Zone1 This is one way to get the Jehovah's Witness boys to leave you alone.

I haven't seen them pecking on doors in years.

I did hear that the town told them not to anymore due to all the complaints but I don't know if there's force of law behind it or they just took the hint and decided to be courteous. They used to be a giant PITA.

There's a couple JW churches in my AO and from what I hear they pretty much concentrate on the homeless now. Not the drug/alcohol addled homeless but folks with no place else to go.

We had them BAD in my neighborhood when I was in high school.

An ENTIRE fucking busload of them would be let out in front of our house every Sunday morning, and they scattered like cockroaches.

My momma filed complaints for months, and nobody would do anything about them.

She finally told the little fuckers "If I EVER see ANY OF YOU little pissants on this street again, I'm going to load my gun and start shooting all of you, since you obviously DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH"!!!

We never saw any of them again.

I had a problem with them at one apartment complex I lived at. The fuckers woke me up every Sunday, banging on my fucking door!
I made a large sign and put it on my front door "Day Sleeper, wake me up if you want to be shot".

Got to sleep soundly on Sundays after that.

th

Cleaning your gun when they arrive?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The article said they had never seen a naked woman. LOL! That has to be a shocker. I bet they don't go to her door again.
I did the same thing to a couple of women that were door knocking about 50 years ago. They had come by my place two or three times previously -- always at about 10 am. I was working graveyard and they would knock just as I was good and asleep. The last time, I just answered the door in my natural sleepwear. Last I saw them, they were walking very quickly down the street. Sometimes, you just have to be blunt.

It's very simple. Just put one of these on your front door ... they won't even knock.

Mezzuzah.jpg

Even a JW knows when he's been beaten.

I did hear that the town told them not to anymore due to all the complaints but I don't know if there's force of law behind it or they just took the hint and decided to be courteous. They used to be a giant PITA.

There's a couple JW churches in my AO and from what I hear they pretty much concentrate on the homeless now. Not the drug/alcohol addled homeless but folks with no place else to go.

You just never when they might show up .

They are only doing what God told them to do: Spread the word. Nothing wrong with that. Same with mormons, who are always so polite and nice even when you say no.

I have no problem with either.

Years ago we had 4 friends living within 2 blocks of each other. If one got caught by the JW, we called the other 3 to warn them.

I did learn one trick though. If I answered the door with our 6' python around my neck, the JWs suddenly didn't seem as worried about my soul.

In the town I moved away from, the Mormons were merciless. One jerk stood at my door arguing his legal right to be on my property after I had told him to leave, and only left when I grabbed my phone and started dialing 911. Police got a lot of complaints and I got a big dog and a sign explaining his preferred diet.

It's very simple. Just put one of these on your front door ... they won't even knock.

View attachment 740246

Even a JW knows when he's been beaten.

I apologize to my Jewish friends, but I have actually used "I'm Jewish" a few times.

If the JW's are young enough, I'll give them a really licentious leer, lower my voice to a growling whisper, tell them I'm a satanist, and invite them in for some fun. They leave quickly.

Now I live in a very small town where there are only Lutherans and Catholics and they leave others alone.

Forum List

Back