This is What Virginia Dems Chose to Lead them

You stood on the fact that people can redeem themselves, and now you are squirming out of it once the challenges came to your political attitude in life. You are like a tossed about wave in the ocean you are.

Yes, people can redeem themselves, but they have to change their behavior before they can do that.

Had the man in the OP keep messing around with drugs and ended up in jail again then I would not feel the same way about him I do now.

How can you not understand this? To be redeemed there has to be some change in behavior

Yes, people can redeem themselves, but they have to change their behavior before they can do that.

Had the man in the OP keep messing around with drugs and ended up in jail again then I would not feel the same way about him I do now.

How can you not understand this? To be redeemed there has to be some change in behavior
You give a pass to one but not another based upon your politics, and that is being based upon what those politics might do for you eh ?? 99.9% or maybe 100% of Democrat's are in this mode today, and that's a shame.

You give a pass to one but not another based upon your politics, and that is being based upon what those politics might do for you eh ?? 99.9% or maybe 100% of Democrat's are in this mode today, and that's a shame.

Has nothing to do with politics in the least. If you cannot understand the difference between a one time event and a life long lifestyle then you are an even bigger moron that you seemed when you thought it took insider information to buy stocks

Has nothing to do with politics in the least. If you cannot understand the difference between a one time event and a life long lifestyle then you are an even bigger moron that you seemed when you thought it took insider information to buy stocks
Insider information to buy stocks ???? ROTFLMBO..... No it takes insider information to find out what stocks to sell prior to a coming market crash or the insider information can also work to lead official's who are in the right position to invest in certain things, because they'll get information also on what's coming that could show them how those stock's might rise and fall in the future, otherwise by the positions of control or influence for which they might hold, and then what to do when those times arrive.

Another good one is being in a position in government concerning real estate and when it's going on the tax auction market. Insider information allows for the official to get the upper hand in that situation as well.

Insider information to buy stocks ???? ROTFLMBO..... No it takes insider information to find out what stocks to sell prior to a coming market crash or the insider information can also work to lead official's who are in the right position to invest in certain things, because they'll get information also on what's coming that could show them how those stock's might rise and fall in the future, otherwise by the positions of control or influence for which they might hold, and then what to do when those times arrive.

Another good one is being in a position in government concerning real estate and when it's going on the tax auction market. Insider information allows for the official to get the upper hand in that situation as well.
I used to think the poster you are replying to was naive, but the more he posts, the more convinced I am that he is just stupid.

I used to think the poster you are replying to was naive, but the more he posts, the more convinced I am that he is just stupid.

The sweet irony here is you are replying to a person that said it would take insider information to assume the stocks for oil companies would do well this year! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

you two were fucking made for each other

The sweet irony here is you are replying to a person that said it would take insider information to assume the stocks for oil companies would do well this year! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

you two were fucking made for each other
And you are so stupid as the poster said, because you don't understand that political actions could set the stocks up to either flourish or go bust, so yes if you are an insider in the government or an outsider connected to the politics of it all, then sure you could know that investment's might be ripe one way or the other in a situation that would be coming.

And you are so stupid as the poster said, because you don't understand that political actions could set the stocks up to either flourish or go bust, so yes if you are an insider in the government or an outsider connected to the politics of it all, then sure you could know that investment's might be ripe one way or the other in a situation that would be coming.

Or if you are just a normal joe with more than half a brain that pays attention and knows that oil is going to be in short supply for a while so prices will go up, which almost always makes energy stocks go up as well.

Add to this Biden's anti-oil attitude and oil is going to go up even more, thus the oil companies make more profits, which normally leads to higher stock prices.

Don Scott (Virginia politician) - Wikipedia

OIF.IFrNbL5VZ8sHENVh8SYJwQ

Virginia House Democrats chose Del. Don Scott Jr. (D-Portsmouth) as their leader on Wednesday, more than a month after voting to remove the former House minority leader.

Del. Scott, a lawyer, was picked over two other Democratic state delegates for the leadership role. He is the first Black person to serve as Virginia House minority leader.

Scott led a push to oust Del. Eileen Filler-Corn (D-Fairfax) as House minority leader. Del. Filler-Corn, the first woman and Jewish person to serve as Virginia House Speaker in the House of Delegates' 400-year history, became minority leader after Republicans took a majority in the chamber after last year’s elections.

Va. House Democrats pick Portsmouth Del. Don Scott as new leader

Scott did seven years on fed drug charges.....Just the type of man needed to lead the dems.
You sure it's not a white guy in black face? It's all the rage among VA liberals.

Or if you are just a normal joe with more than half a brain that pays attention and knows that oil is going to be in short supply for a while so prices will go up, which almost always makes energy stocks go up as well.

Add to this Biden's anti-oil attitude and oil is going to go up even more, thus the oil companies make more profits, which normally leads to higher stock prices.
Yeah and if you were in on what Biden's plans were going in, then of course you hurry on down to invest in the stocks that you know your party is going to fix up very nice for you. The question is did you know going in or was it just a reaction after the fact ?

I don't know what is happening in this state but it is embarrassing and insulting. Fairfax people, mostly those in control are nothing but pervert scum. Parents don't seem to be able to get rid of them. They have been winning elections with voter fraud for decades. Most of those nova counties are cheats, liars and anti america types.
A. K. A. Democrats.

yeah...but i was trying to be nice. Which i also know is viewed as weakness by the left. I think we all know who inhabits northern virginia by a vast majority.

Yeah and if you were in on what Biden's plans were going in, then of course you hurry on down to invest in the stocks that you know your party is going to fix up very nice for you. The question is did you know going in or was it just a reaction after the fact ?

How would I be in on Biden's plans? I am just some average Joe living in Illinois.

I knew that oil would be in short supply after the world's oil production was slashed in 2020 and the stock prices were down for most of the companies. Then when it looked more like Russia was really going to invade oil stocks became an even better gamble.

Take Marathon Oil for example. In Mar of 2020 on the advise of my financial advisor I bought 1000 shares at just under 4 bucks each. Today MRO is sitting north of 31 a share.

No insider info needed, just an understanding of the market place

Too bad you didn't use that simple test when voting for do nothing Biden. 50 years in politics and all he did ... like nothing but sell his name for profit.

I did not vote for Biden, I voted for the only small government candidate, Jo Jorgensen

Forum List

Back