🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the man Republicans call stupid and a fool????

GWB was not an idiot, he lacked the self confidence and vision necessary to rule, which lead to economic and foreign policy failures. Failures which President Obama inherited and worked to repair, and has done so.

Anyone with opinions contrary to this is dishonest or reality challenged, IMO, and unless they can offer concrete evidence that President Obama destroyed anything, and lacks intelligence, is nothing more than a troll and a partisan fool.
How did Bush make Pelosi and Reed spend all the money, the spending went through the roof when they came in. Explain what you mean by Bush's failed policies instead of throwing out meaningless generalities supported by taunts you can't back up.

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

Reject the twin ruinous GOP policies of targeting race and religion.

The world doesn't look to Beijing or Moscow to solve problems. They call us.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.
"My fellow Americans, this cannot be my task, or any president's alone."

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Your duties as a citizen.
Stand up for the weak.
Stand up for the vulnerable.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Obama just lost the Republicans.

He's stupid and a fool. The only people more stupid and foolish are the ones who believe any of that crap.
Which part was crap? The part about "we the people"? Big hearted? America being number one?

Oh, I know, I forgot. Education. To the GOP education is stupid.

Oh look! Another stupid fool disagrees. If you had an education, you would know what patronizing was and you would know how buzz words can be used to deceive. But you don't because you swallowed that shit hook line and sinker. Thus proving my original point for me.
We see between Obama and you it is you who is fos.

Of course you don't see it that way

Nice. Every time you post you prove my point. Thanks.

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

He has done nothing but destroy. He is a worthless idiot.

GWB was not an idiot, he lacked the self confidence and vision necessary to rule, which lead to economic and foreign policy failures. Failures which President Obama inherited and worked to repair. HIs vision is my vision and one supported by more Americans than the Congress under the thumb of Wall Street, neo conservatives and the Industrial Polluters.

Anyone with opinions contrary to this is dishonest or reality challenged, IMO, and unless they can offer concrete evidence that President Obama destroyed anything, and lacks intelligence, they are nothing more than a troll and a partisan fool.

Obama did no such repairs and has actually destroyed our standing in the world community. Of course his vision is your vision. Its failure on an epic magnitude. Thats no surprise to anyone.

Obama says that politics in this country are too divided, that we are two mean.

I'm sure that the left will follow his advice for President Trump, since they are already so nice and polite to him now.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

He has done nothing but destroy. He is a worthless idiot.

Describe what you see....

fredgraph.png

Obama says that politics in this country are too divided, that we are two mean.

I'm sure that the left will follow his advice for President Trump, since they are already so nice and polite to him now.

Nah, some of "us" are "two" fucking stupid to breathe unsupervised....

GWB was not an idiot, he lacked the self confidence and vision necessary to rule, which lead to economic and foreign policy failures. Failures which President Obama inherited and worked to repair, and has done so.

Anyone with opinions contrary to this is dishonest or reality challenged, IMO, and unless they can offer concrete evidence that President Obama destroyed anything, and lacks intelligence, is nothing more than a troll and a partisan fool.
How did Bush make Pelosi and Reed spend all the money, the spending went through the roof when they came in. Explain what you mean by Bush's failed policies instead of throwing out meaningless generalities supported by taunts you can't back up.

Really?

You do understand that the budget process begins with a "request" from the WH, right?

By what did Congressional appropriations exceed WH requests?

Not including Iraqnam, spending grew by more than 7% per year from 2001- 2005.....

As opposed to the tedious Obama attacks by the right ?

Even now y'all shit on the speech. How about some specifics ?

Still fewer people working full time than the day he took office, but he did create about 5 million part time jobs, thank you maobamacare. Then he has the balls to complain that the median income is down, give me a fucking break.

Pretty ironic coming from the man who caused most of the division in this country over the last seven years. Who had the worst relations with Congress in generations. That made just about every wrong foreign policy move possible. Who lowered the standard of living for all middle class citizens. Raised the debt beyond redemption.
A congress that said their sole voal was to make Obama a one term president.

If you haven't noticed the GOP behaved like children the last 7 years.

That's the job of any opposition party, but your dear leader set the tone with congress early and often, remember when he said I won, you lost. He maintained that air of arrogance throughout and history will judge him harshly for it.

I need to explain the economic collapse in Oct 2008, the invasion and occupation of Iraq which was paid for off budget, cost the lives of over 4,500 of our military and the life long effects and cost to treat those seriosly wounded and suffering from PTSD?

The debt is the least of our worries, it is a false leader used by the Republicans and crazy right wing to obfuscate critical issues which demand immediate attention:
  • jobs
  • infrastructure repair, renewal, replacement
  • Immigration reform
  • Tax Reform
  • Criminal Justice Reform
To name a few, the annual deficit under Obama has come down, the debt will take more than a generation to do so.

Pretty ironic coming from the man who caused most of the division in this country over the last seven years. Who had the worst relations with Congress in generations. That made just about every wrong foreign policy move possible. Who lowered the standard of living for all middle class citizens. Raised the debt beyond redemption.

Real median household income peaked in 1999......The biggest foreign policy blunder since Vietnam was the invasion of Iraqnam.....under Obama we saw the lowest rate of growth in federal spending, and the most rapid reduction in the deficit, since Eisenhower....

Yep, really tough to maintain the record spending of his first year, but he did manage to keep the government growing.

That's the job of any opposition party, but your dear leader set the tone with congress early and often, remember when he said I won, you lost. He maintained that air of arrogance throughout and history will judge him harshly for it.

Obama said, "I'm the Decider!"? Gee, I always believed that was the other guy.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

Real median household income peaked in 1999......The biggest foreign policy blunder since Vietnam was the invasion of Iraqnam.....under Obama we saw the lowest rate of growth in federal spending, and the most rapid reduction in the deficit, since Eisenhower....

Yep, really tough to maintain the record spending of his first year, but he did manage to keep the government growing.

Expanding government by adding a whole new bureaucracy - homeland security - was a bit over the top don't ya think? Oh wait, that was Bush, under Obama the number of Federal Employees has been reduced.

In his first year, Obama operated on the budget of GWB, funny how you missed that.

Nah....it's just your butthurt from having to witness Obama doing a manifestly better job digging the nation out from under the rubble generated by Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux than Scrub did managing the benefits of the Era of Peace and Prosperity.....

The only ones laboring the Messiah trope were the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters hoping Obama would fail and thereby redeem the worthless placenta parasite they eagerly enabled...

Any questions?
What drug are you shooting into your temples? In the first six years obama increased the debt by 70%. How is that getting out from under anything? You are retarded, high or both.
Under Bush, millions of jobs were moved to China. That revenue is gone.

Under Bush over 40,000 factories were moved to China. That revenue is gone.

Under Bush, the tax cuts caused the economy to swing from a surplus to trillions in debt. That revenue is gone.

Under Bush, the economy went bust causing trillions in debt. That revenue is gone.

Under Bush, people were being laid off at the rate of 750,000 a month. They needed unemployment benefits.

So what should Obama have after the mess the GOP left him with? :popcorn:

Obama still showing how Obamacare is going to reduce the deficit? Amazing what you can make numbers do huh?

Obama said, "I'm the Decider!"? Gee, I always believed that was the other guy.

Deflection noted.

Obama did not deliver on transparency, hope or positive change. He did double down on division and political aggression.

Forum List

Back