🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the man Republicans call stupid and a fool????

You mean when only 30
A congress that said their sole voal was to make Obama a one term president.

If you haven't noticed the GOP behaved like children the last 7 years.

Oh here we go with the Democratic party double standards and hypocrisy. You people do nothing but obstruct when the GOP is in power yet the GOP is supposed to bend over and take it when there's a liberal in the White House? I don't think so.
Show me anything like the McConnell quote about the GOP's number one priority....

Was there a point during the past 7 years when Congress enjoyed higher approval ratings than Obama?

So the Democrats suffered two historic bitch slappings 2010 and 2014, ass whoopings so historic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that epic and you dare claim Obama has some kind of a mandate from the people? He lies his ass off in 2012 and when the people figured that out they spanked the fool in 2014. We have the mandate from the people, win an election win back the House or Senate then you can talk trash.

The fantasies you porch lounging banjopickers conjure up is of no concern to me whatsoever......

What have your minorities in the House and Senate shrunk to after 7 years of Obama? :laugh::laugh::laugh: You libs are funny!
You mean when only 30% of the people were voting?

What does this have to do with the OP?

The disgusting way you leftists kiss Obama's ass, that's what it has to do with it.

Every time I read you clowns praising him like Jesus Christ, it makes me want to barf up my Bosco. Did you ever read any post from a Republican that pathetically kissed Bush's ass the way you do Obama's? Of course not. Republicans have dignity, a word liberals are totally unfamiliar with.

Anything positive that takes place in this country, you give DumBama credit for even when he had nothing to do with it while in the same breath, blame Bush or Reagan for anything that's bad even though DumBama had everything to do with it.
Nah....it's just your butthurt from having to witness Obama doing a manifestly better job digging the nation out from under the rubble generated by Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux than Scrub did managing the benefits of the Era of Peace and Prosperity.....

The only ones laboring the Messiah trope were the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters hoping Obama would fail and thereby redeem the worthless placenta parasite they eagerly enabled...

Any questions?

Right, digging out the nation from under the rubble now approaching 20 trillion dollars.

Peace and prosperity. Yes, we've seen that peace and prosperity in Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago and a number of other places. Several terrorist attacks on this country the most recent one the second worst attack on US soil since 911. Love that peace in Iraq after DumBama handed it over to ISIS. I wonder how much peace and prosperity we will get from Iran after they get nukes.
9/11? Oh yea, Obama wasn't president then. Bush had been president for nearly a year.
There was never any peace in Iraq. In fact, I previously linked to a report that showed terrorist attacks increased dramatically in Iraq after the "surge" until Bush left office.
I don't understand how you guys are determined to remain ignorant when so many on the USMB post really good news, video and reports backed with data and study.

We're not talking during the war in Iraq, we're talking about how Bush left Iraq and handed it to DumBama. In spite of every military leader advising DumBama not to totally pull out of Iraq, he did so anyway just before his reelection because keeping his job was more important than American victory.
Oh my god. Tell me you aren't that stupid. Obama had to leave. That was the agreement Bush signed. Tell us you knew that. You would have to be a tard not to.

Oh here we go with the Democratic party double standards and hypocrisy. You people do nothing but obstruct when the GOP is in power yet the GOP is supposed to bend over and take it when there's a liberal in the White House? I don't think so.
Show me anything like the McConnell quote about the GOP's number one priority....

Was there a point during the past 7 years when Congress enjoyed higher approval ratings than Obama?

So the Democrats suffered two historic bitch slappings 2010 and 2014, ass whoopings so historic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that epic and you dare claim Obama has some kind of a mandate from the people? He lies his ass off in 2012 and when the people figured that out they spanked the fool in 2014. We have the mandate from the people, win an election win back the House or Senate then you can talk trash.
30% vote in midterms 50% voted in 08&12. You have no mandate. If you win the white house you'll have a clear mandate.

Did not Democrats claim a mandate after the 2006 midterms? Why yes they sure did. Oh I got you libs by the balls, just surrender and save yourself further embarrassment.
We took the house and senate.

Midterms typically go to the GOP. For the dems to win that was huge.

Midterms are the rich's secret weapon. But hey that's the voters fault. I don't ever blame the politicians. I blame the people.

Pretty ironic coming from the man who caused most of the division in this country over the last seven years. Who had the worst relations with Congress in generations. That made just about every wrong foreign policy move possible. Who lowered the standard of living for all middle class citizens. Raised the debt beyond redemption.

The GOP held both houses under Bush for nearly 5 years. And passed reconciliation three times. Do you remember what Republicans used it for? I do.
The GOP base doesn't even know what their leaders are doing. Go ahead, tell us. What did the GOP pass using reconciliation three times?

We are discussing liberal hypocrisy. Even though the GOP has the mandate from the people via 2010 and 2014 election losses, control of the House and the Senate granted to them by the people, Dem's suffering losses so historic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a Democratic party beating that epic, some of you libs think we are obligated to work with and compromise with Obama. Sorry that just isn't the case.

That's the part liberals don't get: we gave leadership to the Republicans in Congress and Senate to stop Obama--not work with him.

Bingo!

Even be

The GOP held both houses under Bush for nearly 5 years. And passed reconciliation three times. Do you remember what Republicans used it for? I do.
The GOP base doesn't even know what their leaders are doing. Go ahead, tell us. What did the GOP pass using reconciliation three times?

We are discussing liberal hypocrisy. Even though the GOP has the mandate from the people via 2010 and 2014 election losses, control of the House and the Senate granted to them by the people, Dem's suffering losses so historic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a Democratic party beating that epic, some of you libs think we are obligated to work with and compromise with Obama. Sorry that just isn't the case.

That's the part liberals don't get: we gave leadership to the Republicans in Congress and Senate to stop Obama--not work with him.

we gave leadership to the Republicans in Congress and Senate to stop Obama--not work with him

Even before he was sworn in and before they knew anything about him. I think his color was enough.

You people live in a make believe world where Democrats vow never to abandon their principals yet Republicans are expected to abandon theirs. We disagree with you people, strongly, and will oppose you at every turn, its not rocket science. No compromise is possible anyway because Democrats are proven liars. They compromise in bad faith all the while fully intending to renege on the compromise. Its not a theory Dem's have been breaking deals for decades. So you reap what you have sown, if you are looking for compromise you can just forget it.

30% vote in midterms 50% voted in 08&12. You have no mandate. If you win the white house you'll have a clear mandate.

Did not Democrats claim a mandate after the 2006 midterms? Why yes they sure did. Oh I got you libs by the balls, just surrender and save yourself further embarrassment.

Midterms are the rich's secret weapon. But hey that's the voters fault. I don't ever blame the politicians. I blame the people.

Speaking of which why did you Dem's abandon Obama? Why did you leave him hanging in 2010 and 2014? Where you too lazy to go vote? I'd be pissed if I was Obama, you people threw him under the bus.

Bingo!
Stop him from what? Saving the economy? Saving the car industry? What?

Speaking of which why did you Dem's abandon Obama? Why did you leave him hanging in 2010 and 2014? Where you too lazy to go vote? I'd be pissed if I was Obama, you people threw him under the bus.
The re election proved he was not abandoned.

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

Reject the twin ruinous GOP policies of targeting race and religion.

The world doesn't look to Beijing or Moscow to solve problems. They call us.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.
"My fellow Americans, this cannot be my task, or any president's alone."

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Your duties as a citizen.
Stand up for the weak.
Stand up for the vulnerable.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Obama just lost the Republicans.
rdean, Obama has been in charge of our country for seven years now, but you're still blaming everything that's gone wrong on Republicans.

And guess what? ISIS is a threat. If you and Obama don't know that then both of you are extremely foolish.

Bingo!
Stop him from what? Saving the economy? Saving the car industry? What?

Your heaping credit where credit is not deserved or earned reflects of desperation, and the realization of nearly 8 years wasted to achieve little more than rejection.

The re election proved he was not abandoned.

His reelection showed two things: One is that he lied about Commie Care, but we know this already. Had he put it into full force before the election rather than after, he would have lost to Romney. Of course, he planned it this way. Two is that people do like DumBama on a personal level. They hate his policies which is why we put Republicans in charge of Congress and Senate.

The disgusting way you leftists kiss Obama's ass, that's what it has to do with it.

Every time I read you clowns praising him like Jesus Christ, it makes me want to barf up my Bosco. Did you ever read any post from a Republican that pathetically kissed Bush's ass the way you do Obama's? Of course not. Republicans have dignity, a word liberals are totally unfamiliar with.

Anything positive that takes place in this country, you give DumBama credit for even when he had nothing to do with it while in the same breath, blame Bush or Reagan for anything that's bad even though DumBama had everything to do with it.
Nah....it's just your butthurt from having to witness Obama doing a manifestly better job digging the nation out from under the rubble generated by Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux than Scrub did managing the benefits of the Era of Peace and Prosperity.....

The only ones laboring the Messiah trope were the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters hoping Obama would fail and thereby redeem the worthless placenta parasite they eagerly enabled...

Any questions?

Right, digging out the nation from under the rubble now approaching 20 trillion dollars.

Peace and prosperity. Yes, we've seen that peace and prosperity in Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago and a number of other places. Several terrorist attacks on this country the most recent one the second worst attack on US soil since 911. Love that peace in Iraq after DumBama handed it over to ISIS. I wonder how much peace and prosperity we will get from Iran after they get nukes.
9/11? Oh yea, Obama wasn't president then. Bush had been president for nearly a year.
There was never any peace in Iraq. In fact, I previously linked to a report that showed terrorist attacks increased dramatically in Iraq after the "surge" until Bush left office.
I don't understand how you guys are determined to remain ignorant when so many on the USMB post really good news, video and reports backed with data and study.

We're not talking during the war in Iraq, we're talking about how Bush left Iraq and handed it to DumBama. In spite of every military leader advising DumBama not to totally pull out of Iraq, he did so anyway just before his reelection because keeping his job was more important than American victory.
Oh my god. Tell me you aren't that stupid. Obama had to leave. That was the agreement Bush signed. Tell us you knew that. You would have to be a tard not to.

No, Bush planned on getting out of Iraq on that date, but that doesn't mean DumBama had to comply. And I'll tell you another thing: had Iraq been a success instead of a total failure, you wouldn't have even heard the name Bush when it came to discussing Iraq.

It's just another one of those "pass the blame" excuses Democrats use because they will never admit this big-eared clown did anything wrong during his presidency.

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

He's stupid and a fool. The only people more stupid and foolish are the ones who believe any of that crap.
Obama said what we all think. If you don't believe what we are saying its because you are brainwashed by rush fox and the GOP.

Or you are rich? I doubt that

Oh look! A stupid fool disagrees. Shocker.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

He's stupid and a fool. The only people more stupid and foolish are the ones who believe any of that crap.
Which part was crap? The part about "we the people"? Big hearted? America being number one?

Oh, I know, I forgot. Education. To the GOP education is stupid.

Oh look! Another stupid fool disagrees. If you had an education, you would know what patronizing was and you would know how buzz words can be used to deceive. But you don't because you swallowed that shit hook line and sinker. Thus proving my original point for me.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

Obama said what we all think. If you don't believe what we are saying its because you are brainwashed by rush fox and the GOP.

Or you are rich? I doubt that

Oh look! A stupid fool disagrees. Shocker.
Yea, we're dumb you smart.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
rdean, Obama has been in charge of our country for seven years now, but you're still blaming everything that's gone wrong on Republicans.

And guess what? ISIS is a threat. If you and Obama don't know that then both of you are extremely foolish.
Would Isis not be a threat if the GOP were in charge?

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

Which part was crap? The part about "we the people"? Big hearted? America being number one?

Oh, I know, I forgot. Education. To the GOP education is stupid.

Oh look! Another stupid fool disagrees. If you had an education, you would know what patronizing was and you would know how buzz words can be used to deceive. But you don't because you swallowed that shit hook line and sinker. Thus proving my original point for me.
We see between Obama and you it is you who is fos.

Of course you don't see it that way

Pretty ironic coming from the man who caused most of the division in this country over the last seven years. Who had the worst relations with Congress in generations. That made just about every wrong foreign policy move possible. Who lowered the standard of living for all middle class citizens. Raised the debt beyond redemption.

I agree.

Pretty good coming from a man who wants to import another 100,000 unvetted Syrian refugees into America. Refugees we taxpayers will be forced to support. Refugees who will have terrorists among them.

Pretty good for a douchebag.

Interesting that every ill of the world is placed on the GOP yet democrats took controll in 2007 and preceded to destroy the economy so a democrat would win POTUS. Now we have had Obama for 7 years and he STILL plays the same tired cards. For every ill in the world he mentions the buck should stop with him. But no, that would mean he would have to man up and we know that ain't gonna happen.

I don't remember anyone saying ISIS is going to bring down the country. Cause terrorists attack, hell yes, that is coming from the Obama administration and as we have seen in recent years. Democrats are a bigger threat to the Union then is ISIS.

Forum List

Back