This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

• In the early universe, matter and anti-matter were being created equally out of the radiation
  • Anti-Matter
    • What is anti-matter (anti-particles)?
      • A type of matter which has the same mass as normal matter, but opposite charge
    • particle​
      charge of particle​
      anti-particle​
      charge of anti-particle​
      proton​
      positive​
      anti-proton​
      negative​
      neutron​
      neutral​
      anti-neutron​
      neutral​
      electron​
      negative​
      anti-electron or positron​
      positive​
  • Matter and anti-matter can be created in pairs from energy (or electromagnetic radiation)
    • E = m c2
      • E = energy
        m = mass
        c2 = speed of light squared (here just a constant of proportionality)
    • For example
      • energy -------->proton + anti-proton
        energy --------> electron + positron
    • OR matter can annihilate in pairs
      • proton + anti-proton ----------> energy
        electron + positron (anti-electron) ---------> energy

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
Exactly

We cannot understand Creation and yet it happened

Looking at nature its obvious to me that there must be a Creator

We could not have come to exist though dumb luck as Darwin claims

Some higher intelligence must be responsible
I see no reason why creation, meaning the beginning of the universe, is something humanity can never understand.

I see nothing in nature that points to any creator. In any event, any creator implies a hierarchy of creators.

lastly, Darwin never made any claims to dumb luck about a force of nature. In fact, his theory proposed clearly identifiable circumstances that guided the evolution of species.
The universe can not actually have a beginning, perhaps the current phase that we are in had a beginning but the matter always had to exist.

Or you can babble that everything just popped into existence because nothing wanted to make a universe.

That is pure non scientific babble

There is no scientific theory that the universe had a beginning.

I am not babbling that everything popped into existence. You are the one claiming scientists claim that. They don't.
There are only two possibilities and these possibilities have been debated since man first became aware; the universe began or the universe has always existed.

The latter just isn't possible for a number of good reasons and the former has been proven through observations.
Actually the latter is quite possible as if the universe was not here then it must have been created by some means. Not meaning God either but something has to come from somewhere
Infinite time is a funny thing. Eventually matter equilibrates which is especially true for an infinite acting universe. That's one problem. The second problem is the cosmic background radiation. Which was created from mutual annihilation of paired production. There's no other explanation for it except that space and time were created from nothing. The third problem is how matter is converted into radiation in stars during the process of creating light which would eventually lead to a universe filled only with radiation. But the biggest problem is that the universe is expanding. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Physicists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning.
The cosmic background radiation is not a problem, it is an unexplained observation.
It's totally explained. It's radiation that was created from matter - antimatter annihilations in the very early universe which decoupled from matter when the universe cooled enough.

False because the universe itself is not explained. I however find it amusing that you know everything about the universe from your trailer. Unfortunately I have you put your royal cluelessness on ignore because as I said you either have 20 PhDs or a bottle of meds that you forgot to take

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
Exactly

I see no reason why creation, meaning the beginning of the universe, is something humanity can never understand.

I see nothing in nature that points to any creator. In any event, any creator implies a hierarchy of creators.

lastly, Darwin never made any claims to dumb luck about a force of nature. In fact, his theory proposed clearly identifiable circumstances that guided the evolution of species.
The universe can not actually have a beginning, perhaps the current phase that we are in had a beginning but the matter always had to exist.

Or you can babble that everything just popped into existence because nothing wanted to make a universe.

You makes statements presuming 100% certainty supported by 0% facts.
Again atheist believe that everything was produced by nothing.

Those are your facts

Play on
Religionist make nonsense statements unsupported by facts.
Atheist make the statement not supported by fact that nothing created everything.

This is fact

So did you pick a cannabis equity yet?
You’re repeating a falsehood. That’s dishonest.
Again it is a fact that atheist believe that nothing created everything. This is fact not a falsehood, you are having emotional difficulties repeating the nonsense that you actually spew
Your version of facts have a real disconnect from reality.

Did you learn such hate and dishonesty from your religion?
Again atheist believe that everything that is, was created from nothing. Atheist believe that life created itself when nothing just turned into everything. Not sure why you are having so much difficulty accepting what you say that you believe.
Again, you make sweeping, nonsensical generalizations with no ability to support your claims.

Exactly

Those are your facts

Play on
Atheist make the statement not supported by fact that nothing created everything.

This is fact

Again it is a fact that atheist believe that nothing created everything. This is fact not a falsehood, you are having emotional difficulties repeating the nonsense that you actually spew

Again atheist believe that everything that is, was created from nothing. Atheist believe that life created itself when nothing just turned into everything. Not sure why you are having so much difficulty accepting what you say that you believe.
Again, you make sweeping, nonsensical generalizations with no ability to support your claims.
Again atheist believe that everything came from nothing.

I presume that you can read

Amazon product ASIN 1935071238

At least there exists no compelling, scientific evidence supporting the existence of such beings.
Nor will there ever be.

Religion and ‘god’ are creations of man; indeed, for the majority of human existence man had no deities.

The notion of deities or ‘gods’ is a recent human contrivance used to explain or understand that which was unknown or not understood, such as the origins of the universe.

Exactly

Those are your facts

Play on

This is fact

Again, you make pointless comments absent facts. Lying for Jesus. Not a good look.

Exactly

Those are your facts

Play on

This is fact

Again, you make pointless comments absent facts. Lying for Jesus. Not a good look.
Hollie, your are clearly having emotional difficulties in accepting that nothing created everything, but fear not you are not alone and Jesus always has a spare seat at his table. So stop pretending to not believe and come home to the Lord. Or keep preaching like atheist do that nothing created everything

Nobody can at this point in time, which is precisely why people like you believe in magical sky fairies that you can't prove exist.
if atheists don't know the origins of the universe how can they be atheists who claim there is no God?

Explanations are good. Fairy stories, not so much.
So what is your explanation for the entirety of the cosmos?
Oh. right....you have none! So you pitifully mock what you cannot conceive of.

God is the name that all civilizations throughout all of time have given to that
unknowable force that created everything and created order out of chaos.
Different cultures have different names and creation stories but the underlying
and unifying theme is God the creator.

The hubris of some atheists is hard to tolerate but I know I couldn't create gravity
or genomes and DNA or a universe so vast it's incomprehensible.

When you bring up fairy stories you only demean yourself.

Exactly

There is no scientific theory that the universe had a beginning.

I am not babbling that everything popped into existence. You are the one claiming scientists claim that. They don't.
There are only two possibilities and these possibilities have been debated since man first became aware; the universe began or the universe has always existed.

The latter just isn't possible for a number of good reasons and the former has been proven through observations.
Actually the latter is quite possible as if the universe was not here then it must have been created by some means. Not meaning God either but something has to come from somewhere
Infinite time is a funny thing. Eventually matter equilibrates which is especially true for an infinite acting universe. That's one problem. The second problem is the cosmic background radiation. Which was created from mutual annihilation of paired production. There's no other explanation for it except that space and time were created from nothing. The third problem is how matter is converted into radiation in stars during the process of creating light which would eventually lead to a universe filled only with radiation. But the biggest problem is that the universe is expanding. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Physicists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning.
The cosmic background radiation is not a problem, it is an unexplained observation.
It's totally explained. It's radiation that was created from matter - antimatter annihilations in the very early universe which decoupled from matter when the universe cooled enough.

False because the universe itself is not explained. I however find it amusing that you know everything about the universe from your trailer. Unfortunately I have you put your royal cluelessness on ignore because as I said you either have 20 PhDs or a bottle of meds that you forgot to take

He cannot conceive that there is a higher power out there that could have created all of this. Therefore, he believes that the universe caused itself to come into existence just like he caused himself to come into existence. In his mind, that's logical and rationale. The idea that a higher power created all of this is "silly", as he said.
Name one thing that causes itself to exist. Clearly by virtue of being God he is outside of the creation
he has caused itself.
A hard concept to grasp but not as hard as belief in a universe that has no source of being.

Again it is a fact that atheist believe that nothing created everything.
Again, this is a lie.

The thread premise fails as a strawman fallacy.
Again atheist believe that everything came from nothing, so if you do not then you are not an atheist

It's been my experience that most atheists are scared of a universe being created from nothing. It's been a long standing belief by people of faith that God created the universe out of nothing. Like 6,000 years before science proved it.

The following is an excerpt from the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

God creates "out of nothing"

We believe that God needs no pre-existent thing or any help in order to create, nor is creation any sort of necessary emanation from the divine substance.144God creates freely "out of nothing":145

If God had drawn the world from pre-existent matter, what would be so extraordinary in that? A human artisan makes from a given material whatever he wants, while God shows his power by starting from nothing to make all he wants.146
297 Scripture bears witness to faith in creation "out of nothing" as a truth full of promise and hope. Thus the mother of seven sons encourages them for martyrdom:

I do not know how you came into being in my womb. It was not I who gave you life and breath, nor I who set in order the elements within each of you. Therefore the Creator of the world, who shaped the beginning of man and devised the origin of all things, will in his mercy give life and breath back to you again, since you now forget yourselves for the sake of his laws. . . Look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. Thus also mankind comes into being.147
298 Since God could create everything out of nothing, he can also, through the Holy Spirit, give spiritual life to sinners by creating a pure heart in them,148 and bodily life to the dead through the Resurrection. God "gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist."149 And since God was able to make light shine in darkness by his Word, he can also give the light of faith to those who do not yet know him.150

Exactly

Those are your facts

Play on

This is fact

Hollie, your are clearly having emotional difficulties in accepting that nothing created everything, but fear not you are not alone and Jesus always has a spare seat at his table. So stop pretending to not believe and come home to the Lord. Or keep preaching like atheist do that nothing created everything
Lying for Jesus. Is that what religionist believe?

This atheist believes no such thing. I believe there was a universe of something before the Big Bang, I just don't know what it was. Maybe you should listen to what atheists are saying instead of what theists are saying about atheists.
If you cant explain creation of the universe, and what existed before the universe, how can you be an atheist?
Good catch, I'm actually an agnostic too, I just find my 'theology' confuses people. Since I don't know what existed before the universe I consider myself agnostic. When it comes to the God of the Bible, Jesus, Mohammad, Vishnu, etc., do NOT believe in any of them so I'm an atheist. Take your choice.

Forum List

Back