🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the man Republicans call stupid and a fool????

30% vote in midterms 50% voted in 08&12. You have no mandate. If you win the white house you'll have a clear mandate.

Did not Democrats claim a mandate after the 2006 midterms? Why yes they sure did. Oh I got you libs by the balls, just surrender and save yourself further embarrassment.
We took the house and senate.

Midterms typically go to the GOP. For the dems to win that was huge.

Midterms are the rich's secret weapon. But hey that's the voters fault. I don't ever blame the politicians. I blame the people.

Speaking of which why did you Dem's abandon Obama? Why did you leave him hanging in 2010 and 2014? Where you too lazy to go vote? I'd be pissed if I was Obama, you people threw him under the bus.
The re election proved he was not abandoned.

His reelection showed two things: One is that he lied about Commie Care, but we know this already. Had he put it into full force before the election rather than after, he would have lost to Romney. Of course, he planned it this way. Two is that people do like DumBama on a personal level. They hate his policies which is why we put Republicans in charge of Congress and Senate.

"Lost to Romney"?

You mean the guy who implemented a health care policy virtually indistinguishable from ACA YEARS before Obama was elected?

He isn't stupid, just detached from reality.
If you don't agree with him then you don't agree with me and over half of America.

Obama just laid the groundwork for the democratic nominee. Their message will be much like Obama's and your message will be doom gloom and lies. Good luck with that.
You are also detached from reality. You confused personal approval ratings with performance ratings and most people don't think we are on the right path.

If all you've heard from GOP candidates is doom and gloom you are unaware of what they actually say or you are lying. Good luck trying to get America voting for a third obama term.

Interesting that every ill of the world is placed on the GOP yet democrats took controll in 2007 and preceded to destroy the economy so a democrat would win POTUS. Now we have had Obama for 7 years and he STILL plays the same tired cards. For every ill in the world he mentions the buck should stop with him. But no, that would mean he would have to man up and we know that ain't gonna happen.

I don't remember anyone saying ISIS is going to bring down the country. Cause terrorists attack, hell yes, that is coming from the Obama administration and as we have seen in recent years. Democrats are a bigger threat to the Union then is ISIS.

Free,

Please......Stupid is being ably represented by Ray, Pred, Blues, and others of your ilk....

If you think that any policies attributable to the 110th Congress, sworn in in Jan 2007, were responsible for the disastrous consequences of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, I invite you to identify them...

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

Reject the twin ruinous GOP policies of targeting race and religion.

The world doesn't look to Beijing or Moscow to solve problems. They call us.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.
"My fellow Americans, this cannot be my task, or any president's alone."

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Your duties as a citizen.
Stand up for the weak.
Stand up for the vulnerable.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Obama just lost the Republicans.
rdean, Obama has been in charge of our country for seven years now, but you're still blaming everything that's gone wrong on Republicans.

And guess what? ISIS is a threat. If you and Obama don't know that then both of you are extremely foolish.
Obama pointed out in his speech that Isis could certainly cause damage. We've seen that both here and in Europe. But could it bring down the country? Of course not.

My feeling is that with the way the GOP hates our government, the way they hate minorities, the way they want to end health care and defund schools, the GOP is a much bigger problem for the US.

If you don't agree with him then you don't agree with me and over half of America.

Obama just laid the groundwork for the democratic nominee. Their message will be much like Obama's and your message will be doom gloom and lies. Good luck with that.
You are also detached from reality. You confused personal approval ratings with performance ratings and most people don't think we are on the right path.

If all you've heard from GOP candidates is doom and gloom you are unaware of what they actually say or you are lying. Good luck trying to get America voting for a third obama term.
Latest job approval

Obama.........45%

Congress........13%

Will you be needing a quick review of the Ordinal Property of Numbers?

Nah....it's just your butthurt from having to witness Obama doing a manifestly better job digging the nation out from under the rubble generated by Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux than Scrub did managing the benefits of the Era of Peace and Prosperity.....

The only ones laboring the Messiah trope were the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters hoping Obama would fail and thereby redeem the worthless placenta parasite they eagerly enabled...

Any questions?
What drug are you shooting into your temples? In the first six years obama increased the debt by 70%. How is that getting out from under anything? You are retarded, high or both.

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

well said.

they're going to hate paul ryan. i disagree with him, but he seems to be decent.

and i had to look at who the brain dead moron was who found your post funny....

i was amused.

Obama pointed out in his speech that Isis could certainly cause damage. We've seen that both here and in Europe. But could it bring down the country? Of course not.

My feeling is that with the way the GOP hates our government, the way they hate minorities, the way they want to end health care and defund schools, the GOP is a much bigger problem for the US.
My feeling is your mind is gone.

Who is it in the GOP you think is electable? Cruz is not. Trump is not. Christie is not. Jeb is not.

The only one who's electable is the one you guys call RINO Rubio. While I think he is much more than a RINO he is a lot more sensible than you or the ass clowns you like most.

My guy Obama is electable. That means over 50% of the people voted for him. You can't run a Cruz because he can not get 50% of the vote. Good luck trying to get a tea bagger nominated.

Latest job approval

Obama.........45%

Congress........13%

Stuff this up your ass so you might see it. 45% isn't over half. Read it again. And again. Look it up. What has congress got to do with obama's job approval? Dumbfuck.

Who is it in the GOP you think is electable? Cruz is not. Trump is not. Christie is not. Jeb is not.

The only one who's electable is the one you guys call RINO Rubio. While I think he is much more than a RINO he is a lot more sensible than you or the ass clowns you like most.

My guy Obama is electable. That means over 50% of the people voted for him. You can't run a Cruz because he can not get 50% of the vote. Good luck trying to get a tea bagger nominated.
A. I'm not a group of people, nor do I speak for a group of people.
B. You dismissing candidates is similar to you dismissing gravity.
C. The subject is obama, if you find it uncomfortable go somewhere else.

Nah....it's just your butthurt from having to witness Obama doing a manifestly better job digging the nation out from under the rubble generated by Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux than Scrub did managing the benefits of the Era of Peace and Prosperity.....

The only ones laboring the Messiah trope were the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters hoping Obama would fail and thereby redeem the worthless placenta parasite they eagerly enabled...

Any questions?
What drug are you shooting into your temples? In the first six years obama increased the debt by 70%. How is that getting out from under anything? You are retarded, high or both.

I can appreciate that you find numbers daunting, but CBO was projecting 5 trillion of it before Obama was inaugurated....... And that's BEFORE they grasped the full extent of the destructive Legacy of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux.....

Imagine where we would be if expenditures and revenues under the worst POTUS of the modern era mirrored those of the current resident....

Latest job approval

Obama.........45%

Congress........13%

Stuff this up your ass so you might see it. 45% isn't over half. Read it again. And again. Look it up. What has congress got to do with obama's job approval? Dumbfuck.

I see.....Reality offends you.....I'd say that it renders you inarticulate, but I suspect that that is your default state....

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

He has done nothing but destroy. He is a worthless idiot.

Interesting that every ill of the world is placed on the GOP yet democrats took controll in 2007 and preceded to destroy the economy so a democrat would win POTUS. Now we have had Obama for 7 years and he STILL plays the same tired cards. For every ill in the world he mentions the buck should stop with him. But no, that would mean he would have to man up and we know that ain't gonna happen.

I don't remember anyone saying ISIS is going to bring down the country. Cause terrorists attack, hell yes, that is coming from the Obama administration and as we have seen in recent years. Democrats are a bigger threat to the Union then is ISIS.

Free,

Please......Stupid is being ably represented by Ray, Pred, Blues, and others of your ilk....

If you think that any policies attributable to the 110th Congress, sworn in in Jan 2007, were responsible for the disastrous consequences of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, I invite you to identify them...

I guess in the finality of it your argument is that only the GOP sets policy and makes laws. Unless they are good policies then you will give full unqualified credit to the democrats.

So, who in 2007-2008 was in charge? Certainly GWB was President but the committees that are suppose to regulate and protect us were Democrat.

It may not even be what the Democrat congress did to cause the crisis it is more what they didn't do. Also, what they did afterwards dragged out the recession and plunged our children into massive debt.

Any way, from FactCheck.org

Who Caused the Economic Crisis?

The Real Deal

So who is to blame? There’s plenty of blame to go around, and it doesn’t fasten only on one party or even mainly on what Washington did or didn’t do. As The Economist magazine noted recently, the problem is one of "layered irresponsibility … with hard-working homeowners and billionaire villains each playing a role." Here’s a partial list of those alleged to be at fault:

• The Federal Reserve, which slashed interest rates after the dot-com bubble burst, making credit cheap.
  • Home buyers, who took advantage of easy credit to bid up the prices of homes excessively.
  • Congress, which continues to support a mortgage tax deduction that gives consumers a tax incentive to buy more expensive houses.
  • Real estate agents, most of whom work for the sellers rather than the buyers and who earned higher commissions from selling more expensive homes.
  • The Clinton administration, which pushed for less stringent credit and downpayment requirements for working- and middle-class families.
  • Mortgage brokers, who offered less-credit-worthy home buyers subprime, adjustable rate loans with low initial payments, but exploding interest rates.
  • Former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, who in 2004, near the peak of the housing bubble, encouraged Americans to take out adjustable rate mortgages.
  • Wall Street firms, who paid too little attention to the quality of the risky loans that they bundled into Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), and issued bonds using those securities as collateral.
  • The Bush administration, which failed to provide needed government oversight of the increasingly dicey mortgage-backed securities market.
  • An obscure accounting rule called mark-to-market, which can have the paradoxical result of making assets be worth less on paper than they are in reality during times of panic.
  • Collective delusion, or a belief on the part of all parties that home prices would keep rising forever, no matter how high or how fast they had already gone up.
The U.S. economy is enormously complicated. Screwing it up takes a great deal of cooperation. Claiming that a single piece of legislation was responsible for (or could have averted) the crisis is just political grandstanding. We have no advice to offer on how best to solve the financial crisis. But these sorts of partisan caricatures can only make the task more difficult.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Brown man on yellow brick road.

Racist on the internet ^^^. The fathers of the racist are hate, fear and ignorance.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Brown man on yellow brick road.

Racist on the internet ^^^. The fathers of the racist are hate, fear and ignorance.
****** be lost...is that more understandable? Moron.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

He has done nothing but destroy. He is a worthless idiot.

GWB was not an idiot, he lacked the self confidence and vision necessary to rule, which lead to economic and foreign policy failures. Failures which President Obama inherited and worked to repair. HIs vision is my vision and one supported by more Americans than the Congress under the thumb of Wall Street, neo conservatives and the Industrial Polluters.

Anyone with opinions contrary to this is dishonest or reality challenged, IMO, and unless they can offer concrete evidence that President Obama destroyed anything, and lacks intelligence, they are nothing more than a troll and a partisan fool.

Last edited:

Free,

I guess in the finality of it your argument is that only the GOP sets policy and makes laws. Unless they are good policies then you will give full unqualified credit to the democrats.

So, who in 2007-2008 was in charge? Certainly GWB was President but the committees that are suppose to regulate and protect us were Democrat.

It may not even be what the Democrat congress did to cause the crisis it is more what they didn't do. Also, what they did afterwards dragged out the recession and plunged our children into massive debt.

Any way, from FactCheck.org

Who Caused the Economic Crisis?

The Real Deal

So who is to blame? There’s plenty of blame to go around, and it doesn’t fasten only on one party or even mainly on what Washington did or didn’t do. As The Economist magazine noted recently, the problem is one of "layered irresponsibility … with hard-working homeowners and billionaire villains each playing a role." Here’s a partial list of those alleged to be at fault:

• The Federal Reserve, which slashed interest rates after the dot-com bubble burst, making credit cheap.
  • Home buyers, who took advantage of easy credit to bid up the prices of homes excessively.
  • Congress, which continues to support a mortgage tax deduction that gives consumers a tax incentive to buy more expensive houses.
  • Real estate agents, most of whom work for the sellers rather than the buyers and who earned higher commissions from selling more expensive homes.
  • The Clinton administration, which pushed for less stringent credit and downpayment requirements for working- and middle-class families.
  • Mortgage brokers, who offered less-credit-worthy home buyers subprime, adjustable rate loans with low initial payments, but exploding interest rates.
  • Former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, who in 2004, near the peak of the housing bubble, encouraged Americans to take out adjustable rate mortgages.
  • Wall Street firms, who paid too little attention to the quality of the risky loans that they bundled into Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), and issued bonds using those securities as collateral.
  • The Bush administration, which failed to provide needed government oversight of the increasingly dicey mortgage-backed securities market.
  • An obscure accounting rule called mark-to-market, which can have the paradoxical result of making assets be worth less on paper than they are in reality during times of panic.
  • Collective delusion, or a belief on the part of all parties that home prices would keep rising forever, no matter how high or how fast they had already gone up.
The U.S. economy is enormously complicated. Screwing it up takes a great deal of cooperation. Claiming that a single piece of legislation was responsible for (or could have averted) the crisis is just political grandstanding. We have no advice to offer on how best to solve the financial crisis. But these sorts of partisan caricatures can only make the task more difficult.

Aren't you the one who insisted that the Great Recession was engineered by the 110th Congress?

Latest job approval

Obama.........45%

Congress........13%

I see.....Reality offends you.....I'd say that it renders you inarticulate, but I suspect that that is your default state....
Explain howe 45% is over a majority and get back to us on how you have a firm grasp of reality.

Forum List

Back