This is the kind of stupidity & blatant racism that marginalizes the left and they're blind to it.

HBO star Issa Rae backs African-Americans at the Emmys | Daily Mail Online

Outright racism that is ignored while phrases like "Make America Great Again" are labeled codespeak for white supremacy.
Lol,,, she doesn't even realize how racist she is! Stupid is as stupid says!

Racism is defined as the belief that one race is superior to another.

Where does she say that?

Serious question, I didn't read the whole article if it's in there, please quote.
um, it's also treating people differently because of their race.

you left that slightly important part out. just thought i'd update your definition.
He just proved my point. Maga is code racism according to many on the left but the focus of the topic isn't somehow.

See? He just did it again.

I have friends of mine that are Irish and Catholics. They want Norte Dame to win every game they play. Fuckin bigots! :up:

Outright racism that is ignored while phrases like "Make America Great Again" are labeled codespeak for white supremacy.

Where does she say that?

Serious question, I didn't read the whole article if it's in there, please quote.

you left that slightly important part out. just thought i'd update your definition.
He just proved my point. Maga is code racism according to many on the left but the focus of the topic isn't somehow.

When I bust you and leave you without a response it's better to remain quiet than act like a 6 year old with the nanananabooboo routine.

Where does she say that?

When I bust you and leave you without a response it's better to remain quiet than act like a 6 year old with the nanananabooboo routine.

All these pretzels gonna make me fat.

I have friends of mine that are Irish and Catholics. They want Norte Dame to win every game they play. Fuckin bigots! :up:
How bout if I said I want the team with the most black people to lose...

It's the same as your ridiculous statement

Where does she say that?

All these pretzels gonna make me fat.
Probably an easy goal to obtain.

But it would still have nothing to do with "the left" or "the right".

So there's my answer to post 9.

:dig:
Then I await you calling the woman in the link the racist she is. If you don't you clearly agree.
These leftist rules apply to all not just the right. Play by them die by them

Then I await you calling the woman in the link the racist she is. If you don't you clearly agree.

I've already requested a quote for where the racism is.

Got crickets.

Crickets and pretzels. What a lunch.

I've got no clue about the woman in the OP, this famous household word "celebrity" and shit. Never heard of her until I entered your butthurt thread. Therefore I have nothing to go on to make that judgment.

I should explain, I need that before I just lash out with butthurt and whimpering about "the left" in a topic that has nothing to do with politics.

Got crickets.

What you got is a dysfunctional brain.

Got crickets.

I've got no clue about the woman in the OP, this famous household word "celebrity" and shit. Never heard of her until I entered your butthurt thread. Therefore I have nothing to go on to make that judgment.

I should explain, I need that before I just lash out with butthurt and whimpering about "the left" in a topic that has nothing to do with politics.

What I got is a bigly supply of crickets and pretzels.

Which is exactly what I expected.

You see son, this is why the questons I pose ar rhetorical. They don't need an answer, because the questions themselves ARE the answer. The only way to make them go away is to counter with an answer. Which you can't do. Because the reality is a freaking TV award show has nothing to do with "the left". And you can't admit it.

Got crickets.

What I got is a bigly supply of crickets and pretzels.

Which is exactly what I expected.
deaf-blind-dumb-monkeys-white-background-27712185.jpg

Where does she say that?

Uh, no it's not. Sorry, you don't get to bend definitions to fit the case.

If that were the case Affirmative Action laws and doctors treating sickle cell anemia or lactose intolerance would be "racist".

So I got no answer to post 10. Or to post 9. OP runs away. :gay:
Prolly cowering in fear that I'll call out the strawman in his OP.
so you say it's ok to treat people differently because of their race?

keep in mind in this scenario YOU don't get to define the difference, just said it's ok.

Racism - Wikipedia

not gonna buy into your singular use of the term. sorry. while i agree that's a lot of the definition, treating people with hate or antagonism due to their "race" is in fact racism. i won't leave that out because you don't happen to like it.

now - when people criticized obama and his policies how come THEY were racist when they never claimed racial superiority?

could it be someone is "bending" the term to fit their own agenda? maybe you should stop them too before this all gets out of hand.

Where does she say that?

how can make america great again be racist to his terms? not all are claiming to be superior, just that they don't want to do things the way they were being done.

in that context it's impossible to call it racism, according to HIS standards.

this should be fun.

If a white person said that all hell would have broken loose. Jesss!
Yup.

I'm rooting for all the white people....

Not im rooting for the best or people I know, just blacks.
Do you really not understand the difference between white male christians and all other groups in this country? White male christians are not a minority group with a history of oppression. Its like calling women's rights advocates or people that cheer success for women as sexist. All ask again, do you really not get it?

Where does she say that?

Uh, no it's not. Sorry, you don't get to bend definitions to fit the case.

If that were the case Affirmative Action laws and doctors treating sickle cell anemia or lactose intolerance would be "racist".

So I got no answer to post 10. Or to post 9. OP runs away. :gay:
Prolly cowering in fear that I'll call out the strawman in his OP.
so you say it's ok to treat people differently because of their race?

keep in mind in this scenario YOU don't get to define the difference, just said it's ok.

Racism - Wikipedia

not gonna buy into your singular use of the term. sorry. while i agree that's a lot of the definition, treating people with hate or antagonism due to their "race" is in fact racism. i won't leave that out because you don't happen to like it.

now - when people criticized obama and his policies how come THEY were racist when they never claimed racial superiority?

could it be someone is "bending" the term to fit their own agenda? maybe you should stop them too before this all gets out of hand.

People ARE treated differently. If that NEVER happened we wouldn't need to address race .

Forum List

Back