this is the country we live in

Thanks to the belief that we can create a society of zero crime we now put teens in jail for sex.

Male Teen Has Consensual Sex with Female Teen. He Gets 25 Years as Sex Offender Banned from Internet. - Hit Run Reason.com

We also want to kill the burgoise by turning off there water. (The link is on drudge)

ameriKa is so awesome right now.

In Michigan the age of consent is 16, so there is something to this story that's not being told or someone is just plain lying.

If the girl is 14, he is dabbling under the age of consent.

If I read right, the article stated she was 17.

I think she told the guy she was 17, but she is actually 14.

If that's the case, then he's fucked!

Yep, he is fucked. But then, that is also why he got in trouble.

But the girl's family didn't want him prosecuted. The judge is, apparently, an asshole.

In Michigan the age of consent is 16, so there is something to this story that's not being told or someone is just plain lying.

But the girl's family didn't want him prosecuted. The judge is, apparently, an asshole.

The judge is upholding the law.

The judge is upholding the law.

Technically, yes he is. But, according to the article he threw out a plea deal that was made. And he has a history of being harsh.

from the article in the OP:
"But court records show that Berrien County District Court Judge Dennis Wiley (who once jailed a woman for 10 days over Christmas because she cursed while paying a traffic ticket in the county clerk’s office) paid none of the participants any mind."

Forum List

Back