This is the kind of stupidity & blatant racism that marginalizes the left and they're blind to it.

HBO star Issa Rae backs African-Americans at the Emmys | Daily Mail Online

Outright racism that is ignored while phrases like "Make America Great Again" are labeled codespeak for white supremacy.
Lol,,, she doesn't even realize how racist she is! Stupid is as stupid says!

Racism is defined as the belief that one race is superior to another.

Where does she say that?

Serious question, I didn't read the whole article if it's in there, please quote.
Whenever someone favors one race over another the way she was....that's an indication that she feels they are superior and deserve special treatment.

No, that's a leap. Causation is not established. This leap stems from a bizzare need to dictate to other people what their own motivations are.

The concept is already articulated a couple of posts above, to wit:
If you don't utter them yourself, the Regressives will utter them for you, in their minds.

I favor my baseball team over others, that doesn't mean they're superior. In fact I already know they're not. So you're ass-uming motivations not in evidence.
We aren't talking about baseball. We're talking a out race.

No, we're talking a out motivation. You and the OP ASS-sumed a causation in order to make the leap to "racism", and I provided an example of a different possible causation. Which must have been even more effective than I expected since y'all are trying so hard to swat it away.

Again as Mac says here:

If you don't utter them yourself, the Regressives will utter them for you, in their minds.

The subject in the OP never uttered such a motivation. Y'all ASS-sumed one and plugged it in FOR her. In your minds.

Anyone who believes that races shouldn't mix, or one race deserves special consideration is a classic racist.

Not necessarily. It still must be based on a belief that one race is superior/inferior.

Was Richard Nixon a racist? He passed the first modern Affirmative Action plan. Again, special consideration, not necessarily based on a Nixon belief that "black people are superior".

Lol,,, she doesn't even realize how racist she is! Stupid is as stupid says!

Where does she say that?

Serious question, I didn't read the whole article if it's in there, please quote.
Whenever someone favors one race over another the way she was....that's an indication that she feels they are superior and deserve special treatment.

No, that's a leap. Causation is not established. This leap stems from a bizzare need to dictate to other people what their own motivations are.

I favor my baseball team over others, that doesn't mean they're superior. In fact I already know they're not. So you're ass-uming motivations not in evidence.

No, we're talking a out motivation. You and the OP ASS-sumed a causation in order to make the leap to "racism", and I provided an example of a different possible causation. Which must have been even more effective than I expected since y'all are trying so hard to swat it away.

Again as Mac says here:

The subject in the OP never uttered such a motivation. Y'all ASS-sumed one and plugged it in FOR her. In your minds.

Anyone who believes that races shouldn't mix, or one race deserves special consideration is a classic racist.

Not necessarily. It still must be based on a belief that one race is superior/inferior.

Was Richard Nixon a racist? He passed the first modern Affirmative Action plan. Again, special consideration, not necessarily based on a Nixon belief that "black people are superior".
Your problem is you can never can admit when you're wrong and in this case you're wrong as Hell.

Where does she say that?

Again as Mac says here:

Your problem is you can never can admit when you're wrong and in this case you're wrong as Hell.

I see we've now run out of fallacies and all we have left is gainsaying.

BUH bye now.

Actually for those interested in the actual argument, mudwhistle and I ran the same set of arguments here over two years ago. Same fallacy then as now ---- assuming a causation not in evidence.

Some people just never learn.

Again as Mac says here:

I see we've now run out of fallacies and all we have left is gainsaying.

BUH bye now.
Nobama.....problem is YOU feel that carving out rules for some rather than rules for us all is the politically-correct thing to do......but it's still racism.

Actually for those interested in the actual argument, mudwhistle and I ran the same set of arguments here over two years ago. Same fallacy then as now ---- assuming a causation not in evidence.

Some people just never learn.
Yeah....you still haven't learned.
The only fallacy here is your ideology.

Open your mind.

:desk:
"I'm rooting for everybody white....."

Forum List

Back