This is what life under democrat rule looks like

NO, they actually commit more crimes. sorry if those facts offend you, but they are true.
Not really but you believe what yo have to.

It's a known fact that white kids do not get locked up for the exact same crimes as Black kids do

Look it up yourself. This drag it on style response isn't my thing.
It only drags on because you don’t give complete statements. You said demographics changed the crime numbers in the 90s. What does that mean. It’s your statement. Telling me to go look up the explanation is a cop out.

Ok I looked it up. Didn’t find anything.

It only drags on because you don’t give complete statements. You said demographics changed the crime numbers in the 90s. What does that mean. It’s your statement. Telling me to go look up the explanation is a cop out.

Ok I looked it up. Didn’t find anything.

it's actually used as an excuse to say Guiliani didn't do anything to help Crime in NYC.

So now I think you will find an example.

And the reality of the world is that you have a very small chance of being murdered.

you have a .0063% of getting murdered in any year by any means and the chance of getting murdered with a gun or weapon found in an illegal search is even less than that.

Well it certainly reduced the murders, particularly gun murders in NYC when it was being practiced.

You can't say "your chances of getting murdered" are anything because it all depends on where you are and what time of the day you happen to be in.

Well it certainly reduced the murders, particularly gun murders in NYC when it was being practiced.

You can't say "your chances of getting murdered" are anything because it all depends on where you are and what time of the day you happen to be in.

Ok so you can provide the data that proves a causal link between stop and frisk and the murder rate right?

Is that what you call it when you post statements that are categorically false?
OK
Except it wasn't as I posted a link that supports my original statement.

Besides the only difference between jail and prison are the size of the buildings

No it's because cops don't lock up White kids for petty crimes the way they do Black kids.

And in case you haven't learned this yet

Everybody lies even White people

No, they lock up people equally, but jail or prison terms differ based on many things other than the crime. Past criminal record being the top one. But judges also interview the officer to find out how the suspect conducted themselves before and during the arrest. They want to know if the suspect fought with the officer(s). They observe their behavior in court and want to know if the suspect gave the jailer a hard time. All those things are in consideration when a judge passes a sentence.

All they tell you is a white guy and a black guy got busted with the same amount of coke, but only the black guy went to prison.

I think it is quickly routed out.
Sure because in Japan the cops can hold you for 23 days without filing any charges people are denied access to a lawyer and their interrogation techniques border on torture. There is a presumption of guilt if people choose to remain silent and false confessions are frequent.

So you might want to think twice if yo want the US to be more like Japan

Except it wasn't as I posted a link that supports my original statement.

Besides the only difference between jail and prison are the size of the buildings
Your link says nothing about state prison populations.
There are considerable differences between jail & state prison not the least of which is length of sentence.
You can continue to post all the bullshit you want but that will not change the fact that your statement: "The fact is that most people in state prisons today have not been convicted of any crime at all but are merely awaiting trial." is FALSE.
PERIOD.

Its “known” only in lib mythology

Funny I'm not a lib whatever that is.

Your link says nothing about state prison populations.
There are considerable differences between jail & state prison not the least of which is length of sentence.
You can continue to post all the bullshit you want but that will not change the fact that your statement: "The fact is that most people in state prisons today have not been convicted of any crime at all but are merely awaiting trial." is FALSE.
PERIOD.
It says people awaiting trial are held in various places INCLUDING PRISONS

Learn to read

Funny I'm not a lib whatever that is.

Funny you always sound like a lib

Forum List

Back