This is the Muslim Caliphate?

Poor old Silly-Sally can't apply her trade at the Navy base any more due to advanced age and brittle bones.

So now she just drinks while posting on the computer to pass the time.

Waiting on imaginary customers that will never show up.

So sad......... :cool:

And you're a grown Muslim man who spends his entire day, every day trolling USMB and other forums, while expressing his hatred for Jews, Blacks and gays.
You out of all people have no right to make fun of someone elses life, as you are the biggest loser on the entire internet. And you're a hateful Muslim Nazi.

What a life Sunni Troll lives :lol:

Actually, Sunni Man's efforts are wasted on even responding to any of my posts. For one thing I just skip over them, and the only thing I catch is when someone happens to quotes him, and I usually skip over mos of tha. All I have seen on this one was Mr. Cuckoo Troll saying "Silly Sally" which is par for the course with his nonsense. We all have to have a little sympathy for someone who is mentally unbalanced in addition to being unable to get out of his apartment. For instance, would any of us stand on the street and have a conversation with a schizo if he stopped us for some conversation. We would just move away. Has Sunni the Troill eve actually said anything importan here or brought up an interesting article? I think people with brains realize just what problems the Cuckoo Sunni Troll has. Let him conduct his Jihad against us Infidels on different forums on the Internet. It is the only thing he is able to do, thank goodness, and this way the American "Infidels" are safe from him.
Silly-Sally is infatuated with the Sunni Man. .. :eusa_angel:

Sunni is so against homosexuality that I think he secretly aspires to anal jihad.

Last edited by a moderator:
>>.......it is worth looking at what the actual caliphate, which was disestablished by Republican Turkey some 90 years ago, looked like. It is especially worth looking at the life and times of Sultan Abdülhamid II (1876-1909), the Ottoman Sultan who is widely revered in the Muslim world as the last caliph who really bore the responsibilities of his majestic title.

Abdülhamid II was certainly not a democrat, for he disestablished the Ottoman Parliament that had convened right before his rule in 1876. Yet, as historian Bernard Lewis wrote, he was also “far from being the blind, uncompromising, complete reactionary of the historical legend; on the contrary, he was a willing and active modernizer.” He founded the first archaeology museum, public library, faculty of medicine, academy of fine arts, and schools of finance and agriculture in the collapsing Ottoman Empire.

He also endowed the empire with the telegraph, railroads, and factories, and during his reign, Istanbul flourished as a world capital.

Abdülhamid II was an observant, pious Muslim, but he also had Western tastes. He loved playing the piano, and arranged piano lessons for his daughter. He enjoyed opera, too, and had the famous Belgian soprano Blanche Arral perform for him.

As Kemal Karpat, distinguished professor of history at the University of Wisconsin explains in detail in his majestic book, “The Politicization of Islam,” Abdülhamid was also a peacemaker. One example was the reconciliation he made possible between the American troops that occupied the Philippines at the end of the 19th century, and the local Muslims in Sulu who waged a “jihad” against this military presence.

In 1899, the American ambassador to Turkey, Oscar S. Straus, visited the sultan-caliph, explained to him that the United States, “has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility of Muslims,” asking him to help to reach out to Sulu Muslims. Pleased with the idea of religious freedom, Abdülhamid stated that the “Mohammedans [Muslims] in question recognized him as Caliph of the Muslims and he felt sure they would follow his advice.” Two Sulu chiefs who were in Mecca at the time were informed that the caliph and the American ambassador had reached a definite understanding that the Muslims “would not be disturbed in the practice of their religion” if the U.S. ruled the Philippines. The Sulu chiefs followed the advice, and a military conflict, which would be disastrous for both sides, was averted.

Such acts of statesmanship suggest that if there are any religious figures in the Muslim world today that walk in the footsteps of the great caliph Abdülhamid II, they are not those who wage violent campaigns on &#8220;infidels&#8221; and even fellow Muslims. They are, rather, the Muslims who are trying to establish dialogue, understanding and peace both within Islam, and also between Islam and other civilizations.<<
What would the real caliph do? - MUSTAFA AKYOL

It took centuries of hardship, conflict, and war, for the Ottoman Caliphate to be established on a large swath of territory and become what you just described.

The new ISIS caliphate is still being birthed and must go thru it's birth pangs before growing into a fully functioning Islamic state and government. . :cool:

Forum List

Back