THIS Is What The Left Is Resorting To Now?

Kamala and other brainwashed minions (Democrats) are not capable of real interviews done by people who aren't their paid shills.

Kamala and her ilk couldn't hold a real conversation for 2 minutes. Trump can do it all day.

An American supporting Democrats is like a chicken supporting KFC.

Right. Trump never answers any questions but he's mastered Gish Gallup. He can't talk non stop for hours.

1723685106212.png

Trump does have signs of dementia. His father had Alzheimer's and there is a genetic connection. While he might not be as far along as Biden, they are there 100%

Well I don't see it in him but I guess that it's possible but at least you admitted one thing that I can most definitely respect you for. You're aware that Biden is a whole lot worse than he is if he's even got it.

In Montana he thought he was running against Biden. It wasn't a slip. Trump went on and on and on

No he didn't. Just because he was talking about Biden doesn't mean that he thought that he was running against him. 🙄

I heard it but it's not a big deal. So what? It sounds like Elon Musk already explained the problem.

So you agree that Joe Biden should have never been president to begin with then

What's the big deal? Who cares if there was a lisp. That's my point.

I heard the lisp but I don't care and yeah I will agree with you that they're pretty desperate at this point.

If you truly believe all of that then those are all signs that you're a moron. 🙄

So what!? He had a sore throat! Big deal!
A lisp isn't necessarily a problem. recently developing a lisp is a good indication of a possible stroke. With all those Big Macs and fried chicken, he is a prime candidate for one.

Seriously? That's all they got? Going after Trump's lisp? They truly are getting desperate to find something to fault him for.

Trump insults, insults and insults.... he's changed politics to some kind of deranged people's entertainment channel from Japan. They aren't desperate to find something to fault him for. They could talk all freaking day about his faults.

Well I don't see it in him but I guess that it's possible but at least you admitted one thing that I can most definitely respect you for. You're aware that Biden is a whole lot worse than he is if he's even got it.

No he didn't. Just because he was talking about Biden doesn't mean that he thought that he was running against him. 🙄

In the Montana rally, Trump launched into an anachronistic riff where he asked the crowd which nickname is better, Sleepy Joe or Crooked Joe. The assembled MAGA cultists roared when “Crooked Joe” was mentioned and—in a plaintive tone that suggested mourning for the campaign he wanted to run against Biden—Trump said, “‘Crooked’ seems to always win. I mean, he’s a crooked guy.”

In Montana he thought he was running against Biden. It wasn't a slip. Trump went on and on and on
There are supposedly photos of Kamala in leather and a slave whip using it on a tied-up Willie brown joking about her slave genealogy. The whip actually from that era.

Forum List

Back