THIS Is What The Left Is Resorting To Now?

Ah gotcha. I thought that he had dental work done but either way what's the big deal?
It wasnt static. It was an audio compression issue. There is an audio plugin called a "de-esser" that takes out excessive "S" sounds, but theirs wasnt adjusted correctly. There is a recording from the room where Trump was that doesnt have any of that slurring.

Seriously? That's all they got? Going after Trump's lisp? They truly are getting desperate to find something to fault him for.

They lost the coming after our democracy ACCUSATIONS, because THEY INSTALLED Kamala without one. Since then everything they've managed to cook up about Trump are weak and reaches. That's it.

Trump Is Looking Like a Loser Again​

About One Third of his remarks at last week’s press conference were False, Obtuse or Lunatic.​

Gerard Baker - Wall Street Journal - Aug. 12, 2024

We need to talk about Donald.

We can complain all we like, as I have, that the coronation of Kamala Harris by deceitful Democrats and a complaisant media is depriving voters of any understanding of what they are being asked to vote for in November. But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.
I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem.
Mr. Trump does deserve credit, as some have said, for showing up to meet the press, unlike his opponent—and in his case, facing brickbats from an almost universally hostile crowd, unlike the softballs that will doubtless be lofted Ms. Harris’s way when she eventually deigns to grant them an audience.
But, with apologies to Woody Allen, it isn’t true that 90% of being presidential is just showing up. Being impressed at the readiness merely to take questions is, if feminists will forgive me, a little like reacting in the way Samuel Johnson did when he saw a woman preach—“like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs. It is not done well but you are surprised to find it done at all.”

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.

I’m not even talking here about the usual grotesque hyperbolic assertions or baffling verbal manufactures, the finest of which last week was surely the description of “people dying financially because they can’t buy bacon.”

I am talking about things like these:
• The argument that he must have won Georgia in 2020 because he easily won Alabama and South Carolina, suggesting he thinks that Georgia—which has two Democratic senators, and which two Democrats have carried in the last eight presidential elections—is politically indistinguishable from states that no Democratic candidate has carried since 1976.
• The claim that the crowd at his Jan. 6, 2021, rally was as big as the one at Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream” speech in 1963.
• The assertion that everyone in America agreed that Roe v. Wade needed to be overturned.
We can add to this his failure to identify Gov. Tim Walz, Ms. Harris’s running mate, by name, but warning that this anonymous figure was “heavy into the transgender world,” a pregnant remark that conjured up an image of a slightly pudgy 60-year-old Minnesotan showing up for affairs of state in a tutu.

[........]

`

9lo/7Seriously? That's all they got? Going after Trump's lisp? They truly are getting desperate to find something to fault him for.

is it unfair to mention trump's obvious physical disability?

i thought this election was "bloodline rules."

Last edited:
It wasnt static. It was an audio compression issue. There is an audio plugin called a "de-esser" that takes out excessive "S" sounds, but theirs wasnt adjusted correctly. There is a recording from the room where Trump was that doesnt have any of that slurring.

In Montana Trump thought he was running against Biden. Listen to him. Is not a sound error.

Kamala and other brainwashed minions (Democrats) are not capable of real interviews done by people who aren't their paid shills.

Kamala and her ilk couldn't hold a real conversation for 2 minutes. Trump can do it all day.

An American supporting Democrats is like a chicken supporting KFC.

Lots of people have a lisp. Normally, it's nothing for voters to worry about. A recently developed lisp is a sign of a stroke, or some other recent mental degradation problem.

Forum List

Back