This is the man Republicans call stupid and a fool????

Obama still showing how Obamacare is going to reduce the deficit? Amazing what you can make numbers do huh?

Non sequitur. Healthcare in America was reformed 100 years too late. Obamcare care might need some tweeks, but it was the first step in reform of a system which left millions of Americans to receive medical attention in the ER's of public hospitals placing the burden on local taxpayers.

Obamacare requires personal responsibility, something the conservative base supported until Obama implemented it. One more graphic example of the hypocrisy of the Right Wing in America.

Have to use the last hundred years to make Obama look good? Pretty funny.

Tweaks? Insurance companies are cutting back or planning on ending Obama programs. Millions of Americans still use the ER and burden local hospitals. Most of the shift was moving people off Medicare.

What you fail to acknowledge is the plans are worthless as the costs are so high citizens must choose high deductibles which means they do not use the healthcare system.

You need to provide clear and convincing evidence to prove Obamacare is a failure, and the statements you have made above are true, and not echos of RW Propaganda; propaganda promulgated by those who benefited greatly on the misery of others (i.e the insurance industry).

It will provide its own proof soon enough, I am patient.

Obama did not deliver on transparency, hope or positive change. He did double down on division and political aggression.

fredgraph.png

Sure looks like change to me.....

Dare I point out I cited nothing economic in my post Iceberg is using an economic graph to retort? I dare. Further the graph doesn't go far enough back to see we have not really progressed as much as we normally do. Americans have less income, deal with it.

You don't consider what you are looking at "positive change"?

You are looking at a recovery not progress.

Recovery certainly qualifies as change, and we can't have progress without it......where one ends and the other begins is a judgement call.....in this case clearly clouded by Drudge fed bias...

Expanding government by adding a whole new bureaucracy - homeland security - was a bit over the top don't ya think? Oh wait, that was Bush, under Obama the number of Federal Employees has been reduced.

:link:

In his first year, Obama operated on the budget of GWB, funny how you missed that.

Are you forgetting the nearly 1 trillion stimulus which was all borrowed and in addition to the Bush budget.

Here is a link, from Forbes not by any stretch a liberal publication:

The Growth Of Government: 1980 To 2012

And,

Too Many Federal Workers?

and

Big Government? Obama Has 273,000 Fewer Federal Employees Than Reagan | PoliticusUSA's Archives

The money spent on the stimulus created jobs and prevented lay offs; it has benefited the public by improving transportation, making it safer and more efficient and allowed for the development of enterprise zones long waiting for funding. It had a number of different elements beyond that, do some homework and you'll see that many of those projects funded will benefit the population for generations.

Expanding government by adding a whole new bureaucracy - homeland security - was a bit over the top don't ya think? Oh wait, that was Bush, under Obama the number of Federal Employees has been reduced.

:link:

In his first year, Obama operated on the budget of GWB, funny how you missed that.

Are you forgetting the nearly 1 trillion stimulus which was all borrowed and in addition to the Bush budget.

No...it was NOT all added to the FY 2009 budget....

The Feb 2008 WH budget request sought 3.1 trillion EXCLUSIVE of ESAs for Iraqnam (which would add another 150 billion in spending)...

Obama still showing how Obamacare is going to reduce the deficit? Amazing what you can make numbers do huh?

Non sequitur. Healthcare in America was reformed 100 years too late. Obamcare care might need some tweeks, but it was the first step in reform of a system which left millions of Americans to receive medical attention in the ER's of public hospitals placing the burden on local taxpayers.

Obamacare requires personal responsibility, something the conservative base supported until Obama implemented it. One more graphic example of the hypocrisy of the Right Wing in America.

Tweaks? Insurance companies are cutting back or planning on ending Obama programs. Millions of Americans still use the ER and burden local hospitals. Most of the shift was moving people off Medicare.

What you fail to acknowledge is the plans are worthless as the costs are so high citizens must choose high deductibles which means they do not use the healthcare system.

You need to provide clear and convincing evidence to prove Obamacare is a failure, and the statements you have made above are true, and not echos of RW Propaganda; propaganda promulgated by those who benefited greatly on the misery of others (i.e the insurance industry).

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to learn how many votes you cast for Obama's immediate predecessor.....

Truly, Obama is not the fool or stupid, that falls to the left who believed and still believe every word he spoke.

I see.

Did you believe Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of the Neo Cons that Saddam was seeking nuclear weapons and thus we needed to invade Iraq as a consequence for 19 Saudis attacking the WTC?

That even today do you believe our invasion and occupation of Iraq which cost thousands of our troops their life, and many more live changing wounds was a sign of leadership?

Do you believe in the Easter Bunny too?

OnPolitics (washingtonpost.com)

So what. Guess how many had voters remorse the minute Colin Powell put on his dog and pony show for the UN? How many were depressed and wanted to un-ring the bell as the bodies came rolling into Dover?

Sending kids into harms way must be easy, as long as they are someone else's kids.

Recovery certainly qualifies as change, and we can't have progress without it......where one ends and the other begins is a judgement call.....in this case clearly clouded by Drudge fed bias...

Fact Check: Top 10 Lies in Obama's State of the Union - Breitbart

I understand how someone like yourself relies on bias sources for your opinions, I however do not use them. I'd have to Google Drudge to find out what your talking about.

Did you just post that.....with a link to Breitbart?

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to learn how many votes you cast for Obama's immediate predecessor.....

The first time I was Independent. The second time you guys put up Gore, I had no choice but to go Bush. And your choices?

I understand how someone like yourself relies on bias sources for your opinions, I however do not use them. I'd have to Google Drudge to find out what your talking about.

Read it, I found it on another thread. Even some liberals on the board agree.

You have no evidence to prove your allegations, otherwise you would have posted them.

Why make allegations when you have no evidence? I don't expect an answer, consider this question rhetorical, it's obvious why.

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

Reject the twin ruinous GOP policies of targeting race and religion.

The world doesn't look to Beijing or Moscow to solve problems. They call us.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.
"My fellow Americans, this cannot be my task, or any president's alone."

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Your duties as a citizen.
Stand up for the weak.
Stand up for the vulnerable.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Obama just lost the Republicans.

He has done nothing but destroy. He is a worthless idiot.

Describe what you see....

fredgraph.png

Federal manipulation. Same as taking everything the CBO as gold. It's a very big mistake. Describe how you don't question anything that govt does when a dem is in office.

Name the liberals. And don't expect credibility when you use a single source.

...as opposed to most liberal posts that never use a source? Priceless

refute the facts or stfu.

Take the first item....

Deficits have INDISPUTABLY been cut by nearly three quarters......that's simple arithmetic....

With the exception of a .4% increase in FY 2011, they have fallen every year since FY2009....

...as opposed to most liberal posts that never use a source? Priceless

refute the facts or stfu.

It's not my job or intent to prove you wrong, it's your job to support your obvious bias with evidence, something you cannot do. Admit it to your self, you're a troll and a partisan hack who is threatened when faced with real facts and thus must tell others to STFU.

It's hard to admit you are wrong, but a process most grown ups must face and acknowledge to mature. Try it.

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

Reject the twin ruinous GOP policies of targeting race and religion.

The world doesn't look to Beijing or Moscow to solve problems. They call us.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.
"My fellow Americans, this cannot be my task, or any president's alone."

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Your duties as a citizen.
Stand up for the weak.
Stand up for the vulnerable.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Obama just lost the Republicans.

You are delusional.

You failed on every point you made. You have your head too far up your ass to bother to correct you.

Obama has been the worst President this county ever had and his legacy is:

Increased poverty

Increased welfare

Increased gap between the rich and poor as the American Dream evaporates

Everybody gave up looking for a job hence the low workforce participation

Decreased family income

Increased taxes

More debt than all the rest of the Presidents combined

Lower credit rating

Heath care cost sky rocketed

Lost Iraq

On the way to losing Afghanistan

Race riots in the streets of America

Increase in the size of the filthy ass Federal government

Last edited:

The first time I was Independent. The second time you guys put up Gore, I had no choice but to go Bush. And your choices?

Uh....Gore was 2000.....

Every POTUS for whom I have voted bequeathed (or will) a smaller deficit to his successor than that he inherited....

Forum List

Back