"This is the biggest load of bull..." Clinton on the emails.

What do you think the chances are that Hillary Clinton will be one of the most corrupt Presidents ever, Paper? 99.8%?

But let's be honest here...you're OK with that...
Are you voting for Trump?

Yes, I will be. There is absolutely no way I will ever pull a lever for someone as corrupt and sleazy as Hillary Clinton. It's inconceivable.

So when Hillary set up her own server and sent her official e-mails to that server, she wasn't aware that as ... Secretary of State ... she could get any level of classified information?

Cool. Explain how Obama said to cut her off. Go ...
Hey fucknuts -- she had a system to receive classified info.. Called a SCIF. Her whole office was a SCIF.

Her house had a SCIF as well. You should ...as they say ...look it up.

And they expected under SCIF her to set up her own server and bypass that security ... based on ... what?
You make no sense.

You didn't make any sense
I'll let the readers decide who is the most lucid one here.

I vote, not you, kinda like I am voting, not hillary.

Because there is a huge difference between someone who does corrupt things constantly and someone who misspeaks constantly.

I don't like some of the things that Donald Trump says but I REALLY don't like some of the things that Hillary Clinton has DONE!

My father who was in politics put it this way...
Don't look at what a politician "says" because most of them will tell you what they think you want to hear if it will get them elected! The only thing that really counts is what they have DONE!

Hey fucknuts -- she had a system to receive classified info.. Called a SCIF. Her whole office was a SCIF.

And they expected under SCIF her to set up her own server and bypass that security ... based on ... what?
You make no sense.

You didn't make any sense
I'll let the readers decide who is the most lucid one here.

I vote, not you, kinda like I am voting, not hillary.
^ See what I mean?

Because there is a huge difference between someone who does corrupt things constantly and someone who misspeaks constantly.
Trump does both.

Bzzzt.

With all due respect, Paperview....Donald Trump isn't even in the same conversation when it comes to twenty five years of scandal and corruption! The Clinton's make Richard Nixon look good!
And the fact she's been exonerated and never charged in the 450 or so "scandals" the hate Clinton teams have cooked up and the 24/7 CEC rattle rage-fest that's been going on is proof - proof! she's crooked.

Meanwhile, you know you are voting for sleazy, dangerous, authoritarian con man that lies every other sentence and is obviously psychotic.

FTW!

So when Hillary set up her own server and sent her official e-mails to that server, she wasn't aware that as ... Secretary of State ... she could get any level of classified information?

Cool. Explain how Obama said to cut her off. Go ...

So she moved classified info from the SCIF to her unsecured email system? Cool!
NO. Fuckadoodle.

Didn't listen to Comey, did you?
Watched the whole thing live, and have viewed several parts of it since.

Seems like you're the one who didn't watch it.

You watched Comey, and you think Comey said her e-mails were always secure? You're a complete fucking idiot

NO. Fuckadoodle.

You watched Comey, and you think Comey said her e-mails were always secure? You're a complete fucking idiot
You have an awful hard time following a conversation, don't you?

NO. Fuckadoodle.

You can't even follow your own argument

NO. Fuckadoodle.

Did you watch this part?

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received," Comey said at his press conference Tuesday. "Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent."
Yes.

How's that indictment coming along? :lol:

Oh, just a FYI:

Who will win the presidency?
Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton

87.8%

Donald Trump

12.2%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I think those were about the same percentages for Brexit, the week before the vote.......

Oh please, give it up. mrs. bill was SoS. SoS handle/deal with/send/receive classified info --- it goes with the territory. She INTENTIONALLY used an unsecured server. Comely dismissed it because "intent", which is bullshit and everyone knows it. The slimeball clintons either have something on him or blackmailed him or whatever. Everyone knows she fucked up. She doesnt care cause she knows nothing will stick to slime.
"Mrs. Bill"?

NO. Fuckadoodle.

NO. Fuckadoodle.

Let's start from the top, birdbrain:
She had a separate system to send and receive classified info.. Called a SCIF. Her whole office was a SCIF.

Do you understand that?

NO. Fuckadoodle.

Did you watch this part?

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received," Comey said at his press conference Tuesday. "Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent."
Yes.

How's that indictment coming along? :lol:

Oh, just a FYI:

Who will win the presidency?
Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton

87.8%

Donald Trump

12.2%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I think those were about the same percentages for Brexit, the week before the vote.......
What an idiot. ^

Bill is saying this in the same spirit in which he once said, "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." Clinton first claimed that while some of the emails contained information that was later classified, they weren't classified at the time she sent them, but as you point out, since she had the power to classify them and subsequently did classify them, she knew at the time she sent them they would be classified, so Hillary didn't sent classified information in her emails in the same sense that Bill did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky.

No. It was not her who classified the unmarked ones. It was another intel agency as they were to be released as part of a FOIA request, years after she had left.
That's simply not true. The FOIA request was to the State Department and it was the State Department that classified the documents. If it is true that he Kerry State Department decided these emails contained information that should have been classified and the Clinton State Department didn't, then what you are claiming is that Hillary wasn't corrupt, just incompetent, however, there is abundant information that both are true.
It is true. Other agencies get involved w/ regard to FOIA requests.

Time to pull this one out again: Five myths about classified information - The Washington Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ R E A D I T ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<SNIP>
"The categories of information listed in guides are sometimes so broad or vague that they leave officials to guess whether any given piece of information has been classified. In 2009, President Obama ordered agencies to review their guides and purge outdated material, but his directive did not address the lack of specificity.

...And while the number of original classification decisions is on the wane, there were still almost 50,000 new secrets created last year – on top of the 2 million created in the 10 previous years. "

"none of the emails had been marked at any level of classification at the time they were sent through Mrs. Clinton’s computer server." These were emails later upgraded by another agency.
She was Secretary of State and it was part of her job to decide which documents should be classified. You are trying to defend her against charges of corruption by arguing she wasn't competent to do her job.
Where's the indictments then?

When Bill speaks, the left......touch themselves.

bill-clinton-sex-scandals-hillary-campaign.jpg

5FtlBEY.gif
Interesting the gifs you have.

Let's start from the top, birdbrain:
She had a separate system to send and receive classified info.. Called a SCIF. Her whole office was a SCIF.

Do you understand that?

Comey said they found a bunch of e-mails that were classified on her private server. You keep stating facts that have nothing to do with what happened. She put classified e-mails on her private server. So what difference does that make?

Forum List

Back