This is the Muslim Caliphate?

Oh, by the way, Freddy, many NeoNazis have joined up with your Muslim brethren in that old "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. I guess Freddy is not too happy that there are people in Europe who would really like to see Freddy's brethren leave since they cause a lot of trouble. After all, look at the huge crime rate of Muslims in Europe.

Nice bullshit, but can you comment on your Jewish extremists support for a Nazi, or are you just avoiding it?
Many of the idiot extremist end of the Jews comment about Islam and Nazis, but want to forget Jews supporting Nazis.

Please comment on my link. Do you agree with Jews supporting a Nazi party?

So if you're really against Muslim extremism, what do you think about your fellow Muslim Sunni Man's posts. Specifically the one above this post??

I made a silly, non PC joke about it =; as it deserved.
How about commenting on Nazi supporting Jews?

Nice bullshit, but can you comment on your Jewish extremists support for a Nazi, or are you just avoiding it?
Many of the idiot extremist end of the Jews comment about Islam and Nazis, but want to forget Jews supporting Nazis.

So if you're really against Muslim extremism, what do you think about your fellow Muslim Sunni Man's posts. Specifically the one above this post??

I made a silly, non PC joke about it =; as it deserved.
How about commenting on Nazi supporting Jews?

You didn't answer my question. Sunni is not joking. He has made that suggestion many times...

Islamic Caliphate: The ultimate Muslim dream

by INFIDELESTO on MARCH 27, 2008

Islamic-Caliphate

It’s vital to understand the underlining theology of Islam. The following is a re-post from last year, but since there are hundreds of new readers here at IAC, I’m re-posting this with more reference links this time.

Muslims have been dreaming about a Caliphate that can unite the entire Muslim world and rule with strict Islamic code ever since the death of Muhammed. There have been coups, countercoups and civil wars because of disagreements over wether or not to install the Caliph.

The dream of a caliphate is what is responsible for the Shia-Sunni split. Several Caliphates existed over time until 1924 when Mustafa Kamal Ataturk abolished the Ottoman Caliphate and established the secular Turkish Republic.

Al-Qaeda has clearly stated that the re-establishing the Caliphate is one of its primary objectives. Although Al-Qaeda has taken the violent path to realize their dream of the massive Islamic empire, there are many Islamic groups all across the world that use politics to gain influence; Tanzeem-al-Islami and Hizb ut-Tahrir to name a few.

What exactly is a Caliphate?

A caliphate is the Islamic form of government representing the political unity and leadership of the Muslim world. The head of state (Caliph) has a position based on the notion of a successor to Muhammad’s political authority. It is a dream that has never been realized by Muslims and it will never be.

There will always be Muslims who dream about this empire and on the other hand the power-hungry leaders will prevent any movement that could dissolve their nation-state. Therefore, Muslims are stuck in an eternal conflict between Islamists and nationalists.

What are the goals of this Caliphate?

Besides uniting the Muslims, the goal is to arrange a massive army and call for Jihad against infidel states for the expansion of the Caliphate. Various caliphates have used this strategy to expand their states. The rapid Islamic expansion during the reign of the Caliphs is nothing but staggering.

The reason behind that is millions of eager men willingly joining the fight with the Infidels bacause they believe that Allah will reward them heftily if they die. There has never been a shortage of recruits in the army. This is the same reason there is no shortage of suicide bombers today.

The ultimate goal of the Caliphate would be to bring every square inch of this planet under Islam and convert/subdue all remaining Infidels.

Who are behind this movement?

Various groups around the world are actively advocating the creation of the Caliphate. Surprisingly, the most vocal of these groups, Hizb ut-Tahrir, is based in the UK and other countries in Western Europe and Australia. Just last year, thousands of Muslims gathered in a Khilafat conference to show support for the future Caliphate in Jakarta, Indonesia. The growing support for this empire all over the world is evident.

So what does the future hold? A massive Islamic empire where outspoken voices, homosexuals and other “immoral” people will executed on a regular basis? A fascist empire expanding itself bit-by-bit through demographic conquest, like we’re seeing in modern day Europe? The West having to constantly defend itself from Islamic aggression?

If we don’t wake up to this threat, the future looks gloomy.

Islamic Caliphate: The ultimate Muslim dream

Nothing scarier than a gathering of Jews.
Simply terrifying.
Personally, I would support a gathering of all the worlds jews into one location.

Preferably on an isolated island in the middle of the ocean. .. :cool:

That shows why you guys are shunned. One reason, anyway.

You are deadly racist bigots.

Far worse than the KKK.

We don't need that kind of baggage in the USA.

Last edited:
Nothing scarier than a gathering of Jews.
Simply terrifying.
Personally, I would support a gathering of all the worlds jews into one location.

Far worse than the KKK.

Listen, many converts like Sunni Man have mental problems. I am just happy he sits quietly in front of his computer all day while he feels he is conducting his Jihad against all the Infidels (even a Shia Muslim is an Infidel to him and he wants them all gathered up and put into a separate enclave). See what happens when you let these people loose.
Perhaps she should have just conducted her Jihad on the Internet like so many do.

FBI arrests Arvada teen suspected of trying to support al-Qaeda, ISIS
By Jesse Paul
The Denver Post
POSTED: 07/02/2014

Arvada teen Shannon Conley's suspicious activities prompted church security measuresAn Arvada teenage girl arrested in April on suspicion of attempting to support al-Qaeda and its affiliates — including the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant — was warned for months by federal agents investigating her that her support could lead to her incarceration.

One FBI agent met with her seven times, trying to dissuade her from supporting jihad and suggesting that she instead commit herself to humanitarian work, court papers say.

Shannon Maureen Conley, 19, was taken into custody at the Denver International Airport by the FBI as she attempted to board a plane on her way to Turkey, according to Dave Joly, an FBI spokesman. The case against Conley was not unsealed until Wednesday because of an "ongoing, active investigation," when news of her arrest and alleged activities became public, according to the U.S. attorney's office in Denver.

Continue reading at:

FBI arrests Arvada teen suspected of trying to support al-Qaeda, ISIS - The Denver Post

Oh, by the way, Freddy, many NeoNazis have joined up with your Muslim brethren in that old "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. I guess Freddy is not too happy that there are people in Europe who would really like to see Freddy's brethren leave since they cause a lot of trouble. After all, look at the huge crime rate of Muslims in Europe.

Why, Freddy Boy, there are many people who think like Wilder does because they don't want to see Europe overrun with Muslims who will eventually try to run the different countries when they feel they are strong enough.. Is Wilder talking about sending your brethren to the gas chambers? I don't think so. Meanwhile, your own Sunni Clerics are saying to KILL THE JEWS. Naturally that is not Nazi-like to you but is quite OK.

Far worse than the KKK.

Listen, many converts like Sunni Man have mental problems. I am just happy he sits quietly in front of his computer all day while he feels he is conducting his Jihad against all the Infidels (even a Shia Muslim is an Infidel to him and he wants them all gathered up and put into a separate enclave). See what happens when you let these people loose.
Perhaps she should have just conducted her Jihad on the Internet like so many do.

FBI arrests Arvada teen suspected of trying to support al-Qaeda, ISIS
By Jesse Paul
The Denver Post
POSTED: 07/02/2014

Arvada teen Shannon Conley's suspicious activities prompted church security measuresAn Arvada teenage girl arrested in April on suspicion of attempting to support al-Qaeda and its affiliates — including the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant — was warned for months by federal agents investigating her that her support could lead to her incarceration.

One FBI agent met with her seven times, trying to dissuade her from supporting jihad and suggesting that she instead commit herself to humanitarian work, court papers say.

Shannon Maureen Conley, 19, was taken into custody at the Denver International Airport by the FBI as she attempted to board a plane on her way to Turkey, according to Dave Joly, an FBI spokesman. The case against Conley was not unsealed until Wednesday because of an "ongoing, active investigation," when news of her arrest and alleged activities became public, according to the U.S. attorney's office in Denver.

Continue reading at:

FBI arrests Arvada teen suspected of trying to support al-Qaeda, ISIS - The Denver Post

Does the FBI try to change the minds of mobsters who implicate themselves in sting operations???

Why give her special opportunities to avoid arrest?

Why, Freddy Boy, there are many people who think like Wilder does because they don't want to see Europe overrun with Muslims who will eventually try to run the different countries when they feel they are strong enough.. Is Wilder talking about sending your brethren to the gas chambers? I don't think so. Meanwhile, your own Sunni Clerics are saying to KILL THE JEWS. Naturally that is not Nazi-like to you but is quite OK.

Are you really stupid enough to think he won't start on Jews if he ever gets power?

Are you really stupid enough to think he won't start on Jews if he ever gets power?

Sorry, Freddy Boy, I thanked you by mistake when I meant to hit quote. Freddy Boy must be comatose if he thinks there are many people in Europe who are so happy with loads of his own brethren swarming in ready to take over when they have the chance. We have to forgive, Freddy Boy, with his being so busy during Ramadan on forums. Many Muslims rev up the violence during Ramadan, but thankfully Freddy just gets busier with his Jihad on the Internet. By the way, Freddy, you want stupid??? Just look in the mirror.

Sunni Man trolling as usual :lol:

There are just two things that everyone should know about Sunni Man. Firstly, he is mentally unabalanced and, secondly, it appears that he can't get out of his apartment so all he can do is troll the forums.

There are just two things that everyone should know about Sunni Man. Firstly, he is mentally unabalanced and, secondly, it appears that he can't get out of his apartment so all he can do is troll the forums.
Poor old Silly-Sally can't apply her trade at the Navy base any more due to advanced age and brittle bones.

So now she just drinks while posting on the computer to pass the time.

Waiting on imaginary customers that will never show up.

So sad......... :cool:

Poor old Silly-Sally can't apply her trade at the Navy base any more due to advanced age and brittle bones.

And you're a grown Muslim man who spends his entire day, every day trolling USMB and other forums, while expressing his hatred for Jews, Blacks and gays.
You out of all people have no right to make fun of someone elses life, as you are the biggest loser on the entire internet. And you're a hateful Muslim Nazi.

What a life Sunni Troll lives :lol:

And you're a grown Muslim man who spends his entire day, every day trolling USMB and other forums, while expressing his hatred for Jews, Blacks and gays.
You out of all people have no right to make fun of someone elses life, as you are the biggest loser on the entire internet. And you're a hateful Muslim Nazi.

What a life Sunni Troll lives :lol:

Actually, Sunni Man's efforts are wasted on even responding to any of my posts. For one thing I just skip over them, and the only thing I catch is when someone happens to quotes him, and I usually skip over mos of tha. All I have seen on this one was Mr. Cuckoo Troll saying "Silly Sally" which is par for the course with his nonsense. We all have to have a little sympathy for someone who is mentally unbalanced in addition to being unable to get out of his apartment. For instance, would any of us stand on the street and have a conversation with a schizo if he stopped us for some conversation. We would just move away. Has Sunni the Troill eve actually said anything importan here or brought up an interesting article? I think people with brains realize just what problems the Cuckoo Sunni Troll has. Let him conduct his Jihad against us Infidels on different forums on the Internet. It is the only thing he is able to do, thank goodness, and this way the American "Infidels" are safe from him.

Forum List

Back