This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
Exactly

We cannot understand Creation and yet it happened

Looking at nature its obvious to me that there must be a Creator

We could not have come to exist though dumb luck as Darwin claims

Some higher intelligence must be responsible
I see no reason why creation, meaning the beginning of the universe, is something humanity can never understand.

I see nothing in nature that points to any creator. In any event, any creator implies a hierarchy of creators.

lastly, Darwin never made any claims to dumb luck about a force of nature. In fact, his theory proposed clearly identifiable circumstances that guided the evolution of species.
The universe can not actually have a beginning, perhaps the current phase that we are in had a beginning but the matter always had to exist.

Or you can babble that everything just popped into existence because nothing wanted to make a universe.

That is pure non scientific babble
You makes statements presuming 100% certainty supported by 0% facts.
Again atheist believe that everything was produced by nothing.

Those are your facts

Play on
Religionist make nonsense statements unsupported by facts.
Atheist make the statement not supported by fact that nothing created everything.

This is fact

So did you pick a cannabis equity yet?
You’re repeating a falsehood. That’s dishonest.
Again it is a fact that atheist believe that nothing created everything. This is fact not a falsehood, you are having emotional difficulties repeating the nonsense that you actually spew
Your version of facts have a real disconnect from reality.

Did you learn such hate and dishonesty from your religion?
Again atheist believe that everything that is, was created from nothing. Atheist believe that life created itself when nothing just turned into everything. Not sure why you are having so much difficulty accepting what you say that you believe.
Again, you make sweeping, nonsensical generalizations with no ability to support your claims.
Again atheist believe that everything came from nothing.

I presume that you can read

Amazon product ASIN 1935071238
Again, you make pointless comments absent facts. Lying for Jesus. Not a good look.
Hollie, your are clearly having emotional difficulties in accepting that nothing created everything, but fear not you are not alone and Jesus always has a spare seat at his table. So stop pretending to not believe and come home to the Lord. Or keep preaching like atheist do that nothing created everything
Lying for Jesus. Is that what religionist believe?
LOL your obsession with Jesus is noted. He still loves you

He cannot conceive that there is a higher power out there that could have created all of this. Therefore, he believes that the universe caused itself to come into existence just like he caused himself to come into existence. In his mind, that's logical and rationale. The idea that a higher power created all of this is "silly", as he said.
Name one thing that causes itself to exist. Clearly by virtue of being God he is outside of the creation
he has caused itself.
A hard concept to grasp but not as hard as belief in a universe that has no source of being.

“Clearly by virtue of being God he is outside of the creation”

“… because I say so”.

That’s a fallacy and a convenient excuse intended to relieve the religionist of making a rational argument.

Which gods qualify for the exemption from reason and rationality?

Is aether another name for the fabric of space? If not what does it do for us?
It's the original "fabric of space" and.. Everything. Why, what does a "fabric of space" do for you?
It tells me we are fundamentally ignorant of some basic physics of how the universe is constructed: big bang, black holes, dark matter & energy, quantum gravity, etc.
There is no physics to the universe as Tyson says that it is a computer simulation

He cannot conceive that there is a higher power out there that could have created all of this. Therefore, he believes that the universe caused itself to come into existence just like he caused himself to come into existence. In his mind, that's logical and rationale. The idea that a higher power created all of this is "silly", as he said.
Name one thing that causes itself to exist. Clearly by virtue of being God he is outside of the creation
he has caused itself.
A hard concept to grasp but not as hard as belief in a universe that has no source of being.

“… because I say so”.

That’s a fallacy and a convenient excuse intended to relieve the religionist of making a rational argument.

Now please explain how everything came from nothing. And try to sound scientific while I laugh at you

When it comes to the God of the Bible, Jesus, Mohammad, Vishnu, etc., do NOT believe in any of them so I'm an atheist. Take your choice.
I actually have no objection to that

The Church Age when Christians are commanded to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world is coming to an end and I really don't care who chooses not to be saved

Thats unChristian of me

but I will have to answer for that sin along with all the many others

he has caused itself.

“… because I say so”.

Now please explain how everything came from nothing. And try to sound scientific while I laugh at you

It’s no wonder the gods are disappointed with you.
Spamming threads is contrary to forum rules.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
can you prove there was ever a time matter or energy have not existed ....

LOL can you prove the inverse?

As I understand it something caused nothing to become something, and that something became everything. See it is simple.

he has caused itself.

“… because I say so”.

Well since you can not figure out how nothing created everything I thought I might cheer you up some.

So cheers

Did I ever tell you My Warren Buffet story? Well the guy is following me because he bought Apple after I did.

Anyone following you
Your off topic spam is rather desperate.

When it comes to the God of the Bible, Jesus, Mohammad, Vishnu, etc., do NOT believe in any of them so I'm an atheist. Take your choice.
I actually have no objection to that

The Church Age when Christians are commanded to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world is coming to an end and I really don't care who chooses not to be saved

Thats unChristian of me

but I will have to answer for that sin along with all the many others
So long as they let me be, Christians can believe whatever they want. I for one wouldn't want to approach death thinking my short lifetime will lead to an eternal judgement that might end with eternal torment.

he has caused itself.

“… because I say so”.

Tell us how your gods came from nothing. And try your best impression of Jimmy Swaggert.

“… because I say so”.

There is only Creator as far as I know because there is no need for more than one.

And when I look at the infinite universe, from the micro to the macro, there simply has to be a reason
for it's existence. Nothing exists without cause...sorry if my logic and reasoning is too abstract for
your brain to handle. Seriously. That's a statement of fact. Not an insult though you many interpret it as one.
But that's on you. Not on me and it says much about your claims.

And not only does the universe exist but it runs by a system of laws and governing principles that ALSO,
according to you, must of just formed spontaneously...somehow

THERE is the real magic for you! A universe that just happens to exist, like a bicycle discovered on
a distant planet light years from anything else. And the laws and principles of physics (so complicated
we cannot even fathom much of them) to keep all of "creation" working according to it's Creator
(Sorry for that word again except I'm really not since it's the only one that fits).

The greatest minds of our race, like Einstein, Newton, Galileo, Neils Bohr, etc. while not adamantly religious
granted that something that could be called "God" had laid out a system of order for the universe to
follow (Neil DeGrasse Tyson also said exactly as much to bring the view up to date...not that I rank that pop
physicist with those other thinkers).

It's the only view that is logical and explains how all this stuff, like everything, got here and is still going on and will keep going for eons more.

To sum up: God IS the rational argument. Your stubborn insistence otherwise is the irrational joke.
And btw, stop conflating Man's religious dogmas with a creating entity that we call God.
It only makes you look absurd and petty.

Last edited:
Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
Exactly

I see no reason why creation, meaning the beginning of the universe, is something humanity can never understand.

I see nothing in nature that points to any creator. In any event, any creator implies a hierarchy of creators.

lastly, Darwin never made any claims to dumb luck about a force of nature. In fact, his theory proposed clearly identifiable circumstances that guided the evolution of species.
The universe can not actually have a beginning, perhaps the current phase that we are in had a beginning but the matter always had to exist.

Or you can babble that everything just popped into existence because nothing wanted to make a universe.

You makes statements presuming 100% certainty supported by 0% facts.
Again atheist believe that everything was produced by nothing.

Those are your facts

Play on
Religionist make nonsense statements unsupported by facts.
Atheist make the statement not supported by fact that nothing created everything.

This is fact

So did you pick a cannabis equity yet?
You’re repeating a falsehood. That’s dishonest.
Again it is a fact that atheist believe that nothing created everything. This is fact not a falsehood, you are having emotional difficulties repeating the nonsense that you actually spew

You keep making this claim, with absolutely nothing to back it up. I am an atheist (sort of an agnosticy atheist). And I don't believe that anything was created from nothing.

I know quite a few scientists that are atheists, and they do not believe that either.

Now please explain how everything came from nothing.

your admission there was never a time without matter or energy solves your dilemma - as well that the universe is without an origin not so for life on planet Earth that evolved over time.

he has caused itself.

“… because I say so”.

Well since you can not figure out how nothing created everything I thought I might cheer you up some.

So cheers

Did I ever tell you My Warren Buffet story? Well the guy is following me because he bought Apple after I did.

Anyone following you
Your off topic spam is rather desperate.
Again can you please detail why you believe that nothing created everything.

Or at least share a good stock pick with the group

Exactly

There is no scientific theory that the universe had a beginning.

I am not babbling that everything popped into existence. You are the one claiming scientists claim that. They don't.
There are only two possibilities and these possibilities have been debated since man first became aware; the universe began or the universe has always existed.

The latter just isn't possible for a number of good reasons and the former has been proven through observations.
Actually the latter is quite possible as if the universe was not here then it must have been created by some means. Not meaning God either but something has to come from somewhere

So you are claiming that the Universe came from nothing? Hmmmm

Most scientists believe in the Big Bang. And that the Universe has always existed.

Forum List

Back