This is what corrupting the DoJ looks like.

A corrupt DOJ is like the one we currently have that goes rounding up several members of the opposing party to put up in front of kangaroo investigations and courts.
When you find some evidence that it is all made up to GET the opposition, you let us know. In the meantime the investigations go on, and those proven guilty or already confessed their guilt are facing the Justice they deserve.

When you find some evidence that it is all made up to GET the opposition, you let us know. In the meantime the investigations go on, and those proven guilty or already confessed their guilt are facing the Justice they deserve.
So you deny the Jan 6th committee and the DOJ are rounding up numerous people from the opposite political party?

So, you deny the DOJ and the Jan 6th House Committee are rounding up a bunch of people from the opposing political party? Really?
They are “rounding up people” who raided the Capitol and attacked police.

The fact that they are Trumper MAGArats is just what it is

So you deny the Jan 6th committee and the DOJ are rounding up numerous people from the opposite political party?
Here is a list of who has been arrested and who has been convicted for 1/6/21. You let us know which one of them are innocent.

Remember, they are innocent until proven guilty.

Actually that's what a DOJ investigating an insurrection, and use of forged / falsified documents to influence an election.

You said that the 2020 election was filled with fraud. Well now the DOJ is investigating that fraud.
As far as I know, the only person convicted of falsifying a document to influence the 2020 election was FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

As far as I know, the only person convicted of falsifying a document to influence the 2020 election was FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.
That is not the same as having thousands of false votes, as proclaimed by Trump and some in his administration. You have the wrong date for the election. It was for 2016, not 2020.

----------

The only person charged in the Justice Department’s investigation into the origins of the probe of former President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and its ties to Russia was spared prison time for altering an email used to support a surveillance application.

Last edited:
Can you explain why you do?

Is this the first and only time you have agreed with a lifelong Repub?!? :rolleyes:
As usual, the only Republicans Trump supporters do not believe in, are the ones who tell the truth about Trump and his actions.

All you are doing is attempting to incite as if there has been no evidence to arrest and eventually convict many of those people.

There is plenty.
I'm just stating the facts. We have a Jan 6th House committee who is 100% made up of anti-Trumpers having the DOJ round up several members of the opposing party.

They are “rounding up people” who raided the Capitol and attacked police.

The fact that they are Trumper MAGArats is just what it is
So, you agree with what I said. We have a House committee made up of 100% anti-Trumpers who is rounding up several members of the opposing party.

Here is a list of who has been arrested and who has been convicted for 1/6/21. You let us know which one of them are innocent.

Remember, they are innocent until proven guilty.

Where is the list of the summer's long riots arrests? You are talking about a Jan 6th House committee who is 100% made up of anti-Trumpers who are rounding up many members of the opposing party.

I'm just stating the facts. We have a Jan 6th House committee who is 100% made up of anti-Trumpers having the DOJ round up several members of the opposing party.
It is a committee made up of people who swore to uphold the Constitution and the Rule of Law, and that is exactly what they have been doing , and will continue to do.

Sending requests to appear to answer questions is not "rounding up" as in the sense of "Jews were rounded up and put into trains".

The Republicans did a lot of that during the Clinton and Obama administrations. But you are against the Law following the Law, and going where it leads.

See what I mean, you have no clue about truth. So, just spew some more garbage on the forum....It's what we've come to expect from the left.
You are playing games with the word truth. You clearly do not care about it, and are here to delegitimize what the Law is set to do.

I am glad that the Democrats, Independents and Republicans who have sworn to uphold the Constitution and the Rule of Law are doing their job investigating to get to the truth.

No one is going to be put in jail, or prison if they did not commit a crime or tried to obstruct justice.

You care nothing about the Constitution, the Rule of Law and Justice.

You are here to cry crocodile tears.

Lots of those who were arrested for 1/6 Confessed their crimes. Confessed, because they were caught red handed with all the videos which showed them committing a crime.

THAT is what truth is.

Forum List

Back