real law work in investigating the deep state actors who possibly conspired to sabatoge an election in order to make Hilly-Billy the new prez in order to carry out the multiple agendas they had promised themselves..
Are you done making an idiot of yourself? Good! Now, get off that horse instead of fighting this thing like a coward, while hiding on top of that saddle as some third party. Do you bring any debatable, factual, or intellectual, value to this discussion? Hell no! Take yourself out there with the rest of Trump's Sheep. You'll be in good company. It's where cowards go to graze.
Oh did I ruffle your chicken little feathers ?? When you got nothing but bullcrap insults to comeback with, then you lose lefty.
As long as your cowardly little fanny keeps sitting on that horse, with nothing of value to debate, I'm good. My feathers are more than perfect.

When you open an investigation under the auspices of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and then go after private citizens trying to dig up any dirt you can, what else do you call it? Do you have something more PC than "witch hunt"? That is a perfectly accurate name for Mueller's folly.
That folly has around twenty something people in trouble, with more to come in the coming weeks. All those private citizens had Russians surrounding them before and after the campaign. Digging up dirt on them, hasn't exactly been the hardest thing to find, when you consider the number of players involved.
When you have a DOJ hellbent on taking down President Trump, it isn't surprising that they have handed out indictments.
When you make up such statements without evidence, it isn't surprising that you injected lies as your defense.
Remember that 13 of the indictments were against Russian citizens so those were for show only and to up the indictment count.
Yea, all show with Trump team members on the campaign playing footsie with Russians and multiple meetings throughout the campaign. And after that, they lied about the meetings. Nothing to see here people. Keep watching Fox. Seriously boss, how stupid do you have to be to think people aren't right on top of this criminal activity, while you pretend it's all show?
The DOJ can indict or not indict anyone they want. Since the DOJ is compromised, these indictments mean nothing.
They'll indict, based on the accumulation of incriminating consistent evidence, where there is a pattern. And boy howdy, do we see a pattern. And a pattern of evidence means everything.
Better hurry before the entire plan backfires.
What you figure is that the deep state is holding all the hidden cards, but quickly the bluff is being called on the deep state to either put up or shut up. Taxpayers are done being fools in the bullcrap.

Either Mueller has something or he is milking this for money to no end.

How gullable do you figure the nation is ??
Speaking of milking money to no end, remember the four year Benghazi investigation? You know, the one where Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy got exposed for trying to frame Clinton in a fake investigation that lasted four years at tax payer expense?

At least this time, the tax payer has people going to jail.
No way was a just investigation getting done during the Obama administration. Hilly skated again with the help of her cronies.

They figured they were so connected that they could bring their show right on into the Trump adminstration. Everyone knew Susan Rice was full of it with that video bullcrap claim that supposedly started that attack. People should be in jail, but it was all swept under the rug with "what the hell does it matter at this point and time" Hilly said.

First off, that planted nonsense never has Clapper saying anything about the government planting a spy. Clapper said that there was an informant used to spy on Russia not the Trump campaign. Boss, are you so deaf that you didn't hear and see Clapper say that? You folks are either some more kind of special stupid, or serial liars? Maybe it's both?
The people aren't buying this bullshit.there was a spy. Clapper said so. We have video.

A president can be indicted, but Trump won't be.
No the President cannot be indicted or every two bit D.A. Looking to make a name will indict a president. The president cannot be expected to run the Country while fighting off these indictments. That's why impeachment and conviction is the only way. Only no GOP Congress would dare impeach their sides president. Certainly not Trump on any trumped up charges the Democrats dream up.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.
James Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, stupid.

From your link...
Q; "Were the FBI spying on the trump campaign?"
A; "No they were not"

That seems pretty clear.

Of course he's gonna say they weren't spying on Trump. That would be an outward admission of guilt. He DID, however, inadvertently admit there were spies in the Trump campaign. He just lied about who they were spying on. Even an idiot like you can connect the dots.
Fake dossier to get a FISA warrant TO SURVEIL THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN
Not telling Trump they put spies in his campaign (to protect him (lol).
Comey insisting there were no spies (after getting the warrant to place the spies).
Clapper ADMITTING there were spies in the Trump campaign (but not to spy on Trump lol).
The Trump bashing emails between FBI agents who presented the fake dossier to get the warrant to SPY. No one (including you) believes they were trying to protect Trump. You're either the dumbest person in the world or just the most dishonest.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.

From your link...
A; "No they were not"

That seems pretty clear.

Of course he's gonna say they weren't spying on Trump. That would be an outward admission of guilt. He DID, however, inadvertently admit there were spies in the Trump campaign. He just lied about who they were spying on. Even an idiot like you can connect the dots.
Comey insisting there were no spies (after getting the warrant to place the spies).
Clapper ADMITTING there were spies in the Trump campaign (but not to spy on Trump lol).
The Trump bashing emails between FBI agents who presented the fake dossier to get the warrant to SPY. No one (including you) believes they were trying to protect Trump. You're either the dumbest person in the world or just the most dishonest.

Thank you for your civil and reasoned reply.
You've convinced me.

Oh, except for the part in the interview where he says that the FBI had someone inside the Trump campaign.
My computer must drop out at that point.
Can you quote that bit for me while I get in touch with my ISP to complain?

From your link...
A; "No they were not"

That seems pretty clear.

You've convinced me.

Oh, except for the part in the interview where he says that the FBI had someone inside the Trump campaign.

Start at 20 seconds.

Except that isn't what he said stupid. This is exactly what I am talking about. Anyone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows exactly what Clapper is saying, and what he is talking about. You are the cultist Trump idiot we have been talking about.

Clapper lies everytime his lips move. There is no DENYING that there was a decision between him and the FBI to INSERT INFORMANTS in amongst the Trump Campaign. The distinction between an informant and a spy doesn't mean a load of crap in this case.

Listen carefully and follow along because in the Intel world there's a TECHnical difference.

In FACT the argument that they inserted INFORMANTS into the campaign is even worse. Because AN INFORMANT is a spy who was ALREADY PART of the organization under scrutiny. A SPY is someone you INSERT into an organization. The folks mentioned as spying on the Trump campaign were NOT PART of the Trump campaign. That MAKES THEM SPIES...

Clapper is lying to SAVE his sorry ass. It's a matter of time until the names come out and we find that this foolish monkey-wrenching of an opposition campaign in an election is the LARGEST abuse EVER of our Intel orgs and the FBI..

Obama should be perp-walked into Leavenworth prison for what he did to our FBI and DOJ.

I'd be MORE than satisfied with Clapper, Brennan and about 4 of the FBI conspirators serving time. And that's just from the "interference in an election" part of it. Then there is the malfeasance of the sham Hillary investigation and another busload of convicts there. Perhaps an investigation into REAL Russian collusion for Jill Stein that cost Hillary 2 or 3 states and had the VIP treatment from Putin himself to hook her up with top Kremlin state dept officials to discuss her "Russia Strategy" or Podesta and the money he made DURING THE CAMPAIGN for lobbying for Russian oligarchs and mafioso thru his SBerBank Russian client.

Not a sitting president. There are only 3 ways he can leave office. Resignation, impeachment, or death.

Not true my friend.

Donald Trump should not assume he's above the law. A sitting president can be indicted.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

The surpreme court has ruled that a sitting president enjoys no special immunity to indictment. There is no explicit declaration in the text of our Constitution that provides immunity to the president while in office for crimes that he or she commits.
Nope. He can be indicted but only AFTER impeachment, not while he is still in office. Otherwise, partisan politicians would be indicting presidents for minor offenses, preventing him from being able to fulfill his duties as president.
https://scholarship.law.georgetown....rer=&httpsredir=1&article=2573&context=facpub
You are not to keen on interpreting SC decisions; When Five Supreme Court Justices Said a President Can Be Indicted
I guess your savior Mueller isn't either then because he admits he can't indict him.

From your link...
A; "No they were not"

That seems pretty clear.

You've convinced me.

Start at 20 seconds.

Damn...it must have cut out again!
At 20 seconds on my computer Clapper says "No they were not".

From your link...
A; "No they were not"

That seems pretty clear.

You've convinced me.

Start at 20 seconds.

Oh, I get it, you want to play games. "No, they were not, they were spying (I don't particularly like that term) on the Russians". If there were no spies, genius, who was he talking about when he said "they were spying on the Russians"? Never mind. It's pretty clear you aren't interested in having an honest discussion.

From your link...
A; "No they were not"

That seems pretty clear.
You've convinced me.

Start at 20 seconds.
Oh, I get it, you want to play games. "No, they were not, they were spying (I don't particularly like that term) on the Russians". If there were no spies, genius, who was he talking about when he said "they were spying on the Russians"? Never mind. It's pretty clear you aren't interested in having an honest discussion.
No, I'm interested in where he 'admits' that the FBI had people inside the Trump campaign at all let alone what they were supposed to be doing.
Never mind, it's pretty clear that you aren't interested in listening to what he actually says.

You've convinced me.

Start at 20 seconds.
No, I'm interested in where he 'admits' that the FBI had people inside the Trump campaign at all let alone what they were supposed to be doing.
Never mind, it's pretty clear that you aren't interested in listening to what he actually says.
Yeah, not only do you have selective hearing, you also have selective vision, because I just answered your question and gave you the quote. Piss off.

Like all liberals, you are full of Shit...
View attachment 195522

I would think you cuss a lot...……….
Except that I don't. I don't require profanity to craft a decent putdown either. The constant stream of it pouring form the collective conservative mouth here reminds me of an overflowing septic system.

Are you ever stupid…..

The overflowing septic system is the dumacratic party.

So you don’t use profanity to craft your Bull Shit.

We all know it’s still Bull Shit..
You know, you are displaying an embarrassingly low, third grade level of debating skills here.
The sweat equity with you isn't worth my time. You debate from such a low platform, that boredom finally sets in.

You are just tired of getting your ass kicked….

First off, that planted nonsense never has Clapper saying anything about the government planting a spy. Clapper said that there was an informant used to spy on Russia not the Trump campaign. Boss, are you so deaf that you didn't hear and see Clapper say that? You folks are either some more kind of special stupid, or serial liars? Maybe it's both?
The people aren't buying this bullshit.there was a spy. Clapper said so. We have video.
Hang yourself on the stupid pole all you like. It won't change reality.

Not a sitting president. There are only 3 ways he can leave office. Resignation, impeachment, or death.

Not true my friend.

Donald Trump should not assume he's above the law. A sitting president can be indicted.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

The surpreme court has ruled that a sitting president enjoys no special immunity to indictment. There is no explicit declaration in the text of our Constitution that provides immunity to the president while in office for crimes that he or she commits.
Nope. He can be indicted but only AFTER impeachment, not while he is still in office. Otherwise, partisan politicians would be indicting presidents for minor offenses, preventing him from being able to fulfill his duties as president.
https://scholarship.law.georgetown....rer=&httpsredir=1&article=2573&context=facpub
You are not to keen on interpreting SC decisions; When Five Supreme Court Justices Said a President Can Be Indicted
I guess your savior Mueller isn't either then because he admits he can't indict him.
That is another lie. Show me those quotes by Mueller saying that?

You've convinced me.

Start at 20 seconds.
Yeah, not only do you have selective hearing, you also have selective vision, because I just answered your question and gave you the quote. Piss off.
This is Clapper's quote; ; "Were the FBI spying on the trump campaign?"
A; "No they were not"

They were spying on the Russians. Clapper never said they were spying on the Trump campaign. No where in the video does he say that. The FBI had an "informant" spying on the Russians. No one has said that but Trump and all his goons. They are liars.

Forum List

Back