This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Proper investigation? Are you fucking serious?!!! There is no such thing with you guys. Any investigation that led to a conclusion other than your crazy theories, would be held as improper by the lunitic tin foil hat people. No matter how perfectly done the investigation was, you would create a conspiracy about how they falsified the evidence.

Why am i even bothering to tell you this? You know full and well what you do everytime sane people debunk your theories... you just move on to some other crazy thing, or you simply reject logic entirely and refuse to believe the truth. You are insane, so you will never be able to understand logic and reality, therefore its pointless for the normal people to try and help you understand these simple concepts.

You deserve your insanity, and i dont feel sorry for you at all.

As you probably know, I do not know exactly what happened.

But, can you answer this;

Why did the Federal Bureau of Investigation confiscate all but video surveillance data from surrounding establishments that may have actually recorded what hit the pentagon?

Then the Federal Bureau of Investigation proceeded to release only one video.
thats an easy one
they did it to see what info they might contain, not that they actually contained anything

serious, you are borderline, seek out professional help before you get to the point you will believe anything alex jones tells you

I do not presume I know anything, just asking legitimate questions. So please keep as hominem to a minimum. (poetry)

What makes you say that I need to seek professional help?

Who is Alex Jones and what does he say?

How do you know the recordings did not contain any useful information?

I have spoke with a former employee from the pentagon and he said some very disturbing things about what they were told to say to the public. (just another premise)
Therefore, the official story is invalid.

As you probably know, I do not know exactly what happened.

But, can you answer this;

Why did the Federal Bureau of Investigation confiscate all but video surveillance data from surrounding establishments that may have actually recorded what hit the pentagon?

Then the Federal Bureau of Investigation proceeded to release only one video.
thats an easy one
they did it to see what info they might contain, not that they actually contained anything

serious, you are borderline, seek out professional help before you get to the point you will believe anything alex jones tells you

I do not presume I know anything, just asking legitimate questions. So please keep as hominem to a minimum. (poetry)

I have spoke with a former employee from the pentagon and he said some very disturbing things about what they were told to say to the public. (just another premise)
you've never heard of Alex Jones? prisonplanet, infowars?
and a bunch of others i dont remember right now
LOL
hes the pied piper of the conspiracy theorists

thats an easy one

LOL

What did he say?

Also, there were other questions.

LOL

What did he say?

you've been reading it
in this thread
90% of the bullshit the troofers post come from him

LOL

What did he say?

you've been reading it
in this thread

What makes you say I need to seek professional help?

How do YOU know the recordings did not contain any useful information?

What did he say?

you've been reading it
in this thread

because of what they were
they are from SECURITY CAMERAS like the 2 videos they have already released
i'd like them released just to shut the morons up, but that still wont happen because i have major doubts they will show anything more than what we have seen
just like those 2 didnt shut them up

and i say you need help if you are even giving these delusional people the time of day that they "MIGHT" be right

you've been reading it
in this thread

i'd like them released just to shut the morons up, but that still wont happen because i have major doubts they will show anything more than what we have seen

and i say you need help if you are even giving these delusional people the time of day that they "MIGHT" be right

Thank you.

Why do you doubt that the videos will show anything more than the public has seen? I would really appreciate your reasons for believing such.

Senator Max Cleland – Former member of the 9/11 Commission, resigned in December 2003. Currently serves on the board of directors of the Export-Import Bank of the United States. U.S. Senator from Georgia 1997 - 2002. Secretary of State of Georgia 1982 - 1996. Administrator of the U.S. Veterans Administration 1977 - 1981. Former Captain, U.S. Army. Awarded Silver Star and Bronze Star for bravery in Viet Nam. Triple amputee from war injuries.

Article New York Times 10/26/03: "As each day goes by, we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before Sept. 11 than it has ever admitted." Common Dreams | News & Views

Edward L. Peck – Deputy Director of the White House Task Force on Terrorism under President Ronald Reagan. Former Deputy Coordinator, Covert Intelligence Programs at the State Department. U.S. Ambassador and Chief of Mission to Iraq (1977 - 1980). 32-year veteran of the Foreign Service.

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article
BOOM, he DOESN'T support your BULLSHIT

and that second one is so out of date its FUNNY

Spitzer, he wants SPITZER to investigate :rofl:

no one said terrorist dupes were not involved of course they were ..just like the first bombing

Thank you.

Why do you doubt that the videos will show anything more than the public has seen? I would really appreciate your reasons for believing such.
because they are SECURITY cams
they are not high quality
and they got the footage to CHECK to see IF they MIGHT have got something
i highly doubt they actually DID
but, i wish they would release them as it wouldnt cost anything, but i doubt they will change anything
troofer morons will claim they were doctored, or that they arent the actual tapes or some other nonsense like they always claim

I find it very very doubdtful these gentlemen formed their opinions from alex jones

Robin Hordon – Former FAA Air Traffic Controller at the Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center, located in Nashua, NH, 1970 - 1981. FAA Certified Commercial Pilot. FAA Certified Flight Instructor and Certified Ground Instructor. After leaving the FAA, he had a 12-year career in the field of comedy ending up as artistic coordinator for "Catch A Rising Star" in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA.
Statement to this website 4/10/07: "I knew within hours of the attacks on 9/11/2001 that it was an inside job. Based on my 11-year experience as an FAA Air Traffic Controller in the busy Northeast corridor, including hundreds of hours of training, briefings, air refuelings, low altitude bombing drills, being part of huge military exercises, daily military training exercises, interacting on a routine basis directly with NORAD radar personnel, and based on my own direct experience dealing with in-flight emergency situations, including two instances of hijacked commercial airliners, I state unequivocally; There is absolutely no way that four large commercial airliners could have flown around off course for 30 to 60 minutes on 9/11 without being intercepted and shot completely out of the sky by our jet fighters unless very highly placed people in our government and our military wanted it to happen.

It is important for people to understand that scrambling jet fighters to intercept aircraft showing the signs of experiencing "IN-FLIGHT EMERGENCIES" such as going off course without authorization, losing a transponder signal and/or losing radio contact is a common and routine task executed jointly between the FAA and NORAD controllers. The entire "national defense-first responder" intercept system has many highly-trained civilian and military personnel who are committed and well-trained to this task. FAA and NORAD continuously monitor our skies and fighter planes and pilots are on the ready 24/7 to handle these situations. Jet fighters typically intercept any suspect plane over the United States within 10 - 15 minutes of notification of a problem.

This type of "immediate, high speed, high priority and emergency" scramble had been happening regularly approximately 75 - 150 times per year for ten years. ...

I believe that 9/11 was what is known as a "False Flag Operation" in which a country inflicts casualties upon itself, and then blames it on an enemy that they want to go to war against. It is one more instance in the United States’ long history of using "False Flag Operations" and blatant propaganda to ramp-up hostile emotions towards an enemy in a population otherwise resistant to going to war." Link to full statement and expanded bio

Article 3/12/07: "When it became clear that there hadn't been a systems failure of any kind on the morning of September 11th, Hordon was certain that something had gone terribly wrong within the upper echelons of authority. A pilot (third level air carrier) as well as an ATC, he is well versed on in-flight emergency protocol. He is also adamant that if these procedures had been followed on 9/11 not one of the hijacked planes would have reached their targets.

"I'm sorry but American 11 should have been intercepted over southwest Connecticut—bang, done deal." ...

The unfathomable delays seen in military action on 9/11 are inconceivable to those who have painstakingly investigated the matter -- and for a man who worked for years keeping air travel over the U.S. safe. ...

"I think we all have to agree that, one way or another, the U.S. military was involved in the attacks. The advantage that Rumsfeld had is that he can classify, reshape, make available, make unavailable any information that he wants, at any time and deny that information to the public for any reason, especially national security."

Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.

Author of On Intelligence: Spies and Secrecy in an Open World (2000, Foreword by Senator David Boren (D-OK)), The New Craft of Intelligence: Personal, Public, & Political (2002, Foreword by Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS)), Information Operations: All Information, All Languages, All the Time (2005, Foreword by Congressman Rob Simmons (R-CT-02)), The Smart Nation Act: Public Intelligence in the Public Interest (2006). Co-author of NATO Open Source Intelligence Handbook (2001). Co-editor of NATO Open Source Intelligence Reader (2002). Contributing editor of Peacekeeping Intelligence: Emerging Concepts for the Future (2003, Foreword by Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, UK).
Essay 10/7/06: Review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in the USA. "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war, and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations. ...

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism....

I sit here, a 54-year old, liberally educated, two graduate degrees, war college, a life overseas, 150 IQ or so, the number #1 Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, a former Marine Corps infantry officer, a former CIA clandestine case officer, founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center, and I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers."

Kenneth M Mead, JD – Former Inspector General of the Department of Transportation. Member of the President's Council on Integrity and Efficiency. Prior to becoming Inspector General, he served for 22 years with the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), Congress' investigative arm. Recipient of: the Career Achievement Award from the President's Council on Integrity and Efficiency and the Distinguished Service Award and Meritorious Service Award from the GAO. Currently Special Counsel in the law firm of Baker Botts.
New York Times article "FAA Official Scrapped Tape of 9/11 Controllers' Statements" 5/6/04:

"At least six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners on Sept. 11, 2001, made a tape recording that same day describing the events, but the tape was destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it, the Transportation Department said in a report today. ...

But officials at the center never told higher-ups of the tape's existence, and it was later destroyed by an FAA official described in the report as a quality-assurance manager there. That manager crushed the cassette in his hand, shredded the tape and dropped the pieces into different trash cans around the building, according to a report made public today by the inspector general of the Transportation Department. ...

The inspector general, Kenneth M. Mead, said that the officials' keeping the existence of the tape a secret and the decision by one to destroy it had not served "the interests of the FAA, the department or the public" and could foster suspicions among the public. ...

On the tape, the controllers, some of whom had spoken by radio to people on the planes and some who had tracked the aircraft on radar, gave statements of 5 to 10 minutes each, according to the report. ...

One of the central questions about the events of that morning is how the FAA responded to emerging clues that four planes had been hijacked. A tape made within hours of the events, as well as written statements given later, could help establish that. ...

The quality-assurance manager destroyed the tape between December 2001 and February, 2002. By that time, he and the center manager had received an e-mail message sent by the FAA instructing officials to safeguard all records and adding, "If a question arises whether or not you should retain data, RETAIN IT."

The inspector general attributed the tape's destruction to "poor judgment."

"The destruction of evidence in the government's possession, in this case an audiotape particularly during times of a national crisis, has the effect of fostering an appearance that information is being withheld from the public," the inspector general's report said. "We do not ascribe motivations to the managers in this case of attempting to cover up, and we have no indication that there was anything on the tape that would lead anyone to conclude that they had something to hide or that the controllers did not carry out their duties." The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Thank you.

but, i wish they would release them as it wouldnt cost anything, but i doubt they will change anything
troofer morons will claim they were doctored, or that they arent the actual tapes or some other nonsense like they always claim

Your argument is:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation only confiscated the surveillance videos of all surrounding establishments to see if there were any useful footage.
Besides, security cameras are not high quality.
So, I doubt there is any useful information on the videos.

Is this an accurate analysis of your position?

Thank you.

Your argument is:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation only confiscated the surveillance videos of all surrounding establishments to see if there were any useful footage.

pretty much
they got the footage to CHECK them
if they didnt have anything on em, what sense does it make to actually release them
if anything they should just be returned to the places they were taken from and let THEM do with them as they please

Your argument is:

pretty much
if they didnt have anything on em, what sense does it make to actually release them
if anything they should just be returned to the places they were taken from and let THEM do with them as they please

this makes no sense at all. especially .considering the fact they blocked court cases for the release citing national security as the reason..t the pentagon has its own surveillance as well and you make a this illogical assumption the most secure building in the nation uses wal mart parking lot surveillance cameras

Last edited:
Your argument is:

pretty much

this makes no sense at all. especially .considering the fact they blocked court cases for the release citing national security as the reason..t the pentagon has its own surveillance as well and you make a this illogical assumption the most secure building in the nation uses wal mart parking lot surveillance cameras
you keep claiming this massive high tech system at the pentagon, but have ZERO proof to back it up
and, a security cam is a security cam
PERIOD
doesnt matter if its at Walmart or Macy's
or Sandia labs

pretty much

you keep claiming this massive high tech system at the pentagon, but have ZERO proof to back it up
PERIOD
or Sandia labs

no I make a reasonable suggestion that the most secure building in the nation just recently reinforced for missile attacks and whose purpose is intelligence would have a standard of surveillance greater than that of a gas station... and you with nothing to back it up with make a less logical suggestion that they have nothing more than cheap gas station CCTV capability...and they fight in court to not release this evidence because it shows nothing

Your argument is:

pretty much

I agree that they should give them back to the places that the videos were confiscated from.
But could you elaborate on why you DOUBT there is any useful information.
You doubt there will be anything new on the other videos because what exactly?

Your argument is:

pretty much

I agree that they should give them back to the places that the videos were confiscated from.
But could you elaborate on why you DOUBT there is any useful information.
You doubt there will be anything new on the other videos because what exactly?
because i would release them if they had an actual shot that showed something

PERIOD
or Sandia labs

no I make a reasonable suggestion that the most secure building in the nation just recently reinforced for missile attacks and whose purpose is intelligence would have a standard of surveillance greater than that of a gas station... and you with nothing to back it up with make a less logical suggestion that they have nothing more than cheap gas station CCTV capability...and they fight in court to not release this evidence because it shows nothing
no, you are pulling shit from your ass
you have NO proof of any such system at the pentagon
again, the security system would have been installed by the LOWEST BIDDER
and since the requirements of such a system would NOT require high quality cameras, it is doubtful they would have offered that in a bid

Forum List

Back