This Is Not Good! As Trump Recovers, Now We Have Biden With A Runny Nose/Sinus Problem. What If His Cold Gets Worse?

Some of you know may already know this by now. And if you haven't, here is the link.

WOULDN'T IT BE HILARIOUS IF AFTER A DAY OF REPRIMANDING TRUMP SAYING HE DESERVED IT FOR NOT WEARING A MASK, TRUMP GETS WELL AND BIDEN COMES DOWN WITH COVID BAD INSTEAD?? :auiqs.jpg:

:1peleas:

The Trump boomerang is a real thing.....

Some of you know may already know this by now. And if you haven't, here is the link.

WOULDN'T IT BE HILARIOUS IF AFTER A DAY OF REPRIMANDING TRUMP SAYING HE DESERVED IT FOR NOT WEARING A MASK, TRUMP GETS WELL AND BIDEN COMES DOWN WITH COVID BAD INSTEAD?? :auiqs.jpg:

:1peleas:

The Trump boomerang is a real thing.....

PelosiInFace.gif

I know boomers love "sleepy joe hiding in his basement"... but really he's "corporate joe who will send your sons and daughters to fight in foreign wars, enrich our enemies, ship your jobs abroad, while your community dies of opioids"

Walking pneumonia no doubt.

I wish former Vice President Biden the best of health.

If we are forced to have a Dem President on January 20, I certainly prefer Mr. Biden to Ms. Harris.

Forum List

Back